Subliminal Talk
Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world (/Thread-Dmsi-3-3-1-around-the-world)

Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world - blth - 01-25-2019

I wasnt planning to start a dmsi journal for two reasons. First of all I am very busy and second I dont think I am the best subject to take into consideration and I will elaborate

I was always very active sexually and very open minded. Also I am very confident or as my friends called me before arrogant and narcissist but most people like to hang out with me anyway (whats wrong with them?) That could be a combination of me being very successful in my work, good looking and very social

The only thing I lack is cold approach as I rarely do it. I never call it ''game'' though. In fact I watched the first pua videos this year out of curiosity and imo are crap. It feels very mechanical, robotic I would say. For me the ''trick'' is to have fun with your life and naturally make women feel comfortable with you. I guess both my looks and social skills or even my sarcastic humor is drawing women to me. People told me that I am a ''natural'' but I am definitely not. In a sense that I rarely if ever approach first. I do it from time to time but...not my cup of tea. Also i feel that women can sense me. Like in a very weird way all my life. It is like they can sense i am sexually very active or they can sense that i love women, all women. It is very ''weird'' because i can see it in their eyes and how they are staring at me. That was pre and post DMSI. Maybe post is a bit more intense

Another thing is that I slept with many women both paid and free, of all ethnicities. I remember when I was in thailand my first time I stayed 4 months. I had a bet with my friends. How many women will sleep with me in a month without paying. I dont remember exact details but the bet was 50 or 60 and above and I hit around 45 until I found one who was amazing in sex so I stayed with her for two weeks. Thats another ''issue'' with me I am getting bored easily

I am moving back to Thailand for 6 months and sex there is easy, paid or not but I would be interested to see how DMSI will perform in all the trips I have planned Barcelona, Vegas, Monte Carlo, Thailand and other asian countries. For me DMSI is working only if women stone cold approach me. Not if I meet someone in the mall and I talk first. Also I will not consider online dating as approaching because in thaifriendly, thaicupid I am getting approached a lot anyway. It would be interesting in europe as I never used dating apps regularly neither I plan tbh because I dont like texting

I used DMSI 3.3 since the release and now 3.3.1 The 3.3 version was the only subliminal version I could listen in hybrid with earphones without getting annoyed. In 3.3.1 hybrid+earphones is very annoying. I dont know if it is the insane amount of hours I have the earphones plugged or it is the version by itself but it is what it is. Also I cant comment on the sleep issue because I am used to sleep 4-6 hours per day since I was a teenager. I never feel tired. Two things to notice. I was NEVER a smoker. The last two months I am smoking a lot that I might stop or not. I dont know. Also I reduced the amount of coffee I am drinking. I used to drink 1-1.5ltrs but now I am drinking only 2 cups, even one from time to time

I dream regularly. We all dream all the time but I mean I have dreams that I recall the next morning quite often. The first day in dmsi 3.3.1 I saw my ex twice which I cant recall exactly what we said and in I had another dream that me and my brother were attending my aunt marrying my uncle (they are already married with children)

The reason I started the journal is because I enjoy Shannon's insights about dreams and maybe he can find something I am missing either from my dreams or personal life

3.3 was very smooth and I enjoyed it a lot. It felt effortless. Like it was a natural part of me. The first two days in 3.3.1 feel more like a small battle. I find hybrid annoying again and I feel a small pain in the back of my neck after the first 5-6 hours

RE: Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world - Shannon - 01-25-2019

Quote:For me DMSI is working only if women stone cold approach me. Not if I meet someone in the mall and I talk first.

Definitely don't talk at all while you're in the mall then! Otherwise you might artificially limit yourself on seeing DMSI work. If you are talking to someone, but not trying to come on to her, and she reacts to DMSI, you'll count her as a fail!

Quote:Two things to notice. I was NEVER a smoker. The last two months I am smoking a lot that I might stop or not. I dont know. Also I reduced the amount of coffee I am drinking. I used to drink 1-1.5ltrs but now I am drinking only 2 cups, even one from time to time

The smoking increase and caffeine decrease sounds like you are subconsciously dealing with fears that you are trying to deal with by using a stronger drug than caffeine. And for your consideration... being a smoker will make you vastly LESS attractive to a lot of women, and if it adds anything to a woman's consideration of your attractiveness, it won't be much.

Quote:3.3 was very smooth and I enjoyed it a lot. It felt effortless. Like it was a natural part of me. The first two days in 3.3.1 feel more like a small battle. I find hybrid annoying again and I feel a small pain in the back of my neck after the first 5-6 hours

Both signs of you now processing something or some things that 3.3 was not able to affect. Progress!

RE: Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world - blth - 01-25-2019

I am not sure i understand what you mean on your reply on first quote

RE: Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world - Shannon - 01-25-2019

What I mean is, don't rule out a DMSI success just because you talked to her first at the mall. Only rule it out if you start off trying to approach. If you start talking to someone casually, and they slowly are becoming attracted to you the whole time, that doesn't mean DMSI failed. It means you started a conversation with a stranger who wasn't finished being affected yet, and when she was affected enough, she reacted.

RE: Dmsi 3.3.1 around the world - blth - 01-25-2019

Got you