Subliminal Talk
Impassioned Plea and Request to Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Impassioned Plea and Request to Shannon (/Thread-Impassioned-Plea-and-Request-to-Shannon)

Impassioned Plea and Request to Shannon - Rainmak3r - 12-09-2018

This is something that's been nagging at me for the longest of times.
This relates to the scripting of some of the subs, especially DMSI etc..
Some of the scripting sentences are super long, and windy, something to the effect of "telling my subconscious mind, safely as possible.."

..Isn't the subconscious Mind a part of us, not separate?
Most of the limiting beliefs we have were put by well meaning parents telling us "you are this, you cannot do this".. not "your subconscious mind cannot do this etc"

If this is the case, what is the harm is scripting, short, direct sentences, like:
I am attractive to beautiful women..
Women find me sexually attractive and approach me etc..

I hereby tell my subconscious mind, in the safest manner possible.. that sounds out there..

This is just a request.. I'm not a subliminal producer or Engineer, but I do know affirmations, how effective they are, especially when repeated with emotion, which is what I feel these scripts should be - affirmations.

Any and all feedback appreciated - Hope I did not break any rules with is request,

Salut!

RE: Impassioned Plea and Request to Shannon - Shannon - 12-10-2018

(12-09-2018, 10:23 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: This is something that's been nagging at me for the longest of times.
Some of the scripting sentences are super long, and windy, something to the effect of "telling my subconscious mind, safely as possible.."

Most of the limiting beliefs we have were put by well meaning parents telling us "you are this, you cannot do this".. not "your subconscious mind cannot do this etc"

If this is the case, what is the harm is scripting, short, direct sentences, like:

I hereby tell my subconscious mind, in the safest manner possible.. that sounds out there..

This is just a request.. I'm not a subliminal producer or Engineer, but I do know affirmations, how effective they are, especially when repeated with emotion, which is what I feel these scripts should be - affirmations.

Any and all feedback appreciated - Hope I did not break any rules with is request,

Salut!

You can have short simple statements with 3G subs. I was doing that, way back in the day. But as time went on, I found that what worked best was being more specific. It evolved slowly and surely until today, statements in 5.5G can be pages long.

Maybe that's not what the conscious mind would do well with, but then, we aren't using affirmations here. We are giving the subconscious mind detailed instructions in it's own style of communication. That's why these more advanced subs work so much better than the old 3G ones that were using simple statements and affirmations.

Affirmations work well for the limited conscious mind, but fall flat when presented to the subconscious. They are too weak and too easily ignored, derailed and taken lightly.

So, if you want simple statements, stock up on 3G while the sale is on. If you want real power and really deep results, then trust my years of experimentation, research and development to produce something better.

RE: Impassioned Plea and Request to Shannon - Rainmak3r - 12-11-2018

(12-10-2018, 06:51 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 10:23 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: This is something that's been nagging at me for the longest of times.

Salut!

You can have short simple statements with 3G subs. I was doing that, way back in the day. But as time went on, I found that what worked best was being more specific. It evolved slowly and surely until today, statements in 5.5G can be pages long.

Maybe that's not what the conscious mind would do well with, but then, we aren't using affirmations here. We are giving the subconscious mind detailed instructions in it's own style of communication. That's why these more advanced subs work so much better than the old 3G ones that were using simple statements and affirmations.

Affirmations work well for the limited conscious mind, but fall flat when presented to the subconscious. They are too weak and too easily ignored, derailed and taken lightly.

So, if you want simple statements, stock up on 3G while the sale is on. If you want real power and really deep results, then trust my years of experimentation, research and development to produce something better.

Shannon..

I am honored by your response to my "Impassioned" Plea as it were!
A friend of mine alerted me of the sale, and I have already purchased a few.

A quick observation; if one has negative self speak, something to the effect, "I am shy, or I cannot do this or that".. short, yet effective negative self limiting beliefs about themselves, wouldn't it stand that short, positive and empowering affirmations about themselves would, if repeated or "implanted" into their subconscious minds using subliminals such as yours, reverse the limiting belief?

I digress..

I looked at some of the scripting for the 3G subs, such as Get out of Debt, and I couldn't help noticing the statement: I now "stop".. spending money etc.. wouldn't the mere word "stop" be considered negative in an affirmation etc?

I appreciate your feedback relating to experimentation and experience in making subliminals; I cannot therefore argue based on this merit alone, so I trust your judgment that the current format of your upgraded subs is the best for the intended result.

Thanks once again for the feedback.

Salut!

RE: Impassioned Plea and Request to Shannon - Shannon - 12-12-2018

(12-11-2018, 11:33 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 06:51 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Salut!

Shannon..

I am honored by your response to my "Impassioned" Plea as it were!
A friend of mine alerted me of the sale, and I have already purchased a few.

A quick observation; if one has negative self speak, something to the effect, "I am shy, or I cannot do this or that".. short, yet effective negative self limiting beliefs about themselves, wouldn't it stand that short, positive and empowering affirmations about themselves would, if repeated or "implanted" into their subconscious minds using subliminals such as yours, reverse the limiting belief?

I digress..

If the subconscious mind were a simple thing, yes, that would be the case. In decades of experimentation and researching how to communicate with the subconscious and how it thinks and processes information and responds to input, I have found that seemingly simple negative self talk is always based in a much more complex situation going on in the subconscious awareness. Just because the conscious is unaware of that, does not mean it is not so. To really deal with the root of the issue, we must deal with the levels of the subconscious that are at the same level as the root of the issue, and we must deal with them in the way they understand and require in order to achieve the goals and results we desire consciously. Otherwise I could have retired 20+ years ago and been laying on a beach sipping drinks for the last two decades.

Quote: I looked at some of the scripting for the 3G subs, such as Get out of Debt, and I couldn't help noticing the statement: I now "stop".. spending money etc.. wouldn't the mere word "stop" be considered negative in an affirmation etc?

The word stop is not a negative. Negatives negate. They undo. Reverse things. For example, "I am not a smoker." The "not' negates/reverses the meaning of the sentence. "I stop smoking." is just a statement.

Quote:I appreciate your feedback relating to experimentation and experience in making subliminals; I cannot therefore argue based on this merit alone, so I trust your judgment that the current format of your upgraded subs is the best for the intended result.

Thanks once again for the feedback.

Salut!

Enjoy! But keep in mind, the older the generation, the older the technology and the weaker the program will be as a result. Don't think you'll get better results from a 3G than a 4G, or a 4G than a 5G, etc.