Subliminal Talk
DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1D-5-5G-Break-Free)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-05-2019

Tuesday February 5th

7:00 PM

I had new classes today with new people, I got a few comments about me being bald, and few people laughed about it. I don’t know what’s happening but I feel some people are hostile, or intimidated or something.

I never ever spoke to them, and they also didn’t introduced themselves. So yea, I just let it go, even though it hurts, I can’t be bothered. I also seem more distant from other new people. I give off closed body language, or at least the wrong kind, that i’m uncomFortable or something.

I don’t have girls approaching me or into me. I had a girl touching my shoulder when I was walking back from the toilet, she was behind me, and playfully touched my shoulder, and she tried to hide but I saw her. I did not react, I didn’t say a word and walked back to my table. I felt very distant. She also isn’t attractive, maybe a 5 or so on a scale from 1-10.

Another girl touched my arm repeatedly when she wanted to ask something, she sat next to me in class room. Keep in mind, I consider these girls are not attractive at all. This one was like a 3 or 4 in my eyes.

Hot girls aren’t interested at all, and I give off a very distant, cold vibe, and I am very serious in my interactions, and one girl was a little bit upset I think because I kicked her out of our group, we had to form groups for a new science project, and this girl was the hottest of my class (like a 6-6.5) and I made sure she couldn’t join, so she left and joined another group. She also laughed about my bald head I think, when other people made those bald head jokes.

She always had very distant behavior, didn’t talk much to me, and she also gives me a cold look.

@Shannon

So what do you think? I feel way more serious on this program, ready to tackle problems, and way more introverted, I talk to everyone except the hottest girl in my class, and I couldn’t care less, I take more interest in getting an A+ for my science project and I choose people who are good at maths and physics....

2th cycle
DMSI: day 4
Nofap: day 2

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Shannon - 02-06-2019

First, do you have a bald spot or are you shaving your head? If you have a bald spot, you should start shaving your head. Having a horseshoe or a monk-style bald spot is significantly less attractive than a fully bald head. Being bald by choice instead of half way between hair and bald is also a significant indicator of self confidence and self esteem.

Second, you're likely getting this reaction because you're in two different states right now. Transitioning from where you were to where you're going, and they see this, and they don't yet "believe" it because you're not congruent subconsciously yet.

Case in point, the bald jokes were a shit test. If you were who they subconsciously perceive you to be saying you are, bald jokes wouldn't bother you. In fact when people make jokes about me being bald, I laugh with 'em and make more jokes about it. Then they stop making jokes, because they see I am not going to be brought down by it. I am too self confident. My frame is too strong. By responding the way you did, allowing it to be taken personally, letting it hurt, and reacting as you did as a result, you were saying, "Yes, I am not secure about my baldness, and this hurts, but I don't want to show that. Stay away from me."

The key is to own your baldness, completely. In my case, it goes like this.

I am bald. I look better shaving my head bald than I do having what hair I have left, so I choose to do what is within my power to look my best and I choose baldness with a goatee over going bald. I like the way I look and I genuinely don't care what other people think. If they like it, great. If not, great. It's none of my business what they think of me, and none of their business what I choose to do or why. Me being bald will weed out the people who don't like bald guys. They aren't on my radar anyway, so nothing lost. I accept that I am bald, and I make this my identity. Some day in the future, maybe I will have enough skill and knowledge with subliminals to make a program that will return my hair to me, but if not, I'm happy with what I have.

If you're not shaving your head, I strongly recommend you seriously consider it. It looks a LOT better than a horseshoe or a bald spot up top. And if you're trying to comb it over, you are definitely in need of a shave.

For the time being, again, stop looking for external results. Take this time to work on yourself. Right now what you need to be doing is working on improving your self image, self esteem and level of self respect.

Have you ever heard of Fat Joe? He's a bald rapper who's big enough that his stage name is "Fat Joe". See what he's doing here? He's owning it. He's big, so he owns it. He's bald, but he owns it. He doesn't let what others think of him hurt him - he owns his reality and his frame. Those who like it, like it; those who don't, are welcome to go find something else. He doesn't care, because he is what and who he is, and that is that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Joe

That's what you need to be doing. Accept what and where you are. Own it. Then, make your moves to become what you want to end up being. The problem most people have is they either can't accept themselves and own what and who they are, or they can't do that and then keep going towards what they want to be. It's all about priorities. Trust me, Joe here doesn't lack for sexually intimate female affections.

