Subliminal Talk
My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Babies! We are having twins! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Babies! We are having twins! (/Thread-My-Wife-is-Pregnant-with-USLM-Babies-We-are-having-twins)

Pages: 1 2

My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Babies! We are having twins! - Nara - 12-11-2018

Me and my wife have been married since 2014. And we’ve tried to conceive ever since.

She had two miscarriages. One in December 2017, and another in May 2018.

Needless to say, the impact of having two consecutive miscarriages effects her mentally and emotionally. Grief, sadness, fears, etc.

Shortly after the second miscarriage, we seek professional help. We found a hypnotherapist who we feel comfortable with, went to several sessions, and making good progress (in term of my wife’s mental and emotional well being).

Around July 2018, she told me she still wants to have kids. So, we decided to try again.

On August 2018, Shannon release a new sub called Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier. I had good result with Ultra Success 4G. Now it’s available in even a stronger format. So, why not?

We both listen to USLM together at night. Her goal is to conceive a child. And my goal is related to my business.

We play USLM (mp3) on my phone, connected to a Bluetooth Stereo Speaker.

(Btw, I do aware about some discussion on whether we should use bluetooth speaker or not. But we stick to it for convenience reason.)

When Shannon upgraded the program to USLM2 and USLM3, we followed along. Updating the loops and the secondary ASRB.

Lately, she told me that all the fears and negative thought (about miscarriage) are reappearing. And I thought: Well, there you go. FRM in action!

(She is not reading this forum. Nor I ever told her that you guys exist.)

Several days ago, she had a feeling. That something is happening with her body. She haven’t missed her period, yet. But she had an urge to use pregnancy test.

So this morning, we just found out that it’s POSITIVE!

And about two hours later, our OB-GYN confirmed it with USG Scan.

We are expecting! WOW! It’s an USLM Baby!

But now, we have some questions...

Do we just continue with USLM3? Tonight we are about to start cycle 5 (33th day/night).

Because of this ridiculous sale (when all 3G programs are available), I know that IML have Healthiest Possible Pregnancy and Resist And Reject Miscarriage. Should we switch?

Or can we listen to USLM3 at night, and she listen to HPP/RARM at day (playing on her phone)?

Please advice. Thank you!

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - cataleya - 12-12-2018

(12-11-2018, 11:13 PM)Nara Wrote: Me and my wife have been married since 2014. And we’ve tried to conceive ever since.

Needless to say, the impact of having two consecutive miscarriages effects her mentally and emotionally. Grief, sadness, fears, etc.

Shortly after the second miscarriage, we seek professional help. We found a hypnotherapist who we feel comfortable with, went to several sessions, and making good progress (in term of my wife’s mental and emotional well being).

Around July 2018, she told me she still wants to have kids. So, we decided to try again.

On August 2018, Shannon release a new sub called Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier. I had good result with Ultra Success 4G. Now it’s available in even a stronger format. So, why not?

We both listen to USLM together at night. Her goal is to conceive a child. And my goal is related to my business.

(Btw, I do aware about some discussion on whether we should use bluetooth speaker or not. But we stick to it for convenience reason.)

When Shannon upgraded the program to USLM2 and USLM3, we followed along. Updating the loops and the secondary ASRB.

Lately, she told me that all the fears and negative thought (about miscarriage) are reappearing. And I thought: Well, there you go. FRM in action!

Several days ago, she had a feeling. That something is happening with her body. She haven’t missed her period, yet. But she had an urge to use pregnancy test.

Do we just continue with USLM3? Tonight we are about to start cycle 5 (33th day/night).

Because of this ridiculous sale (when all 3G programs are available), I know that IML have Healthiest Possible Pregnancy and Resist And Reject Miscarriage. Should we switch?

Or can we listen to USLM3 at night, and she listen to HPP/RARM at day (playing on her phone)?

Wow, now that is one kickass testimonial! Congratulations! Drinks

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - DavisMind91 - 12-12-2018

(12-11-2018, 11:13 PM)Nara Wrote: Me and my wife have been married since 2014. And we’ve tried to conceive ever since.

First and foremost that’s amazing and congratulations to you both. I would switch but I’m not sure how long you’d have to wait before using the healthy pregnancy and reject miscarriage subs. Probably a 35 days. Either way. With 9 months left you’d have plenty of time for a USLM break before you go on to use both subs. I’d have her take a USLM break for 35 days. Switch to reject miscarriage for 96 days, so her fears around that are handled and after a 7 day break from that, use healthy pregnancy for 96 days. If you don’t want to have her switch at all then she could set the goal to have a healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy while still on USLM. Not sure how you’d phrase that goal.

