Subliminal Talk
New User of USLM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: New User of USLM (/Thread-New-User-of-USLM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New User of USLM - Ali - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sometimes, more powerful and more advanced triggers more resistance because it gets deeper.  In the case of USLM 4.0/4.1, I believe it was a combination of that, and not yet having the power/tech to match the level of resistance.  And I may have optimized it too much for the ability of the skeleton script to keep up with the key script.  Will be releasing v4.2 in the not too distant future.

Thanks yeah really interesting point you made and makes sense. Do you think that USLM 4.1 over-optimisation only affects people who respond with resistance? Or do you think that it actually causes more resistance in a wider range of people compared to USLM 3?

Look forward to USLM 4.2 coming out soon! Will it replace the USLM 4.1 that is currently in the USM? 

Cheers, 

Ali

RE: New User of USLM - Shannon - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 06:32 PM)Ali Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sometimes, more powerful and more advanced triggers more resistance because it gets deeper.  In the case of USLM 4.0/4.1, I believe it was a combination of that, and not yet having the power/tech to match the level of resistance.  And I may have optimized it too much for the ability of the skeleton script to keep up with the key script.  Will be releasing v4.2 in the not too distant future.

Thanks yeah really interesting point you made and makes sense. Do you think that USLM 4.1 over-optimisation only affects people who respond with resistance? Or do you think that it actually causes more resistance in a wider range of people compared to USLM 3?

Look forward to USLM 4.2 coming out soon! Will it replace the USLM 4.1 that is currently in the USM? 

Cheers, 

Ali

It seems to affect most of the users.  The key is that when I develop new techniques and technology, I have to balance everything right.  Usually I do, but not every time am I entirely successful.  It gets very difficult sometimes.  But it's always a learning experience, and it always gets cleared up in the end.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 05:38 PM)Ali Wrote: Wow thanks for such an awesome response and feedback, much appreciated! Smile

I find it super interesting that both USLM 4 / 4.1 and USM didn't provide many results for you, yet USLM 3 seems to work great for you?! 
I noted that you said that using the Masked versions worked best for you. Perhaps the additional 'power' of the USLM 4 maybe created some resistance for you and prevented you executing? It really is all so fascinating. 

Congrats on winning $15K on a slot machine tho! Thats epic! And it's great to hear that you are firmly on your way to achieving your goal. 

I'm a firm believer in the law of attraction, and I genuinely believe that I manifested coming across Indigo Labs and Subs as a result. I'm very excited to see what UMS provides for me, hopefully I don't experience any resistance and I execute everything hahahaha. 

I'm going to get that book you recommended and have a read, so thanks so much for the suggestion! 

Ali

You are welcome Ali. Good luck to you. Be sure to check out Renee Garcia's youtube video "How to Manifest More With Reality Transurfing". She compares Law of Attraction to Transurfing......quite interesting.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sometimes, more powerful and more advanced triggers more resistance because it gets deeper. In the case of USLM 4.0/4.1, I believe it was a combination of that, and not yet having the power/tech to match the level of resistance. And I may have optimized it too much for the ability of the skeleton script to keep up with the key script. Will be releasing v4.2 in the not too distant future.

Hi Shannon,

I am looking forward to USLM4.2. Since I have been using USLM3 for the past 2 months, do I need a break in between the 2 ? If I transition without a break, should I go the full 3 months on the newer version ? I want to get the best out of it and I have not yet reached my goal using USLM3. What are your thoughts ? Thanks.

(08-10-2020, 07:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 06:32 PM)Ali Wrote:

Cheers, 

Ali

It seems to affect most of the users.  The key is that when I develop new techniques and technology, I have to balance everything right.  Usually I do, but not every time am I entirely successful.  It gets very difficult sometimes.  But it's always a learning experience, and it always gets cleared up in the end.

I can totally appreciate and understand that anything new may well require adjustment and refinement and I'm sure you'll absolutely nail it with USLM 4.2! 
I'll keep you updated as to whether I experience resistance from USM as obviously it contains the same USLM 4.1 module. 

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Cheers, 

Ali

(08-10-2020, 07:10 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 05:38 PM)Ali Wrote: Wow thanks for such an awesome response and feedback, much appreciated! Smile

I find it super interesting that both USLM 4 / 4.1 and USM didn't provide many results for you, yet USLM 3 seems to work great for you?! 
I noted that you said that using the Masked versions worked best for you. Perhaps the additional 'power' of the USLM 4 maybe created some resistance for you and prevented you executing? It really is all so fascinating. 

Congrats on winning $15K on a slot machine tho! Thats epic! And it's great to hear that you are firmly on your way to achieving your goal. 

I'm a firm believer in the law of attraction, and I genuinely believe that I manifested coming across Indigo Labs and Subs as a result. I'm very excited to see what UMS provides for me, hopefully I don't experience any resistance and I execute everything hahahaha. 

I'm going to get that book you recommended and have a read, so thanks so much for the suggestion! 

Ali

You are welcome Ali.  Good luck to you.  Be sure to check out Renee Garcia's youtube video "How to Manifest More With Reality Transurfing".  She compares Law of Attraction to Transurfing......quite interesting.

Thanks! My journey is only just beginning (at least with Subs) and so I'm keeping myself fluid and open as much as possible on a conscious level. I have been told by a healer that works with energy, chakras and the subconscious that I am apparently quite open so hopefully that bodes well in terms of the Sub working well on me. We'll soon find out hahahahahaha

I'll certainly be checking out that youtube video and the book you mentioned. Seems to be a popular one with other members too. 

Wishing you all the best too moving forward mate.

Cheers, 

Ali