You have the potential to do all this and more. You just need to understand how to get there. DMSI will take care of it in time, but it'll go faster for you and be easier if you're doing what I'm saying at a conscious level also.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-06-2019

(02-06-2019, 11:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: First, do you have a bald spot or are you shaving your head? If you have a bald spot, you should start shaving your head. Having a horseshoe or a monk-style bald spot is significantly less attractive than a fully bald head. Being bald by choice instead of half way between hair and bald is also a significant indicator of self confidence and self esteem.

Second, you're likely getting this reaction because you're in two different states right now. Transitioning from where you were to where you're going, and they see this, and they don't yet "believe" it because you're not congruent subconsciously yet.

Case in point, the bald jokes were a shit test. If you were who they subconsciously perceive you to be saying you are, bald jokes wouldn't bother you. In fact when people make jokes about me being bald, I laugh with 'em and make more jokes about it. Then they stop making jokes, because they see I am not going to be brought down by it. I am too self confident. My frame is too strong. By responding the way you did, allowing it to be taken personally, letting it hurt, and reacting as you did as a result, you were saying, "Yes, I am not secure about my baldness, and this hurts, but I don't want to show that. Stay away from me."

The key is to own your baldness, completely. In my case, it goes like this.

I am bald. I look better shaving my head bald than I do having what hair I have left, so I choose to do what is within my power to look my best and I choose baldness with a goatee over going bald. I like the way I look and I genuinely don't care what other people think. If they like it, great. If not, great. It's none of my business what they think of me, and none of their business what I choose to do or why. Me being bald will weed out the people who don't like bald guys. They aren't on my radar anyway, so nothing lost. I accept that I am bald, and I make this my identity. Some day in the future, maybe I will have enough skill and knowledge with subliminals to make a program that will return my hair to me, but if not, I'm happy with what I have.

If you're not shaving your head, I strongly recommend you seriously consider it. It looks a LOT better than a horseshoe or a bald spot up top. And if you're trying to comb it over, you are definitely in need of a shave.

For the time being, again, stop looking for external results. Take this time to work on yourself. Right now what you need to be doing is working on improving your self image, self esteem and level of self respect.

Have you ever heard of Fat Joe? He's a bald rapper who's big enough that his stage name is "Fat Joe". See what he's doing here? He's owning it. He's big, so he owns it. He's bald, but he owns it. He doesn't let what others think of him hurt him - he owns his reality and his frame. Those who like it, like it; those who don't, are welcome to go find something else. He doesn't care, because he is what and who he is, and that is that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Joe

That's what you need to be doing. Accept what and where you are. Own it. Then, make your moves to become what you want to end up being. The problem most people have is they either can't accept themselves and own what and who they are, or they can't do that and then keep going towards what they want to be. It's all about priorities. Trust me, Joe here doesn't lack for sexually intimate female affections.

You have the potential to do all this and more. You just need to understand how to get there. DMSI will take care of it in time, but it'll go faster for you and be easier if you're doing what I'm saying at a conscious level also.

@Shannon

I understand what you are saying. I have a buzz cut of 2 mm, I shave my head completely since I was 17. That’s the thing what hurts. No more hair, I used to be a good looking guy, thick black hair, my sexual market value has decreased alot, also by becoming fat...

I need to own it and internalize it, I really want to, but at a subconscious level I still have to do a lot of work! I don’t know how I can remove these blockages. What I do know is that I feel better about myself with gym training and dieting efforts.

I could really rock this bald look while being shredded and under 10% bodyfat. It still needs time, I estimate I will be down to 12% before the summer starts.

I’m on a ketogenic diet with intermittent fasting, it’s a great body hack to lose fatmass.

I’m improving every day, step by step, I make every day count, by going to the gym and keeping my diet in check.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-07-2019

Thursday February 7th

9:30 PM

I’m building momentum and I go to the gym consistently. I have so much workload from university, I panicked a little bit, worried about wether I should drop 1 training per week or not....

