Subliminal Talk
To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 (/Thread-To-The-Next-Level-DMSI-3-3)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 02-06-2019

Day 9

I really welcome the first break. Some of the brain fog lifted though some still remains. I got into learning Spanish at last, something I should have started on since last month. I am going on a 3-month North & South America trip in April and I heard that Spanish is absolutely essential to get laid in Colombia.

Day 10

Today was an important day because I went to my main date's house for Chinese New Year visiting and she came to mine after that. I never went to a girl's house to meet her parents before, neither have I ever brought a girl back to see my parents. Both are a first for me. Both occasions went smoothly overall. Her mom really likes me, saying I am much more mature and put together than any of her daughter's previous exes. I wondered how she came to that conclusion, since I only wore T-shirt and shorts and I didn't speak much, kept to myself most of the time.

At night I went to a gathering at her friend's. Again the same thing, I got similar comments from many people (you're the best BF she ever had, most mature etc). I really didn't do much, just being almost robotic and not talking much. Funny how people can see that as maturity.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 02-15-2019

Days 11-16

These days I've become disinterested in online dating and going on dates. I mentioned not going for a date even though the girl was clearly closable, and the pattern continues. I've passed on more opportunities for sex this week. I found them a waste of time. Instead, I have been planning for my North and South America trip full force. I've been procrastinating on planning the trip for so long but now that I've started, it's been taking up all my attention. The more I plan the more excited I'm becoming. I'm especially excited about South America. I've never slept with a Latina chick before. Also, I've made my money in the United States but have never been there. I'm excited to finally see the faces of the people who buy my products.

These days all my attention is on working out, eating right, learning Spanish and planning my trip. Basically everything that maximizes my chances to get laid in Latin America.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Shadow2200 - 02-16-2019

(02-15-2019, 05:56 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: Days 11-16

These days I've become disinterested in online dating and going on dates. I mentioned not going for a date even though the girl was clearly closable, and the pattern continues. I've passed on more opportunities for sex this week. I found them a waste of time. Instead, I have been planning for my North and South America trip full force. I've been procrastinating on planning the trip for so long but now that I've started, it's been taking up all my attention. The more I plan the more excited I'm becoming. I'm especially excited about South America. I've never slept with a Latina chick before. Also, I've made my money in the United States but have never been there. I'm excited to finally see the faces of the people who buy my products.

These days all my attention is on working out, eating right, learning Spanish and planning my trip. Basically everything that maximizes my chances to get laid in Latin America.

I know i've passed on sex quite a few times myself. I think this sub making us have alot more options.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 02-17-2019

Days 19-21

Met the dancer chick I saw on day 4 of DMSI 3.3D. I mentioned we made plans to go to an island in her country and we went through with the plans. It's been more than 5 weeks since I saw her. She was texting way too much for my tastes, even getting clingy over text. After around 3 weeks I couldn't take it anymore and told her to limit her texting. Especially over the last week or so when my interest in dating decreased and my focus shifted to planning my trip, I was even more distant with her over text.

The day came and I flew over. I didn't know what to expect from her. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out well. She was cold to me from start to finish of the 2-day trip. She wasn't excited to see me at all and it was obvious her attraction for me has vanished. We still had sex on both days but I had to come on to her both times and at first she didn't want to do it. It was still good but it left a bad taste in my mouth. All the raunchy things that she said she would do, none of it transpired. It felt like duty sex. She also still drove me around her town and went through with the itinerary she had planned, but it also felt more like she was doing it out of duty rather than excitement. When we parted she couldn't leave me fast enough, almost didn't even give me a hug. All this made me so sad. All the passion and electricity from last month were no more.

