Subliminal Talk
Become A SlEeper (base + sleep induction aid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Become A SlEeper (base + sleep induction aid) (/Thread-Become-A-SlEeper-base-sleep-induction-aid)

Become A SlEeper (base + sleep induction aid) - Nox - 12-15-2018

With base and sleep aid I decided to use them together to see if I can fix my sleeping patterns and keep an intermittent log.

I had been using us/lm, which I really like, but using base in combination with the sleep aid when sleep won't happen seems like it will give a greater chance of keeping sleeping better. I started this on 12/11. A great aide effect is that base should also give my future sub usage some stronger material to work with, as new interests have had me looking into starting some side businesses, which inhave honestly zero experience in implementing. Pretty exciting.

So far I definitely feel more rested when waking up. My length of sleep has not improved, if anything I'm getting less sleep but feel more rested. I think that is a good start.

How I have been running the subs is base most of the day, and then switching to the aid a little before the time I go to sleep. I try to leave an hour or so between running the two, also an hour or two throughout the day of no sub use to help base process more.

A couple of times the sleep aid hasn't helped keep fall back asleep, and so i would turn it off and then after a bit run base to see if that would work. Have had mixed results.

After a week of this I may start using mostly just base, leaving a few hours until bedtime and then run the aid to start sleep and switch to base after the two loops. I imagine this will take some time to figure out the best method, but I already have started to feel more rested so I'm ok with the process.

RE: Become A SlEeper (base + sleep induction aid) - Shannon - 12-15-2018

So you're mixing a relaxant with a stimulant. That sounds like an effective plan. lol

RE: Become A SlEeper (base + sleep induction aid) - Nox - 12-15-2018

(12-15-2018, 08:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you're mixing a relaxant with a stimulant. That sounds like an effective plan. lol

Haha!

The most logical approach i figured would be to use base, leave some time before bed, and then use the sleep aid while sleeping. This was when I would wake up after 4 or 5 hours and unable to go back to sleep.

I honestly don't know the best way to do this and so am just trying things until I start getting more optimistic results.

If I can't find a way to increase that to 6+ hours I might just stick with the logical approach and hope it pans out longterm.

RE: Become A SlEeper (base + sleep induction aid) - Nox - 12-20-2018

12/21/18

Have been listening to only base constantly and quality of sleep has increased. Already feel more rested in general.