Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-14-2016

Shannon, continuing from Tao's journal, as not to hijack his thread, I'm curious: While I admire the faith you have in the power of the technologies you've invented regarding subliminal and anti-resistance tech, don't you think you may be over-reaching on the conclusion you seem to have stated as fact?

I think you are missing a lot of variables, and I don't see how you can reach a conclusion of that sort with any degree of certainty when you lack such a large amount of information. Aren't you discounting love (for not just my wife, but my kids), level of commitment, deep-seated core-beliefs (IE morality), the Optimus Engine, free will & my personal self-efficacy regarding willpower to say "No thanks," not-to-mention many other factors that would have to be discussed in the Chatterbox.

For the sake of argument, do you believe (if you created such a subliminal) that you could cause someone to commit murder? Because to me, though I enjoy the attention of a woman and checking out a nice ass, stepping out on my wife - feeling the way I feel about her - is akin to my desire to murder someone in a planned/calculated way. Perhaps, using this analogy, you would equate the possibility of having an affair in this case to voluntary manslaughter? An intentional act of passion, in the moment, without prior intent?

Is there any possibility that a statement could be added to DMSI to protect those in valued relationships - one that wouldn't affect those not in a relationship, or a relationship they don't give a shit about? Perhaps a statement to the effect that the user's partner (if valued) would be willing to share, be forgiving, and remove/lessen fear of loss? I think most people see "cheating" as losing someone to another - emotionally, physically, whatever. Just throwing that possibility out there.

I'm not the kind of person that wants to operate from a place of denial. I really am running this subliminal to heal from neediness, increase my internal self-image, and rid myself of woman-related validation issues. I also, honestly, feel closer to my wife than when I started DMSI. I'm not giving false feedback when I say our relationship is better. If we fight, it's usually during a period of high resistance and/or stress on my part, or because I'm not satisfied with my career path. I'm the hothead in the relationship. I can be a real asshole, and say the meanest shit I can think of - seeing the weakest part of a person, the real hot-button issues, and press on it with a red-hot poker. "You always go for the jugular," I've been told. Anyway, if my marriage ever failed, I fear it'd be from my ability to be a world-class jerk than doing anything to betray my wife.

EDIT: No rush on a response, especially if you're in work flow. Whenever is cool.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 11-14-2016

(11-14-2016, 12:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Shannon, continuing from Tao's journal, as not to hijack his thread, I'm curious: While I admire the faith you have in the power of the technologies you've invented regarding subliminal and anti-resistance tech, don't you think you may be over-reaching on the conclusion you seem to have stated as fact?

I think you are missing a lot of variables, and I don't see how you can reach a conclusion of that sort with any degree of certainty when you lack such a large amount of information. Aren't you discounting love (for not just my wife, but my kids), level of commitment, deep-seated core-beliefs (IE morality), the Optimus Engine, free will & my personal self-efficacy regarding willpower to say "No thanks," not-to-mention many other factors that would have to be discussed in the Chatterbox.

For the sake of argument, do you believe (if you created such a subliminal) that you could cause someone to commit murder? Because to me, though I enjoy the attention of a woman and checking out a nice ass, stepping out on my wife - feeling the way I feel about her - is akin to my desire to murder someone in a planned/calculated way. Perhaps, using this analogy, you would equate the possibility of having an affair in this case to voluntary manslaughter? An intentional act of passion, in the moment, without prior intent?

Is there any possibility that a statement could be added to DMSI to protect those in valued relationships - one that wouldn't affect those not in a relationship, or a relationship they don't give a shit about? Perhaps a statement to the effect that the user's partner (if valued) would be willing to share, be forgiving, and remove/lessen fear of loss? I think most people see "cheating" as losing someone to another - emotionally, physically, whatever. Just throwing that possibility out there.

I'm not the kind of person that wants to operate from a place of denial. I really am running this subliminal to heal from neediness, increase my internal self-image, and rid myself of woman-related validation issues. I also, honestly, feel closer to my wife than when I started DMSI. I'm not giving false feedback when I say our relationship is better. If we fight, it's usually during a period of high resistance and/or stress on my part, or because I'm not satisfied with my career path. I'm the hothead in the relationship. I can be a real asshole, and say the meanest shit I can think of - seeing the weakest part of a person, the real hot-button issues, and press on it with a red-hot poker. "You always go for the jugular," I've been told. Anyway, if my marriage ever failed, I fear it'd be from my ability to be a world-class jerk than doing anything to betray my wife.

EDIT: No rush on a response, especially if you're in work flow. Whenever is cool.

What I have seen my 6G prototypes do tells me that yes, I can do what I say I can do. I just need to have all the technology developed, harvested, in place and aligned properly, and then pointed at the goal.

Eventually, DMSI will have to be capable of taking even a person who is happily married with kids and completely destroying anything in its way to achieve it's goals. Otherwise people will not achieve the goals of the program with high degrees of certainty.

It cannot do that yet, but it will be able to eventually.

