Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dubls - 11-05-2014

Mini have you noticed improved sexual stamina?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - dissonance - 12-27-2014

Hey what part of the world are you located in anyways?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 01-03-2015

Ok I feel like I've served an injustice by never continuing this journal. A few people have private messages me about how I got on with the sub, and I admit at times I feel bad for never updating.

The short story is that I completed stages 1-5 however stage 6 I started, and there was so many incongruencies in my personal life cropping up, I had to switch university because i was unfortunately mugged at knife point, and then I began to suffer some anxiety issues with being out on my own, so I've switched cities and restarted everything from a new perspective.

You know what really sucks though! Even though I had a lot of crap going on I had amazing results with sm3 but the biggest incongruency was myself, as awesome as it was i did not feel prepared. Admittedly It had been a while since I'd done AM5 before starting SM3, so perhaps I wasn't completely ready, I'm choosing these words because I know Shannon recommends doing am 5 or 6 first and I personally felt that the jump from am5 to sm3 was too intense. Yes it got me the results I wanted, when I was at 100% I had women almost physically fighting over me, and during my run through of the program I slept with more women in that 5 and a bit months than I had in my whole life previous. Amazing sub. Possibly too powerful. It gave me a level of success that I hadn't previously experienced and some days there was just soo much sexual tension in my interactions that I felt overly intimidated.

So issues aside I did not complete the final stage because of difficulties mostly with getting enough exposure and other stuff.

The next step:
I want to live that again, but I want to be ready, I want to remain in control and dominant of all aspects of my life, I don't want to be in a situation where I'm having sex with a women because she wants it and that's final, I want to control my own life.

Hence I am currently running AM6 and at the moment I'm on stage 3. I am looking forward to jump back onto SM3 with a more mature and centred outlook after I'm done with AM6.
Monday 11th may 2015 is the day I will restart this amazing sub. And I can't wait to see how crazy the adventures get after AM6

Sorry this wasn't an official update. If you have any questions feel free to ask or pm me.

(12-27-2014, 09:50 PM)dissonance Wrote: Hey what part of the world are you located in anyways?

Hey man I'm in the UK how about yourself?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 01-03-2015

Cool, thanks for the update! You doing AM 6 right now?

Hey sarge. Hope things are going well, it's been a while since I've been on here. Yea currently on day 5 of stage 3. And AM6 is a whole other ball game to me, I've had an amazing time on the first 2 stages. At times a lot of crappy stuff came up but it has brought my confidence back, which I lost after the mugging. So blown away by change right now.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 03:50 PM)Minititan Wrote: Hey sarge. Hope things are going well, it's been a while since I've been on here. Yea currently on day 5 of stage 3. And AM6 is a whole other ball game to me, I've had an amazing time on the first 2 stages. At times a lot of crappy stuff came up but it has brought my confidence back, which I lost after the mugging. So blown away by change right now.

Yeah man, things aren't too bad for me, just general subliminal woes lol.

But hey, sounds like you're really receptive, which is great. What has your sub history been like and I'd also like to know your history with women. Sounds like you were already pretty decent.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - athanas - 01-03-2015

Hey Minititan thanks for your update.

It seems, on you, the sub had a really strong effect. I'm really glad for you... even if not all effects were positive. Imo the journals that got the most benefit from the subs were those who also got some bad effects (maybe catalyzing the good effects?)

Did you ever use any clearing tools during or outside of your sub listening? (like PSTEC, Sedona, EFT, F-EFT, Radical Undoing etc)

Quote:The short story is that I completed stages 1-5 however stage 6 I started, and there was so many incongruencies in my personal life cropping up, I had to switch university because i was unfortunately mugged at knife point, and then I began to suffer some anxiety issues with being out on my own, so I've switched cities and restarted everything from a new perspective.

Do you mean SM3 caused some incongruencies in you (maybe like a different and more provocative body language?) that caused somebody to want to pick you as their mugging target? Could you give us an example of those incongruencies?

