Subliminal Talk
3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success (/Thread-3-3-1-D-abundance-women-grandiosity-success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 01-26-2019

Ran my first back to back last night (25-1-2019)

No dream recall. I did sleep "lighter" tho. Woke up feeling "chilled out"
Horniness build up afterwaking, strong horniness and arousal.

Shannon was right in terms of same day execution.

Very high energy this morning after eating. So much I didnt know what to do with myself lol.

Showered. No bs, just go. Held backs are dealt with pretty quick. I know what and the root of this pattern and how to go with it.

Im scrapping certain words/affirmating speech from my vocabulairy. No entertaining at all. It blowing my mind.

I already noticed the mercilessness of FRM 4.4. The hottest girls are available and seeing myself with the hottest girls is an given. The wall regarding this is gone ( remembering seeing some guys I know with hot girls, something has shifted/moved/removed ) . Like literally shoved away.

Execution is a given. It will succeed.

I notice that some things are totally being removed from giving attention. No discussing or whatever. Just forget, go, move on. Fears are recognized and removed instantly.

@Shannon do you think FRM will be so succesfull that we will instantly execute and be succesfull with all subs?

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Shannon - 01-26-2019

My goal is to make FRM final so effective that execution is almost instant, perfect and continuous. I very much want all of my customers to be 100% successful with all of my programs. Otherwise I wouldn't keep trying so hard, so long, under such challenging circumstances.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 01-28-2019

Day 2

Got loads of fuck me eyes, strong bedroom eyes from women/girls. With other people I get stares, deadface/blankfaces, who is this guy and just empty stares like in some starstruck awe. FRM feels deeper. At times I wonder whats going on at all yet I can feel the FRM working heaps internal. Already its a massive shift in externals. Friends seem way more supplicating and submissive towards me in a sense.

Seduction feeling in my core. Im closer and closer.

K reached out, why we dont app anymore, yet feeling not confident in it. Textgame is a thing still? No, its fear. Not giving a fuk. Then my mind shifted, and saw my 10s in my mind. Curly, feminine, kinky, open, just an dynamic to write home to. It turned me on.

Dominance is also back full force. Understanding it and growing into a stronger power exchange dynamic. Things I havent really thought about now have my attention ( such as some roleplays )

When I relax all comes together. Im still able to tap in some savage relentless energy, and sometging to easy to build upon.

Day 3

Some old things with a coworker of mine have surfaced. Like, trying to get me work overtime while I cant do tgat. I told him, and he acted as if I were to blame ( powerlessness?) It send me in a rage. Right now Im feeling pretty much hurt for some reason. Also, it brings back memories, want to punch a hole in the wall due unfiltered rage. He tried this shit before. He cant be communicated with. Very much male-submissive dynamic, believing in marriage to be the end all and overall emotional reactionairy driven. 0 respect and being uncalibrated.

Edit: this is similar to the bs I hear about "oh you just have stick with it, how will you ever get in life anywhere otherwise if you give up every time?" Or something other forcefull shit. There might some fears being involved ( my own in an way ) water and oil dont mix and there are a shitton of people on this planet.

Meanwhile my escape is growing stronger and growing clear in my vision. Im way more decisive to get what I want. Im already at my plan to switch and get it straight. Its dominating to begin with. Just old attachments coming out.

(01-26-2019, 04:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: My goal is to make FRM final so effective that execution is almost instant, perfect and continuous. I very much want all of my customers to be 100% successful with all of my programs. Otherwise I wouldn't keep trying so hard, so long, under such challenging circumstances.

I figure E3 will be a total clearance no matter what it is? Like, having all fear removed universally so we have unhindred ability to tap into our very "core-source" ?without limitations at all?

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Shannon - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 07:37 AM)Kol Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 04:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: My goal is to make FRM final so effective that execution is almost instant, perfect and continuous. I very much want all of my customers to be 100% successful with all of my programs. Otherwise I wouldn't keep trying so hard, so long, under such challenging circumstances.

I figure E3 will be a total clearance no matter what it is? Like, having all fear removed universally so we have unhindred ability to tap into our very "core-source" ?without limitations at all?

I don't know yet. That may require full 6G.

Just ate something and I feel the heat radiating strongly right now. Literally.

I also suspect I have some food habits stemming from fear. What. The. Fuck. Really?

(01-28-2019, 07:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 07:37 AM)Kol Wrote:

I don't know yet. That may require full 6G.

Thanks Shannon. Blackhat Its something thats crossing my mind the last few days.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 01-29-2019

Day 4

Hellbent on execution. I can feel my desire burning inside, yet, its like still being in chains for some reason. Im asking loads of whys and its funny as I literally have to stop, slow down, invedtigate. Almost some time slow down amidst everything else. I feel now the energy around my dick fire up as I write this. Im also very sleepy and having an headache, reminding me of my am6 days.

I genuinly feel I have already everything I want. Goals are set and its okay to have a harem as a goal. Financial such as having an amount of money in mind as a goal fills me with knowing. Really enjoyable.

Anyways,

Financial goals. I realize its possible ( I knew that ) and reminding myself about them. Set a money goal and its intially a done deal. Just dial in on the wavelength/am/fm from hereon ideas to create, such as visionboards and the such are next up. Flesh out. Trust it yet keep working on it.

Another girl contacted me out of the blue on instsgram. Talking bout how she has to leave soon ( oh so smooth lol I see you ) and how he isnt allowed to see with whom she talks. Eh...sucks to be him?

