Subliminal Talk
A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G (/Thread-A-new-Journey-DMSI-3-3-D-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-02-2019

Wednesday January 2th

Today I have a restday fortunately, I hope I can get some good sleep tonight.

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 6
Nofap: day 6

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-03-2019

Thursday january 3th

My last rest day, and I slept terrible, again. I really really hope my subconscious mind will give in and start executing..... I’m sabotaging myself god dammit and I cannot do anything.

I will just blast through these weeks, and I really have to sacrifice my sleep.

My Christmas holidays are almost over and I have to go back to uni on January 7th
I don’t know if it’s smart to keep running DMSI while having semester final exams.

I’m taking a big fucking leap of faith.

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 7
Nofap: day 7

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Shannon - 01-03-2019

Under your circumstances, you need to prioritize. I would prioritize the exams, and then come back later.

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-04-2019

(01-03-2019, 06:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Under your circumstances, you need to prioritize. I would prioritize the exams, and then come back later.

@Shannon

I just started my 2nd cycle, if the sleep disturbances continue, is it possible to have a 3 week break?

I will just finish this cycle, it’s only 5 days, so i’ll be done at tuesday, and then I wait until my exam period is over.

I will then re-start, but do I have to go through all the start up turbulence again, if I would re-start DMSI after taking 3 week off?

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-04-2019

Friday January 4th

Today I started my second week.
I slept slightly better, or maybe i’m just getting used to the not so restful sleep.

I’m finishing this 5 days and then i’ll decide what I will do. Maybe I will take a break, or I will blast right through the turbulence. The Nofap streak is building momentum and I feel I can take more stress on my body, gotta love the sexual energy. It’s real. I wouldn’t do this without sexual abstinence.

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 8
Nofap: day 8

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-05-2019

Saturday January 5th

@Shannon
I slept noticeably better last night, I experienced more deep sleep. More “normal-like” dreams without anger / violence/ homicides etc.

I think my subconscious mind is giving in, he’s adjusting to the new program and I am curious to see what effects I will exert in university environment on female students.

I have more drive and ambition to go do my tasks and training my muscles at the gym.

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 9
Nofap: day 9

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-06-2019

Sunday January 6th

It seems that my sleep patterns are improving little by little.
I’m glad I can get some restful sleep, I cannot remember my dreams though.
I’m very excited for the FRM updates in DMSI-3.3D
I hope Shannon will get it up and running within a few weeks.

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 10
Nofap: day 10

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-08-2019

Monday january 7th

Lol I forgot to post yesterday so i’ll make a combi post.
I went to university and I didn’t notice much. I have conversations with my classmates and the females aren’t impressed or something. I always give them strong eye contact and they look back at me straight into my eyes. But that’s normal behavior during daily conversations. No flirting, no “indicators of interest”, no unusual stuff happening.

Also on public transportation I don’t notice anything at all, no stares, no glances, no eye contact, no body language cues, no “indicators of interest”.

Obviously this has to do with the fact that i’m still resisting the sub. I had turbulence but nothing heavy because I got enough sleep, I had my first lectures at 11:00 AM.

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 11
Nofap: day 11

Tuesday january 8th

Got back from university and I didn’t noticed anything. Same stuff happened as yesterday (monday) just having friendly conversations and serious conversations about our science projects, meetings, but no-one seems to notice me or to have interest in me.... I wish I could kick my subconscious ass so that he starts executing....

It’s so annoying that Shannon makes these awesome subs and I keep resisting these subs. I hope the new FRM updates will destroy all my fears.

And on top of this, I woke up like 5 times last night, my subconscious mind still fights back... Message to my subconscious kind: could you please start executing? You’re sabotaging my life and my daily routine!!!

DMSI-3.3D 5.5G: day 11
Nofap: day 11

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-09-2019

I’m having a break until the new FRM updates are integrated in DMSI.

I wanted to have a 3 week break because of exams, but I’d figure that I could better wait for the new updates.

I keep resisting and i’m wasting my time with all this stuff unfortunately. I hope I start executing right away with the updated DMSI-3.3

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - StridingStrider - 01-09-2019

(01-09-2019, 09:21 AM)Williamx25 Wrote: I’m having a break until the new FRM updates are integrated in DMSI.

I wanted to have a 3 week break because of exams, but I’d figure that I could better wait for the new updates.

I keep resisting and i’m wasting my time with all this stuff unfortunately. I hope I start executing right away with the updated DMSI-3.3

Dude don't stop. Like Shannon said, the fact that you keep waking up is proof that it's working. Give it time.

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - blth - 01-09-2019

People getting dissapointed after a month. What is wrong with running it and keep going with your life without even considering that you are running it?

RE: A new Journey - DMSI-3.3-D 5.5G - Williamx25 - 01-15-2019

(01-09-2019, 06:30 PM)blth Wrote: People getting dissapointed after a month. What is wrong with running it and keep going with your life without even considering that you are running it?

I want to start executing the moment that I start listening to these subs.
It’s still a hassle to listen every day to these subs, especially if you have things going on in your life, social life, student life, talking to people,

This wasn’t a problem for me if I was executing, but my stupid subconsciouss mind is still afraid, I wish I could give him a good beating.

I will patiently wait for the new FRM updates, and then i’ll continue, i’m now in a busy final semester exam period anyway.