Currently i’m enrolled in these mandatory undergrad courses: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and dynamics/ statics / mechanics of materials and it’s hard as fuck,

The last thing on my mind is women. Really. I’m not paying attention to them at all, i’m buried under my books and I am glad I manage to cook healthy meals every day. It’s so tempting to just order a pizza / hamburgers....

So I didn’t noticed much, and that’s okay. I’m in a proces of building myself. I have a bit disturbance during my sleep. But I will survive. I basically ignore everyone, and I don’t make eye contact. Only when people speak to me.

2th cycle is almost finished.
DMSI: day 6
Nofap: day 4

I read on nofap forums and watched youtube videos, this got me invigorated with new killer motivation for staying on my purpose and Nofap.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Shadow2200 - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Williamx25 Wrote: Thursday February 7th

I’m building momentum and I go to the gym consistently. I have so much workload from university, I panicked a little bit, worried about wether I should drop 1 training per week or not....

Currently i’m enrolled in these mandatory undergrad courses: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and dynamics/ statics / mechanics of materials and it’s hard as ****,

The last thing on my mind is women. Really. I’m not paying attention to them at all, i’m buried under my books and I am glad I manage to cook healthy meals every day. It’s so tempting to just order a pizza / hamburgers....

So I didn’t noticed much, and that’s okay. I’m in a proces of building myself. I have a bit disturbance during my sleep. But I will survive. I basically ignore everyone, and I don’t make eye contact. Only when people speak to me.

I read on nofap forums and watched youtube videos, this got me invigorated with new killer motivation for staying on my purpose and Nofap.

It,s good to keep working out

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 02:04 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Williamx25 Wrote: Thursday February 7th

Currently i’m enrolled in these mandatory undergrad courses: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and dynamics/ statics / mechanics of materials and it’s hard as ****,

It,s good to keep working out

Yeah, I normally do full body 2x per week, but i’m scaling down to 2x per week for this period because I need more time to study and learn the concepts, when I get proficient in homework and assignments I go 3x full body.

It’s just too much time consuming, when you get home you still have to cook, eat, doing the dishes, it leaves only 4-5 hours of studying.

This week I was struggling with my homework, I was spending 3 hours on 2 problem sets, trying to find solutions via internet or more explanation via youtube, it’s ridiculous lol.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Rebel_GQ - 02-09-2019

Quote:This week I was struggling with my homework, I was spending 3 hours on 2 problem sets, trying to find solutions via internet or more explanation via youtube, it’s ridiculous lol.

I can totally relate being an Engineering major myself and having gone down this path. Some of the pre-req courses will be the hardest courses you will ever take your entire life (for me, those were statics, dynamics, and electromagnetics). I found the courses tended to get (slightly) easier on years 3 and 4 (the real courses of your major).

If you are open to suggestion, I recommend having a peer study group or at least a study buddy. There may also be TAs that offer off-hours help, and they tend to explain things in a lot simpler terms than the professors.

No one in Engineering should go at it alone; it's just too tough.

I wish you luck with everything.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-10-2019

(02-09-2019, 03:53 PM)Rebel_GQ Wrote:
Quote:This week I was struggling with my homework, I was spending 3 hours on 2 problem sets, trying to find solutions via internet or more explanation via youtube, it’s ridiculous lol.

I can totally relate being an Engineering major myself and having gone down this path. Some of the pre-req courses will be the hardest courses you will ever take your entire life (for me, those were statics, dynamics, and electromagnetics). I found the courses tended to get (slightly) easier on years 3 and 4 (the real courses of your major).

If you are open to suggestion, I recommend having a peer study group or at least a study buddy. There may also be TAs that offer off-hours help, and they tend to explain things in a lot simpler terms than the professors.

No one in Engineering should go at it alone; it's just too tough.

I wish you luck with everything.

Thank you for your recommendations. The problem is that I still also have sleep disturbances on this DMSI sub, or maybe that is happening because I go to bed too late.

