Subliminal Talk
The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) (/Thread-The-razors-on-my-lips-the-poison-in-my-kiss-AM6-Second-Run-S6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Shannon - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 04:27 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Resistance started to pass after I wrote the above post, went for a run and took a short nap. I'm not completely out of the fire yet, but at least I can function. Just had to face it.

A few thoughts -- ever since I ran AOSI, I've had this mental fixation on death. Thinking and musing on my life and how I feel like this year is the first in my life. How I'd hate to die now, when I'm on my way to reaching my goals. When my colleague committed suicide, those feelings intensified and I think I was mentally running away from it.

Shannon said AOSI has an implementation of OGSF in 5.5g. Is it possible that the OGSF script in AOSI somehow "overwrote" the OGSF in AM6 and that's what caused the resistance?

No. AOSI's OGSF scripting would enhance and improve the effect.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 10:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 04:27 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Resistance started to pass after I wrote the above post, went for a run and took a short nap. I'm not completely out of the fire yet, but at least I can function. Just had to face it.

A few thoughts -- ever since I ran AOSI, I've had this mental fixation on death. Thinking and musing on my life and how I feel like this year is the first in my life. How I'd hate to die now, when I'm on my way to reaching my goals. When my colleague committed suicide, those feelings intensified and I think I was mentally running away from it.

Shannon said AOSI has an implementation of OGSF in 5.5g. Is it possible that the OGSF script in AOSI somehow "overwrote" the OGSF in AM6 and that's what caused the resistance?

Called it. I knew something was up:

(06-08-2016, 07:10 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: While I will concede that this bout of resistance was particularly fierce, I have to acknowledge the following:

1. The resistance has passed.
2. The resistance passed remarkably fast -- 3 days. According to my log (yes, I write all this stuff down), bouts of resistance normally last for an average of 7-10 days.
3. I feel really, really, REALLY good right now. Powerful. Motivated. Exactly how S4 felt in my first AM6 run.

At the end of the day, this makes me wonder if AOSI is "conflicting" with AM6 at all. It honestly feels like it enhanced it. Yes, admittedly, the resistance was unbelievable and the less resilient may not want to deal with it, but the after effect? I haven't felt this good in ages.

(06-07-2016, 07:10 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: So, I'm not quite sure that AOSI "conflicting" with the AM6 is the culprit behind this sudden outbreak of users having resistance. There's a pattern, yes. But I'm sure we all know that correlation does not imply causation. Hell, for all we know, the OGSF (or OE, or something else) in AOSI helped me breakthrough some deep seated beliefs about crying and emotional release. This situation begs for further experimentation.

Guys, I feel REALLY good today. Comfortable in my skin. Dominant. Powerful. And most of all -- sexy. But, we'll see for sure. Like I said, running AOSI again within the next few days.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Nox - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 11:26 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 10:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Called it. I knew something was up:

(06-08-2016, 07:10 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: While I will concede that this bout of resistance was particularly fierce, I have to acknowledge the following:

1. The resistance has passed.
2. The resistance passed remarkably fast -- 3 days. According to my log (yes, I write all this stuff down), bouts of resistance normally last for an average of 7-10 days.
3. I feel really, really, REALLY good right now. Powerful. Motivated. Exactly how S4 felt in my first AM6 run.

At the end of the day, this makes me wonder if AOSI is "conflicting" with AM6 at all. It honestly feels like it enhanced it. Yes, admittedly, the resistance was unbelievable and the less resilient may not want to deal with it, but the after effect? I haven't felt this good in ages.

(06-07-2016, 07:10 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: So, I'm not quite sure that AOSI "conflicting" with the AM6 is the culprit behind this sudden outbreak of users having resistance. There's a pattern, yes. But I'm sure we all know that correlation does not imply causation. Hell, for all we know, the OGSF (or OE, or something else) in AOSI helped me breakthrough some deep seated beliefs about crying and emotional release. This situation begs for further experimentation.

Guys, I feel REALLY good today. Comfortable in my skin. Dominant. Powerful. And most of all -- sexy. But, we'll see for sure. Like I said, running AOSI again within the next few days.