As for love, commitment, free will, etc. - all of that can be changed with the core beliefs of the person. When the final is released, it will be capable of doing whatever is necessary to achieve its goals. Otherwise, I will be issuing refunds.

I understand why you're using it, an you will probably be able to enjoy it for a while longer before it goes too far - but it is not and never has been designed for a situation where the person was in or expected to keep an existing relationship while using it, and changing that design goal is contrary to the program's core goals.

Quote:For the sake of argument, do you believe (if you created such a subliminal) that you could cause someone to commit murder? Because to me, though I enjoy the attention of a woman and checking out a nice ass, stepping out on my wife - feeling the way I feel about her - is akin to my desire to murder someone in a planned/calculated way. Perhaps, using this analogy, you would equate the possibility of having an affair in this case to voluntary manslaughter? An intentional act of passion, in the moment, without prior intent?

With the right type, level and amount of influence, anything is possible. And as the program grows in power, complexity and completion, you will be walking a thinner and thinner trail up the mountain until it becomes almost impossible not to slip and fall.

I do not wish that DMSI destroy anyone's existing relationship, but at the same time, it is not designed for people in existing relationships, and never was. It is designed to create a mutually beneficial situation in which I can develop the 6G skeleton script while developing a program that maintains the interest and demand necessary to motivate me to keep working until I achieve the goal. It has had warnings on the description page since day one about that.

And as I said before, you'll probably be able to keep enjoying it for a while longer. But in the not too distant future, it will be more than nearly anyone can resist. At that point, your options for resistance will amount to stop using it, or fail to resist it.

I cannot disclose what I have seen in my experiments with my 6G prototype a lot of times. But this technology is incredibly powerful. The only limits, in the end, are going to be... is it attuned correctly to achieve the goal? And eventually, I am going to attempt to make it polymorphic even for that.

So be warned, and be careful. You may want to discuss this with the wife before you try 3.0 or maybe 3.1.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-14-2016

Interesting, and thanks.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - bits - 11-14-2016

Damn Shannon you aren't messing around with this

I've read in a few journals that some feel the attraction programs were too "soft" and needed more edginess. You certainly aim to deliver on that.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 11-14-2016

(11-14-2016, 02:12 PM)bits Wrote: Damn Shannon you aren't messing around with this

DMSI working is not my ultimate goal. My ultimate goals are much more important that getting someone to have sex. But I have to develop a level of power and effectiveness that can do one before I can achieve the other. Hence DMSI.

No, I am not messing around with this. I want my ultimate goals to come to fruition, and they're significantly more challenging than just getting a woman to pick you up for sex and fuck you. DMSI being finished and functional is just a step in the evolution of subliminal power.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-18-2016

11/17/16 Ran the last 3 loops of DMSI V2.5, US, Cozy phones, 9 of 15 clicks volume.

That evening, my wife, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law met for dinner and then went to see Fantastic Beasts.

I looked damn sexy. Trimmed my beard, dyed it my natural brown/black color. I looked 10 years younger, easy.

While waiting at the restaurant for my SIL & BIL to show, a group of 5 young female servers and hostesses gathered about 12 feet from our table. As I watched them, all of them turned toward me at once. They saw me watching, and all giggled and turned back around, then dispersed. Yeah, I know what's up.

SIL sat directly across from me. She interacted with my wife, talking speedily and nervously. She used the F-word a LOT, which isn't like her. She'll use it here and there, but it was "F-this, F-that!" I made comments and interjections that cracked everyone at the table up multiple times. Everything was flowing on point.
  • SIL was very bossy with BIL. He may as well have been bent over the table taking it up the tailpipe. Very beta, poor guy.
  • My wife told my BIL "You're so funny!" about 5 times. Odd, and noticable.
  • I commented on my BIL's beard. Immediately mine was pointed out as the much better beard, neatly trimmed, by both women. BIL irritated.
  • SIL engaged me in convo when she realized I wouldn't be going out of my way to do the same.
  • Caught SIL eyeing me 3 times. Each time, I could see she had been trying not to get caught. Internally, I had no reaction emotionally.
  • Spent the movie consciously sniping, lol - SIL got...squirmy.

11/18/16

No loops.

Took my son to my SIL's house where my SIL, wife, and MIL were having a "Craft Day." It was the only way my wife and MIL would have been able to see my son today.

SIL gave many physical IOIs. The stand-out of the day was an out-of-left-field conversation between my SIL & MIL as I sat with them on the couch. My MIL asked my SIL why she doesn't spoil my BIL, because he spoils her. My SIL said, "I want him to be more independent." She said that multiple times. I read it as, "My husband isn't a real man." In other words, she gets everything she "wants & needs" from him, but it isn't enough. I know why, but my MIL doesn't. My BIL is a "Yes dear," bend-over-backwards beta-wimp. He's a nice guy, and I care about him, but he's the opposite of me. He doesn't set boundaries, and just does whatever he's told. My MIL adores him. She was clearly frustrated and said, "Well, I wouldn't have married you!" to her favorite daughter (she prefers my SIL to my wife, always has). My SIL replied, "I'm NOT a good wife! I say it all the time! I don't know why anyone would marry me!" She said this while looking very seriously at me. Meanwhile, I couldn't blame her. I didn't judge her. I said, "'N' is a grown man. He can make his own decisions, including standing up for himself. He doesn't." Immediately my SIL is nodding in agreement and says, "Exactly." .....dun-dun-duuuuuuuuun!