I sleep on average 6 hours per night, because I have to do so much homework, and I struggle to keep up with the study pace.

I do my best to put all efforts and energy into testing DMSI, but I feel exhausted without proper sleep.

I’m gonna push through, and I hope it will get better and better. I have no social life or interactions whatsoever and I am only studying and going to the gym. I live with roommates but I barely see them, i’m living like a hermit in total isolation in my dorm room lol.

I’m keeping a positive attitude and the Nofap is really helping, I made mistakes to drain my motivational life force energy but I desperately need it now more than ever to keep everything going.

I on a 3 days break from DMSI, so i’m glad I can catch up some sleep in the weekend.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Shannon - 02-10-2019

Perhaps DMSI isn't your best choice of subs right now. Perhaps something like LTU 3.0 or 4.0 would be better. Maybe something to improve your learning speed and capacity, or your self esteem, sleep, etc?

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 06:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Perhaps DMSI isn't your best choice of subs right now. Perhaps something like LTU 3.0 or 4.0 would be better. Maybe something to improve your learning speed and capacity, or your self esteem, sleep, etc?

@Shannon

Yeah maybe I have to try DMSI when i’m in shape, when I reach my desired bodyfat percentage, meanwhile you can work on upgrading the DMSI sub after the other upcoming subs and I will patiently wait for it. I mean i’m not in a hurry or something and i’m open to try out other stuff.

Unfortunately I tried maximum learning speed at 5.5G but I was also stonewalling that.

I’m gonna look for LTU, because you are working on that it will have the better than DMSI FRM in it I can recall.

I’m dependent on the FRM now more than ever lol. I hope that new version will open me up.

EDIT: I saw the product description of LTU4.0 and I cannot afford it. I really want to buy that program but I have to save up for it. That will take at least 6 months, so I will stick to DMSI.

LTU4.1 seems very interesting, I think a killer combination would be to make a LTU + DMSI + maximum learning speed all at 6G in one single sub.

That would be the ultimate sub, whatever it costs I would buy that.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Shadow2200 - 02-11-2019

LTU dose look nice

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Shannon - 02-11-2019

LTU 4/4.1 has FRM 4.4 just like DMSI 3.3.1.

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - THolt - 02-11-2019

(02-10-2019, 07:22 AM)Williamx25 Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 06:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Perhaps DMSI isn't your best choice of subs right now. Perhaps something like LTU 3.0 or 4.0 would be better. Maybe something to improve your learning speed and capacity, or your self esteem, sleep, etc?

@Shannon

Yeah maybe I have to try DMSI when i’m in shape, when I reach my desired bodyfat percentage, meanwhile you can work on upgrading the DMSI sub after the other upcoming subs and I will patiently wait for it. I mean i’m not in a hurry or something and i’m open to try out other stuff.

Unfortunately I tried maximum learning speed at 5.5G but I was also stonewalling that.

I’m gonna look for LTU, because you are working on that it will have the better than DMSI FRM in it I can recall.

I’m dependent on the FRM now more than ever lol. I hope that new version will open me up.

EDIT: I saw the product description of LTU4.0 and I cannot afford it. I really want to buy that program but I have to save up for it. That will take at least 6 months, so I will stick to DMSI.

LTU4.1 seems very interesting, I think a killer combination would be to make a LTU + DMSI + maximum learning speed all at 6G in one single sub.

That would be the ultimate sub, whatever it costs I would buy that.
What you could do is buy USLM4 or UMS when it comes out and set as your goal making the amount of money necessary to buy LTU 4.1

RE: DMSI-3.3.1D 5.5G Break Free - Williamx25 - 02-12-2019

Tuesday February 12th

10:00 PM

I just started my 3rd cycle. I had a good 3 day break. Nothing interesting happened. I sometimes get eye contact from women but nothing special or extraordinary.

I will patiently wait for the day that I will be sweeped off my feet by this program. Girls/women that approach me for dates and sex.

My mental health is good in general. No more depressed thinking or suicidal thoughts. Even though i’m struggling hard in university I keep going.

I’m grateful and happy that I get to test out this program, and I feel gratefulness for living this life. Even with all its misery.

I’m curious to what the future will bring me.