Btw @Shannon you might wanna throw this testimonial up on the sales page, I know I would.

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - rayrocanaldo - 12-12-2018

Big congrats!!!

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - ncbeareatingman - 12-12-2018

Super Congradulations ,Man!!

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - RTBoss - 12-12-2018

Congratulations! My wife and I got pregnant on DMSI 2.3, and my DMSI baby is now almost 2 years old!

Do not switch off of USLM! In fact, if USLM4 comes out, I'd switch to that (for the upgraded FRM 4.1).
The other subs you're talking about are much less powerful, much older technology.

Simply switch your wife's goal (and add a second goal to yours) for her to have a happy, healthy, and smooth pregnancy, birth, and child.

"My goal is to have a safe, happy, and healthy pregnancy that results in the healthy birth of my perfectly healthy child." (or something to that effect)

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - Omni3 - 12-12-2018

Congratulations!!! Plus what RTBoss said.

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - Shannon - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 06:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Congratulations! My wife and I got pregnant on DMSI 2.3, and my DMSI baby is now almost 2 years old!

Do not switch off of USLM! In fact, if USLM4 comes out, I'd switch to that (for the upgraded FRM 4.1).
The other subs you're talking about are much less powerful, much older technology.

Simply switch your wife's goal (and add a second goal to yours) for her to have a happy, healthy, and smooth pregnancy, birth, and child.

"My goal is to have a safe, happy, and healthy pregnancy that results in the healthy birth of my perfectly healthy child." (or something to that effect)

That is exactly what I was about to say.

But I'm going to adjust RTB's suggestion for a goal just slightly.

"My goal is to have a safe, happy, easy and maximally healthy pregnancy that inevitably results in the easy, successful live birth of my perfectly healthy child."

Make it easy, why wouldn't you?

Congratulations, my friend, on making history by using USLM3 to conceive, and on your successful conception! Now make history by using it to overcome the challenges you have faced in the past and give birth!

I recommend that you recite that goal once a day, and have her recite that goal once a day, and you make that one of your goals as well, if possible.

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - Nara - 12-12-2018

Thank you all for your support and kindness. Heart

Using USLM is kind of our last try to conceive naturally, before we consider any medical fertility treatments.

Looking back, I think USLM helped us on finding the right information, meet the right people, adapting new thinking, habit and lifestyle, managing stress and overall improving our well being.

They all work together to help us achieve the goal.

I still don't know what exactly @Shannon put in USLM3, but now I have a little bit better understanding about how subliminal and our subconscious mind works.

I already told my wife about all your suggestion. Her English is limited. She can comprehend and understand written and spoken English to some degree.

But even that "disadvantage" didn't stop USLM3 from doing its "magic". The power of this sub is no joke!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Heart

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - Shannon - 12-12-2018

Your wife is consciously limited in her understanding of English to a much greater degree than she is subconsciously. The fact is, your subconscious never forgets ANYTHING you are ever exposed to through ANY of your senses. This means that she has subconscious comprehension of English vastly exceeding what her conscious mind remembers. It is also a possibility that she remembers English subconsciously because of some unusual situation we don't have a way to prove or discover, such as some form of "hive mind" that could potentially exist for all of humanity, in which resides all of the knowledge of each and every person.

This is why people commonly get results from subliminals in English even if they don't speak or understand it well at a conscious level. So if you have to, write down my suggested goal and recite it with her every day. Try to explain to her what it means, too.

In the future, I will be building a multi-stage program specifically for pregnancy, which will help from before conception (detoxing the body, maximizing fertility, helping you achieve the desired gender of child) through the pregnancy (preventing miscarriage, healthy mother and baby, making the pregnancy easy for mom) and to making the birth as easy as possible, and finally to healing the body and re-balancing the hormones as well as helping to balance the moods and brain chemistry after birth. That will take me a while to build, and will probably be in 6G, but should you ever have another child, that might be a worthy consideration.

Congratulations once again!

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - Paul1131 - 12-12-2018

Congrats man!

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Baby! - Nara - 12-26-2018

Update!!!

We are having twins!!!!

Oh. My. God.

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Babies! We are having twins! - Zane - 12-26-2018

Wow!!

This must be the best Christmas Gift ever.

Congratulations!! Buddy!!

Tell your wife to keep listening to USLM.

RE: My Wife is Pregnant with USLM Babies! We are having twins! - Shannon - 12-26-2018

That's awesome!