Quote:Yes it got me the results I wanted, when I was at 100% I had women almost physically fighting over me, and during my run through of the program I slept with more women in that 5 and a bit months than I had in my whole life previous. Amazing sub. Possibly too powerful. It gave me a level of success that I hadn't previously experienced and some days there was just soo much sexual tension in my interactions that I felt overly intimidated.

Could you bring yourself to remember some of those instances? (where women were fighting over you, the times you felt intimidated etc.) That's why we're here after all, we want extraordinary results with SM3, so hearing extraordinary examples from you would be really inspiring.

Quote:I want to live that again, but I want to be ready, I want to remain in control and dominant of all aspects of my life, I don't want to be in a situation where I'm having sex with a women because she wants it and that's final, I want to control my own life.

Are you saying SM3 caused a woman to have a very strong urge to have sex with to the point where you even felt like losing control over the situation? Would you mind to elaborate?

Sounds really awesome how drastic the influence is that SM3 could create. I hope you can build a strong enough foundation this time to really reap the benefits. I'm surprised you had such a low resistance even though it was strong enough to overwhelm you!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - JackOfHearts - 01-03-2015

To me it sounds like a success. I wonder maybe without any sub after SM3 you would have feel it like more natural (continue to adapt more easily). I finished AM6 2 month ago and I still feel his effects, I'm still adapting.
I don't think anyone had perfect result just after one run of SM3.

So congratulation!!!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Ace - 01-04-2015

(01-03-2015, 03:27 PM)Minititan Wrote: when I was at 100% I had women almost physically fighting over me, and during my run through of the program I slept with more women in that 5 and a bit months than I had in my whole life previous.
How many women did you sleep with during SM3?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 04-29-2015

(01-03-2015, 04:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 03:50 PM)Minititan Wrote: Hey sarge. Hope things are going well, it's been a while since I've been on here. Yea currently on day 5 of stage 3. And AM6 is a whole other ball game to me, I've had an amazing time on the first 2 stages. At times a lot of crappy stuff came up but it has brought my confidence back, which I lost after the mugging. So blown away by change right now.

Yeah man, things aren't too bad for me, just general subliminal woes lol.

But hey, sounds like you're really receptive, which is great. What has your sub history been like and I'd also like to know your history with women. Sounds like you were already pretty decent.

Hey Sarge, sorry for the long time since updating been extremely busy with university. My sub history has been DAOS>AM5>BIATBWS>SM2>AM5>SM3>DAOS>AM6(current)>SM3
Ive had good results with most of the subs, although my first use of AM5 I stopped in stage 4, SM2 I stopped in stage 5, SM3 I stopped somewhere between stage 4 and 5. Most of these were overpowering resistance or things outside of the subs which i could not get a handle on and where negative as such.

I thought the second run of AM5 was good, but apparently not since this current AM6 is the sub I've noticed the most massive change with. History with women ---- Terrible. Before SM3 was so few and far in between that its not even worth mentioning. Since i stopped SM3 its been all about personal growth and becoming a better me, which AM6 has definitely provided, I believe i finally have the foundation i need to be handle SM3 because the first time that sub put me in a lot of situations which although fun, were a little too much lol.

(01-03-2015, 04:38 PM)athanas Wrote: Hey Minititan thanks for your update.

It seems, on you, the sub had a really strong effect. I'm really glad for you... even if not all effects were positive. Imo the journals that got the most benefit from the subs were those who also got some bad effects (maybe catalyzing the good effects?)

Did you ever use any clearing tools during or outside of your sub listening? (like PSTEC, Sedona, EFT, F-EFT, Radical Undoing etc)

Do you mean SM3 caused some incongruencies in you (maybe like a different and more provocative body language?) that caused somebody to want to pick you as their mugging target? Could you give us an example of those incongruencies?

Could you bring yourself to remember some of those instances? (where women were fighting over you, the times you felt intimidated etc.) That's why we're here after all, we want extraordinary results with SM3, so hearing extraordinary examples from you would be really inspiring.

Are you saying SM3 caused a woman to have a very strong urge to have sex with to the point where you even felt like losing control over the situation? Would you mind to elaborate?

