Subliminal Talk
DMSI D 3.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI D 3.3 (/Thread-DMSI-D-3-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 02-11-2019

I have switched from random night listening (with added day time if necessary but not exact) to 8 time in a row. Some execution a cute girl that i hired a while a go whjile I worked at that company ( I am consulting) touches me, leans her head on me. But she seems generally like an easy girl what do you think?

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Shannon - 02-11-2019

I think if this is different behavior, you're looking for excuses to discredit your beginnings of execution.

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 02-11-2019

Well okay in that case HURRAH for the beginning of the execution of DMSI

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 02-12-2019

I forgot to mention this girl actually showed me her smart watch showing her high stress level and heart frequency to me, telling me it is because of me. So anyway it was a pleasant experience. I have become much more fearless like giving women compliments etc. talking to women. Just one example out of many, like I told this woman who works in a hotel where I stay sometimes and I think she is beautiful. Anyway I told her: She knows, she is the only reason I come to this hotel. She laughs and thanks me but she is married (I happen to know this).

I should add that this start of execution happened just as I switched to silent from hybrid ocean. Should I stick to silent now of go back to hybrid?

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Shannon - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 02:24 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: I should add that this start of execution happened just as I switched to silent from hybrid ocean. Should I stick to silent now of go back to hybrid?

Spend a significant amount of time on silent, a couple weeks, and see how things go. Then switch to masked and see how they change.

Mask as in not hybrid?

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Shannon - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 02:27 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: Mask as in not hybrid?

Sorry, I read that wrong. You said hybrid, and that's what I meant.

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 02-17-2019

I listen to DMSI while I sleep with sleep headphones. Sometimes they get displaced during sleep and I place them correctly as soon as I notice. This means I might not get the full exposure. What should I do? Listen to extra time during the day (if so how much)?

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Shannon - 02-18-2019

Use speakers. You cant know how long theyve been off so your other option is to use it until you feel like it's time to stop during the day with headphones. Speakers is a better option.

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Shadow2200 - 02-18-2019

It is pretty easy for the headphones to come of while sleeping

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 02-18-2019

(02-18-2019, 03:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: Use speakers. You cant know how long theyve been off so your other option is to use it until you feel like it's time to stop during the day with headphones. Speakers is a better option.

Cannot use speakers because I don't want to expose my gf.

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 02-18-2019

I will follow your advice and continue playing it during the day until i feel it is time to stop

RE: DMSI D 3.3.1 - Mr Confidence - 05-30-2019

Long time no post. I am back on 3.3d (been on it for maybe 2-3 weeks) . What I do is run it every night for however long I sleep. I have the feeling my dreams are influenced by DMSI other than that not really very much to report. Let us see how this continues. Also is listen to DMSI on rather low volume because i don't want to ruin my ears by exposing them to loud sound for extended periods of time. Shannon if you read this, what was the original listening schedule for 3.3d? I want to add that I have been smoking weed regularly and only stopped 2-3 weeks ago (completely stopped). Because of DMSI I actually had to smoke a lot more and the effect was a lot less. Let us see if this will result in DMSI execution.