Makes me wonder if maybe AOSI would be beneficial for some stages of AM6 and detrimental for others. Possibly the earlier stages it'd be a bad idea but the later stages an enhancement.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Shannon - 06-08-2016

You really should not be using AOSI with any 5G. They will compete for resources and focus. But it's interesting to see what happens.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-09-2016

Hey guys -- ain't no f*cking in this one. Hopefully, that comes tonight. Smile I'm gonna record some videos. One before AOSI. One after AOSI when I'm on my way downtown. And one after... unless I'm busy (even maybe if I'm busy ;D).

(06-08-2016, 08:25 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: My resistance is over. I'm thinking I may run it again too.

Called it. Scroll up. Said multiple times that the resistance would pass. I bet you feel good as hell, too. I know I do. In all of my two runs of AM6, I can honestly say I haven't felt this good and "clear." Which honestly... kinda convinces me to run E2 after I finish this AM6 + AOSI combo. Can't imagine what it'd be like to just feel "clear" all the time.

BUT THAT'S JUST THE WAAAAAVE
Waves don't die
Let me crash here for the moment
I don't need to own it
NO LIEEEEE

Yeah, I've been walking around singing all morning. Last night, I had a revelation in regards to what I wanna do with the rest of my life. I've been running all these websites -- like 8 of them, which bring in an OKAY income for my life right now. Like, I don't have to deal with a shitty 9-5, but it's not enough to get me out of this back studio. I want to spend next year traveling. Exploring. So, I need to find a vocation and dedicate myself to it. The money will come. I know what that vocation is. Always have known, just been afraid because society doesn't consider it as important as other things.

My vocation is storytelling. Writing. Literature. I can write my ass off if need be. Come up with amazing plots. Tell kick-ass stories. I write the dopest critical analysis papers. I've lectured at conferences at USC on certain elements of storytelling. I've run a writing consultant service for years, but never buckled down and grew it into a scalable business. Just treated it like a hobby. So now, I'm going to put all my efforts into that. Writing more novels (I already have a few on the Kindle store). Writing screenplays. Creating Kindle e-courses.

My tentative future sub plan is - AM6 + AOSI, E2 (until I feel clear enough) then BASE 4g until I get the cash to invest in 5g. However, if by any chance Ultimate Writer 5.5 or 6g is out, I'm going to sell an organ or something to grab it on day one.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-09-2016

(06-08-2016, 11:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: You really should not be using AOSI with any 5G. They will compete for resources and focus. But it's interesting to see what happens.

(06-07-2016, 07:10 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This situation begs for further experimentation. Someone needs to try it again -- see if the exact thing happens, intense resistance following AOSI usage according to Option B.

I'm going to be one of those people.

That being said: I completely acknowledge that I am risking the derailment of my AM6 run. I do so willingly and will not blame or disparage IML, Shannon, AM6 or DAOSI for any undesirable results.

I feel you Shannon, really do -- but for you to make the suggestion that the two could be combined in the first place insinuates that there's some tech in here that made you think it was possible. And thus far, the results have been crazy. Literally, I can't think of a time (when I wasn't high) that I've felt as good as I do right now.

Last night, I had a friend over. We're just chilling and listening to music. Chatting, and he goes, "dude, I don't think I've ever seen you dance before. You must be really feeling this." Realized that I was literally dancing around the house and singing.

So, let's see this experiment to the end, peeps.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 06:16 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: +1 for the videos =). It's always nice to actually SEE whats going on.

I agree.

I also think it's awesome that you're a writer. Like a black Hank Moody! Smile

Didn't you say you had a six figure income before tho? Isn't that more than enough to travel on? Or did I misread something you posted?

(06-09-2016, 07:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 06:16 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: +1 for the videos =). It's always nice to actually SEE whats going on.

I agree.

I also think it's awesome that you're a writer. Like a black Hank Moody! Smile

Didn't you say you had a six figure income before tho? Isn't that more than enough to travel on? Or did I misread something you posted?