I take full responsibility for this and not gonna blame DMSI. If anything, DMSI opened the door. After just meeting her once for three hours, we had such explosive passion that she couldn't wait to see me again and planned a getaway for us. She was so lovey dovey over text until I told her off and eventually became distant. It's true that I don't like texting, that's why I always believed long distance will never work for someone like me. It turned out to be true. Now I am just really sad. I've never had such a strong sexual chemistry with somebody and I am sure things would have worked out if we live in the same city.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 02-19-2019

Day 23

Declining result from online game. Most girls just want to talk and when I screen them for sexual open-mindedness, they'd all turn out conservative. I'm sick of this. I've been sick of the conservatism of my country for a long time. Logic says it'd be wiser to just stop gaming altogether and focus all my time preparing for my upcoming long trip. And I do have a main girl and one reliable side chick so it's not like I'm totally lacking. But I do still have the drive to hunt for new blood. Can't wait to leave this place and land in America!!!

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - SargeMaximus - 02-19-2019

(02-19-2019, 06:53 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: Day 23

Declining result from online game. Most girls just want to talk and when I screen them for sexual open-mindedness, they'd all turn out conservative. I'm sick of this. I've been sick of the conservatism of my country for a long time. Logic says it'd be wiser to just stop gaming altogether and focus all my time preparing for my upcoming long trip. And I do have a main girl and one reliable side chick so it's not like I'm totally lacking. But I do still have the drive to hunt for new blood. Can't wait to leave this place and land in America!!!

I’m getting this in Canada. Either I scream provider or society is regressing.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 02-21-2019

(02-19-2019, 07:11 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I’m getting this in Canada. Either I scream provider or society is regressing.

I'd say it's the former. Actually I've known for a while that the correct solution is to bulk up ASAP and get a pro photographer to take a good shirtless pic of me. That would weed out all the provider hunters and only attract the DTF ones.

Day 25

Been feeling super anti social lately. Over the past few weeks I've been feeling less and less inclined to interact with people. It's driving the females in my life away. Firstly the dancer chick, I withdrew my attention completely which caused her attraction to die off. Today I saw my reliable side chick, she was pissed at me for going straight to hotel last time we met without at least getting a coffee first and for not texting her at all for two weeks after that. My main date also complained I'm too much of a loner and I don't do things with her.

But it's true, I just don't feel like talking to anyone these days. I feel so uncaring towards others. I don't think it's resistance, nor is it fear; it's not that I fear interaction with others but I just don't feel the desire to. I still pursue sex but even then it feels more like out of habit than a genuine desire.

I feel this new DMSI overloading my brain. Even with this post, it was hard to grasp the words to capture my meaning. The brain fog is real.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Darkness - 02-21-2019

The brain fog is what I worry about and I get it a severe case of it. My words come out garbled and meaningless. The more I try to think clearly the worse it gets. It’s like my comprehension and ability to formulate thoughts are stunted, like I’m stub stupid.

Shannon was going to address the brain fog issue with a decoherence module, but opted not to. Saying it was a case of fear, I disagree.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Shadow2200 - 02-21-2019

This new DMSI is very powerful

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Darkness - 02-21-2019

I’m all for it’s power as long as I can think clearly

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - SargeMaximus - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 10:26 AM)Darkness Wrote: The brain fog is what I worry about and I get it a severe case of it. My words come out garbled and meaningless. The more I try to think clearly the worse it gets. It’s like my comprehension and ability to formulate thoughts are stunted, like I’m stub stupid.

Shannon was going to address the brain fog issue with a decoherence module, but opted not to. Saying it was a case of fear, I disagree.

I’ve had the garbled speech too but amazingly people still seem to understand me.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 02-26-2019

Day 30

Start of my 4th cycle and not gonna sugarcoat it, things are not going well. I just went on a date. I screened her to be open minded in the texting and in person she was able to talk about sex very openly. She herself had only been with 3 guys but she seemed curious to try new things. Even asked me stuff like do I shave my pubes or not. I knew I had no time for the pull because it's a short night but at the end when I went for the kiss, she didn't want to, saying stuff like I don't do that on first date.

I feel so incensed. It's things like this that makes me really want to leave this country ASAP. I had to screen through so many girls to find one that's open minded, and when I meet her she turns out to be open minded on paper only, all talk and no action. It's not like she didn't like me, she's clearly attracted. In all fairness I might have been rusty, it's been more than 2 weeks since my last first date and I noticed I was derping about more, not as on point at reading where the interaction is at and steer it in the correct way.

