Subliminal Talk
Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 (/Thread-Eh-Why-not-DMSI-3-3)

Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Why So Serious? - 12-13-2018

Been a while since I posted so lets gets started.

Day 1
I listened with my phone with mono speakers so not much happened. I felt some tingling in my cheeks not much else.

Day 2
Have lots of brain fog and feel horny. Worst combination ever because I'm having a difficult time getting things done.
Feel kind of good but I feel like I'm living my life wrong. Did a simple CBT exercise and realized that I'm just doing certain things wrong not everything.

Day 3
Nothing exciting happened. Just the same old feeling that I had yesterday.

Day 4
Had a strange nightmare about a serial killer that targeted me. They said they would make my life hell and at the end of the dream they did. Ended up killing my sister and said they had only begun. Woke up and kind of wanted to cry. Once again not much I can recall through out the day.

Boy my journaling skills are rusty. Time to get back into the habit.

RE: Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 12-13-2018

What are your usage specs, please? On your phone? What format? What volume level? Headphones? All five loops?

RE: Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Why So Serious? - 12-14-2018

Oops sorry about not leaving that info. I'm more brain fogged than I imagined.

The first day I was just using the built in speakers on my phone because I couldn't figure out my other speakers. The last time I would listen they would shut off automatically which turned out to be power saving thing built in.

I think I figured out way around that on the Day 2. So far so good. Format is FLAC with hybrid trickling spring, the volume on the phone is at 8, using speakers, and all listening to all 5 loops back to back.
Day 5
Dream wise the only dream that I can remember is one where I was watching the weather channel and the reporter saying it was going to drop 7 degrees in our area. Not quite nightmare material but it was very uncomfortable dream. I'm not the biggest fan of cold weather.

Today went Christmas shopping. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I feel more confident than usual and the negative thoughts weren't to bad either. You know what one thing I did notice was a older gentleman just staring me down even after I said hi to him and the guy who help me out with picking gifts was very helpful.

Later on in the day I had to push myself to get something done because this feeling is just down right ridiculous. I am pleased that I got a couple of things done on my to do list but I feel it that feeling slowly trying to creep in and ruin my productive streak so far.

Break time from the sub until Sunday

RE: Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 12-14-2018

A volume of 8 out of how many possible clicks of volume on your phone, please?

15 clicks

RE: Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 12-14-2018

Some phones have 7, some 9, some 15, some 16 and some 30 or 32. So knowing that last part makes a big difference. Smile

That's interesting, I didn't know that. Glad I could clear that up for you.

RE: Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 - Why So Serious? - 12-15-2018

Day 6
Woke up today feeling pretty good. Can't remember any dreams that I had.

I did want to go out but I started to feel extremely frustrated. I just ran some errands and came home and cooked. I did once again have more people staring at me however I was pretty moody. Spoiler alert I'm pretty sure the reason for that was I didn't eat. Well I had an apple for breakfast but that wore off pretty quick. What's strange was I actually forgot to eat something else. Very strange indeed.

The only good thing that came out of it was that I decided to check out this park. I had wanted to do it for a while but never got around to it. Listening to DMSI really peaked my curiosity of going for the past few days but I kept putting it off until today. Anyway I glad I went it was nice and I will be going again. As I'm typing this I'm having this feeling to go visit another spot. Don't know what that has to do with the goals of this sub.

Oh and another thing I'm not nearly as nervous driving anymore.

Well that's it for today.