Drove home and suddenly had the thought of stamina training. Again, my root chakrs fired up. Im already moving on, shedding new layers ( chakra irks me,, way bigger shit in store tho..)

Im realizing and recognizing more fears. To timid at times for my taste, still choking/mind blank. Weak frame around the most trival things. Im already figuring out trust plays a role aswell as fears being unwinding.

Z is more foreward with her wanting me. She literally told me "make me" right amidst on work. One of my visualisations ( not forcing them, they come to me/surface ) is to be a ceo guy who is flawlessly seductive, unhindred and unfiltered, open in all of his sexuality and oozing it. DMSI is perfect for this. I feel it coming together. Have it soaked in every inch of your body to be open, receptive and knowing I have options. Some hit vixen might just walk in because of this attitude.

E is way more touchy with me and am at times toying with her..keep the temperature up..keep her hot and bothered.

Im seeing how some things stand in the way of manifestation. I noticed while driving home, I suddenly knew I had a golden watch sround my wrist and recognized how something was amidst it. Bs beliefs were in the way. Like a shut door/mountain being stuck.

My subconscious seems to cry out for execution. Or, atleast..my core? Centre? Huge amount of power there.

As FRM is doing its thing and fears are removed, im getting noticable more fluid in my frames. Im unafrsid to escalate, to play with her, to have total exchange and ddlg dynamics. Im unafraid to play the "kneel, hands behind your back" etc for example. I give the right e.c and the result is swooooon. This is just the beginning tho.

When Im drawing, with improving my skills and being "in the moment" Im noticing im magnifying. Heat radiates, all flow smoothly.

Im having flashes of L who I fucked while running am6. Boring was the word that popped up. Just boring, no connection, plain old starfish. She was initiating to an extent, yet...I had higher expectations.

With other girls im having flashbacks/memories spurting up. Like with K, who I havent seen in a very long time.

In the end I sse myself as an highly sexual guy right now, sex being abundantly and living a very boss like lifestyle.

Run your life like a ceo and welcone sex flawlessly. Its like breathing.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 01-29-2019

Im seeing how im in my own way. Things are dealt with, dissolving. Let them come to me fully. Understanding this now. More habits are adjusted. The expectation thing doesnt mean to me, lowering myself. No, it gives women drive to step up their game. Actually know your high value in their eyes.

Game on. Its playtime. Being fully okay with myself and embracing myself n my sexual skin.

Enough talking.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 01-31-2019

Last night when I woke up for a bit around 3 a.m, I noticed that, in my sleep, Ive put off my sleepphones aswell as my loops we're stopped. This isnt the first time, it is on 3.3.1-D tho. Its reason why I went for my bluetooth speakers, which, I can't find figure out about if theyre mono or stereo. The times I used it since 3.3.1, I have had more then once that in my first and second loop, I felt my body tingle and energy flood me. So it works. Now, how reliable is bluetooth?

When I found my loops interrupted, headphones off around 3 a.m, I have no idea how many loops we're in at all. When I did it, I have no idea. How long the asrb break was? No idea. So, when I found it, I ran my loops again and had some dreams I cant recall. I went for the whole 8 loops back to back, and am feeling rough, emotional, and in turmoil. On the brink of breaking yet, knowing, with this impact, its gonna be good in the end.

Loads of discouraging crap comes up. Feeling sorta weak. No hint of nofap break at all, just in total processing mode.

At the gym I can go on noticable longer. I had a really short fuse in traffic and noticable roadrage behind the wheel. Also, it stirrs my disdain to stupid people. Like, they function so low ( it could well be projecting of myself on them ) but them, people can really piss me off, acting like suicidal monkys at times. Goddamn.

My frame in confrontation is solid. Fear has been gone around that, no matter if its an ex convict, im like, "bring it then, if your so tough?" Not in words, but in fearlessness, firing shots back one after another.

When at the gym, I saw a girl. I was pretty much still processing loops and my mind is numb. Anyways, she was on the treatmill, I was doing weights. In my breaks I found myself drifting to her. She tied up her hair in a ponytail on que, each time she did her one minute hiit, she exposed her armpits fully. Like literally waving her scent signature.

Whatever. Still feeling rough at this moment. Im getting aware as to hows and whys with some things, and it boils down yo fear and preservation. Fuck that. 3.3 and 3.3.1 are major step ups in that its bringing me way beyond my prime, as in, way beyond my teenage sex and raging hormone self.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 02-07-2019

Just had a dream involving girls teasing me, and having their shirts open to have their tits exposed. They also we're hinting to other girls crushing on me. In the dream some behavioural triggers were apparent like trying to escape, yet cant escape the seduction of them eh? Right now as I write this, I feel turned on and energy rushing through my body. These girls were familiar aswell.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 02-07-2019

I have a huge confrontation with myself the last 3 days. Including intrusions.
Also, Im full of fear atm yet lucid observing.

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Shadow2200 - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 01:16 AM)Kol Wrote: Just had a dream involving girls teasing me, and having their shirts open to have their tits exposed. They also we're hinting to other girls crushing on me. In the dream some behavioural triggers were apparent like trying to escape, yet cant escape the seduction of them eh? Right now as I write this, I feel turned on and energy rushing through my body. These girls were familiar aswell.

That,s my kind of dream

RE: 3.3.1-D abundance, women, grandiosity, success - Kol - 02-08-2019

Physically im looking bigger and more defined tho I havent hit the gym as much the last 2 weeks as I do regularly.