Can't wait for my America trip. Also can't wait for the day my body is good enough for a shirtless picture. Intermittent fasting and diet are going well, I can see myself getting noticeably bigger. I also started taking Tongkat Ali yesterday. I'll be taking it for the next 6 weeks. I've taken it in the past and it helped me with muscle growth. I need all the help I can get now. The plan is to get a good shirtless pic before my trip in April. Hopefully my body will make it by that time. I'm also experiencing the Tongkat Ali anger. Not sure whether this will affect the validity of my DMSI results but if so then so be it. The picture is the most important thing to get now, it's an asset that can be used for many years to come.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 03-05-2019

Things are starting to turn in my favor again.

Day 34

Hung out with my main date. Went for yoga classes, dinner then sex. I hadn't had sex for two weeks because I had ingrown hair on my d*ck after shaving. It was frustrating not to be able to have sex but it healed and today it was really intense. The hot yoga prior to this helped too, we were both more relaxed and she was able to last longer. Usually I last longer than her because she gets sore once it passes more than 15 minutes but this time we banged it out for at least 20. I felt such deep satisfaction from the sex. It's been exactly a year since I met her. We reaffirmed our liking for each other and we both want to continue this.

Day 35

So things are going well with existing females but it hasn't with new ones, not for the past 2-3 weeks. The trend continued today. I met a girl off Tinder. Quite attractive. Things were going well, physical and verbal escalation were going well but she resisted hard when I pulled. I's the usual ASD, she doesn't want to do it on the first day etc. I was pissed and just left her there.

I spent a long time being pissed about it. I was so pissed I started asking a girl on Tinder (who turned out to be conservative) what about my profile that makes it a magnet for conservative girls. She told me my profile gave her the mature cute guy feel rather than typical fkboy look. She narrowed it down to the self description. I always thought my pictures should do the heavy lifting and I should write something safe in the bio so it doesn't become too crass and turn off the DTF ones too. But apparently it's giving off the provider vibe.

With that insight, I thanked her and went to work. I found a profile and personalized it. It's basically quite explicit and sexual but saying it in a funny and calibrated way. The idea is to weed out the conservative ones. I don't mind getting less matches if they're fast moving. I've always thought the proper way to do it is with a good shirtless picture because imagery is more powerful than words, but while the picture isn't ready yet why not try doing it with the bio? I showed the bio to my main date and she said it's too explicit and she would never swipe right on that. It's a little worrying because she's also a fast moving girl and it turned her off, but I decided to try it.

So I put on that bio and did my usual Sunday night Tinder boost. Surprisingly I only got slightly less matches than usual. More surprisingly, one girl opened me. After passing my open minded test, she number closed me without asking. I asked her out for drinks the next day and she actually asked me to go over to her place. It's really far though so I got her to come out instead.

Day 36

Met her. No surprises here. Banged her easily.

So a good start to the new profile. We'll see how it fares in the long run but a bang the day after I used it is promising indeed. As I banged her I was mentally facepalming myself, I should have done this ages ago. I was also happy today because she was girl #50. Still far from 100 but I never thought I'd make it this far.

RE: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3 - Raikahoken - 03-19-2019

Day 49

These days the brain fog is becoming close to unbearable. Even writing this post, I found it hard to grasp the words I needed.

Recently I went on a few dates and closed one, but I felt my mind not working very well. I'd post more details but it seems now long 'PUA-style' details are not welcome anymore so I'll just post how I felt during the process. It's all a haze tbh, it felt like my mind was just looking for raw sexual attraction and only respond to that. I've become very unwilling to escalate when I don't feel the sexual vibe, and very unmotivated to create that vibe in the first place. I guess it's a good thing to be more primal but on the other hand it's not a good work ethic. Even after dates that didn't go so well, I found myself not able to analyze what went wrong and what I could have done better, something I've been pretty good at.

It's almost three months since I started DMSI 3.3D and I think I need to switch subs soon. The brain fog is killing me. Look at this unorganized and rambling post, it's not like me at all.