In about an hour, I'm meeting the ladies - and now BIL, as he'll be off work - for dinner. This should be interesting.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-19-2016

Walked into the restaurant last night with my son, we arrived first. My wife, SIL/BIL/MIL all arrived separately.

As I waited for them, I noticed 1 hot waitress. I had already been approached by 2 other people asking if I needed to be seated, but said I was waiting for family. Then, she saw me and came over and asked. I said, "Yes, there will be 5 and a booster." Lol. As she's seating my son and I, in her section, my family walks in. Apparently my wife did "call ahead seating," and there was another table already reserved for us - in another server's section. Darn. Well, it didn't stop her glances at me throughout dinner. I'd say she received the maximum sniper effect, followed by my SIL. I'm not even sure the sniper touched my wife - if it does, she hides it very well.

Some fat kid server was hitting on the hot server here and there. It made me chuckle a bit, as he shot me a few dirty looks. Maybe it was my imagination, but I don't think so. She kept ass-displaying (which was really, really nice) whenever she was at her order terminal, and would look over her shoulder at me to see if I was looking. I guess I was.

SIL/BIL sat across from me. BIL was directly across from me. He didn't speak unless I engaged him, but when I did, he seemed excited. Once again, I had them crackin' up. Other than laughing, though, and answering a question I had for him, he sat silent. SIL was pulling some PDA shenanigans with him at first. I completely ignored it. It stopped in short order. Once again, I didn't initiate conversation with her. We ordered the same meal for dinner, her first. It was coincidence, but when she heard me order, she got really excited about my choice - like it showed we have similar tastes/interests. Then she asked me if I watch, "Westworld," and I said it was my favorite new show. She instantly got wide-eyed & excited, going full-tilt all about the show, theories, etc. She also brought up that she'd watch on her phone at work (she's a night nurse at a local ER, and sometimes they're slow). She said it probably wasn't appropriate with "all the nudity," but "oh well, who cares!"

The place we were at is known for awesome homemade cakes, pies, and desserts. I was the only one who skipped. As my SIL was eating hers, she stops, looks at me and says, "RTB, do you want to try my pie?" I smiled and said, "Yes, I would." So not only did she share food with me, which you all know is a big indicator of interest and comfort, but the way she asked was a direct insinuation - well, if you have a sick mind like me, anyway! Haha.

Last, I found out I'll once again be seeing her today...she's been coming up with more and more excuses to hang out with my wife & I all-of-a-sudden. So more reports to come.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Snoop - 11-19-2016

What does PDA stands for?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Lucius - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 04:48 AM)RTBoss Wrote: The place we were at is known for awesome homemade cakes, pies, and desserts. I was the only one who skipped. As my SIL was eating hers, she stops, looks at me and says, "RTB, do you want to try my pie?" I smiled and said, "Yes, I would." So not only did she share food with me, which you all know is a big indicator of interest and comfort, but the way she asked was a direct insinuation - well, if you have a sick mind like me, anyway! Haha.

I swear, when I read that, I thought of the other pie first even though I just read it was desserts. lol

(11-19-2016, 05:48 AM)Snoop Wrote: What does PDA stands for?

Public Display of Affection.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 11-19-2016

With RTB's recent results, I suspect I'll be making a new badge within the next month. Possibly a couple, if he's not careful. Wink

(11-19-2016, 11:06 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: With RTB's recent results, I suspect I'll be making a new badge within the next month. Possibly a couple, if he's not careful. Wink

Haha... I'd get her nakid and then say, "What you thinkin, put dem pants back on girl, shiiiit!" lol

We were out shopping today. Only a few things of note. SIL excitedly showed me that if you say, "Lumos," into Google Now on an Android phone (its a Harry Potter thing for those who don't know), it turns on the flashlight. More common interest building.

Second thing of note was when she picked up a Christmas sweater at Target for an ugly sweater party. There was Santa jumping onto a red candy cane. "Doesn't it look like Santa is working a stripper pole?" Even that comment is out there for this girl.

Last was when she picked up a full body cat pajama outfit, ears on the hoodie and all. I caught myself from saying, "Kinky!" and said, "You'd only be one step from being a Furry!" instead.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-21-2016

Noticed my hip pain is slowly coming back.

Not sure if that means P4 is winding down at this point?

Very much looking forward to running V3.0.1 for more clearing. Can't imagine how powerful it will be after running V2.5 and getting forceful clearing without the clearing modules active.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Firebrand - 11-21-2016

[Image: ljtkxMJ.png]

Something like this, I imagine. Big Grin