Yeah bro -- I HAD a six figure income from age 22 to 28ish. Then I let my stupid girlfriend wreck my whole shit.

One day, I'll tell the whole story. Starting over from scratch now. That incident was what convinced me to run AM6. I bought it and didn't run it until like... a year later, I think.

EDIT: FML!!! So, recorded the first video after my workout. Got home, and it's corrupt. Won't play in anything. Won't upload. Gotta record a new one.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - K-Train - 06-09-2016

Damn Chaos, that's some rough shit. It kinda reminds me of something I heard: marriage/relationships can either be heaven or hell. A relationship with a great person will be heaven and a relationship with a "bad" person (bad in this case being poor compatibility and/or an individual with destructive tendencies) can make your life hell. Glad you're out of it man.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Shannon - 06-09-2016

I had a case about 10 years back now, when I was on the verge of becoming a multi-millionaire and when my girlfriend at the time found out, she deliberately sabotaged me and it all fell through at the last moment.

When I asked her why on earth she would do something like that, she replied...

"Because if you get rich, I will lose you to some other woman."

Needless to say, she lost me to some other woman regardless.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - JJ54 - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 10:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: I had a case about 10 years back now, when I was on the verge of becoming a multi-millionaire and when my girlfriend at the time found out, she deliberately sabotaged me and it all fell through at the last moment.

I think that's why it is best to not tell everyone about what you're about to manifest in your life. Because the wrong person could send out the wrong energy to you and could cause your whole manifestation to be sabotaged. It's sad when you got people that don't want to see you successful and try to make your life just as much of a failure as theirs. Shannon, I think you said it yourself that it's best to keep your manifestations in private until it is complete.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Shannon - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 11:34 AM)JJ54 Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 10:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: I had a case about 10 years back now, when I was on the verge of becoming a multi-millionaire and when my girlfriend at the time found out, she deliberately sabotaged me and it all fell through at the last moment.

I think that's why it is best to not tell everyone about what you're about to manifest in your life. Because the wrong person could send out the wrong energy to you and could cause your whole manifestation to be sabotaged. It's sad when you got people that don't want to see you successful and try to make your life just as much of a failure as theirs. Shannon, I think you said it yourself that it's best to keep your manifestations in private until it is complete.

This was the very experience that taught me that.

Very similar story, except I had the chance to work with Clint Eastwood's daughter on a movie, and that's what she sabotaged. That's the first time I've mentioned this to anyone outside of my closest family and friends. Might delete it because it's very identifying if she were to stumble upon this.

Damn -- I was literally typing out the entire story and started to get so angry that I had to delete it. Guess I'm not over it like I thought. Don't wanna ruin my night out on AM6 + AOSI, so maybe I'll finally purge this demon when I get to my E2 run.

EDIT: In various forms of esoteric mental alchemy, you'll find references to maintaining a "code of silence" until you've manifested what you wanted. Ancient knowledge for the win. Loading up AOSI now. See ya'll in a bit.

For "acute" responses, I'm simply going to keep editing this particular thread. For those just tuning in, this is my second time running AOSI.

First loop (Ultrasonic):

@ 7 mins -- Hellllllllllllllllllllo euphoria. I just wanna throw my head back, close my eyes and sleep. Very blissful.

@ 11 mins -- HELLLLLLLLLO AURA. Last time, it wasn't until the second loop that I felt the aura. This time, I feel unbelievably powerful and charged. The bruises on my body from martial arts are beginning to itch.

Sometimes I wonder if this is like that movie, Kumare, where that guy pretended to be a guru and then as his last "lesson," revealed that he was just some normal dude, proving that his "students" had it in them all along.

Second loop (Masked, Trickling Stream):

@ 5 mins -- Starting to get the typical resistance of "This isn't working, I wasted my freaking money." Despite the fact that I've seen it work time and time again.

@ 15 mins -- The Hunger Games have begun.

@ 28 mins -- Finished the meal, aura's projecting. Can't feel the energy flowing this time. Just tons of heat irradiating off my body. I have a fan blowing on me, and I feel alternating waves of heat and cool air.