Sounds really awesome how drastic the influence is that SM3 could create. I hope you can build a strong enough foundation this time to really reap the benefits. I'm surprised you had such a low resistance even though it was strong enough to overwhelm you!

Sorry for the late reply.

1. No I've never used any clearing techniques

2. This is a tough one, I do remember feeling like the boss at the time, I could have anyone I wanted whenever I wanted, and I recall feeling what I label the "SM Death Stare" which was something a lot of guys were giving me all the time, it was like I was too big a threat to their game or something, even out clubbing after I quit the sub I still got this until about Stage 2 of AM6, examples would be guys on the dance floor being aggressive trying to get me to fight or get me kicked out, One guy mega pissed me off because I was hitting it off with this chick (whom Id already witnessed rejecting this guy) and he was pouring alcohol down my leg and splashing it against my crotch lol. Sometimes aggressive stuff often pathetic. This i think was mostly due to my weak foundation before beginning this sub as these behaviours from other guys have remained until somewhere around stage 2, maybe 3, of AM6. So yea I put incongruences down to my interpretation of the sub and the weak foundation.

3. Thats a tough one, I mentioned a couple I think within this journal, looking back I remember there being a catfight amongst two of my flatmates girlfriends lol, both prying for my validation, so funny, even with a poor foundation this sub affects all aspects of your social life, whether you want them too or not, women will approach you, be aggressive to get you, some of these girls had never been rejected before either which at times made awkwardness a whole new thing. Back to the question, I remember walking into any place and instantly watching one by one all female eyes turn towards me and this sub gives you a faux mind reading ability lol because just through eye contact you can tell who wants you, how badly they want you, and how easiest to seduce them. It's awesome, I'm not sure if you have ran SM3 but if you haven't you definitely should

4. Haha yea thats exactly what I'm saying, without the strong Alpha foundation you will be easily used for sex through this sub, I can recall a time where it was so intimidating that rejecting her wasn't an option I just had to succumb and it's not too enjoyable if you'd rather be elsewhere lol. I was pretty much cornered into her room and within moments she was starting to give me a seductive gaze and stripping, looking back I can't remember what it was but i was extremely late for something and this encounter messed up my week :L

(01-04-2015, 02:18 AM)Ace Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 03:27 PM)Minititan Wrote: when I was at 100% I had women almost physically fighting over me, and during my run through of the program I slept with more women in that 5 and a bit months than I had in my whole life previous.
How many women did you sleep with during SM3?

TBH I cannot recall exact numbers as this was well over a year ago, I had sex a lot but I'd say with under 10 people maybe, there was a lot of visits too the same faces. In stage 4 I went out and picked up a girl who came back to my flat and stuck around for 3 days just for sex, it was an awesome time.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 08:10 AM)Minititan Wrote: Hey Sarge, sorry for the long time since updating been extremely busy with university. My sub history has been DAOS>AM5>BIATBWS>SM2>AM5>SM3>DAOS>AM6(current)>SM3
Ive had good results with most of the subs, although my first use of AM5 I stopped in stage 4, SM2 I stopped in stage 5, SM3 I stopped somewhere between stage 4 and 5. Most of these were overpowering resistance or things outside of the subs which i could not get a handle on and where negative as such.

I thought the second run of AM5 was good, but apparently not since this current AM6 is the sub I've noticed the most massive change with. History with women ---- Terrible. Before SM3 was so few and far in between that its not even worth mentioning. Since i stopped SM3 its been all about personal growth and becoming a better me, which AM6 has definitely provided, I believe i finally have the foundation i need to be handle SM3 because the first time that sub put me in a lot of situations which although fun, were a little too much lol.

Hey Minititan!

Seems you've done a lot of AM runs. I'm starting to realize becoming a better me is exactly what I need as well.

It's crazy though that after all those runs you still had a "weak" foundation for SM 3. Must be a powerful program indeed.

I wish I had more to contribute right now, but I honestly feel like I'm still emerging, but thank you for the reply, you're definitely an inspiration.