Subliminal Talk
Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) (/Thread-Metamorphosis-AM6-%C2%AB-DAOS-32-da-LGOPR-9-da)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

GameTrack 1.0.8 Report Feb 14 (2 of 2) - alden - 02-26-2016

3-SET TEENAGERS, SEATED

Real and I were walking on the wide walkway with food stalls everywhere when he noticed a 3-set sitting around a table doing nothing. He got curious about one of the girls with smooth white complexion wearing a girly hat. He opened the set. I will have to act here as a good wingman.

ENTER A DATE
14/02/16

ENTER LOCATION
Mall ** ****

HOW WAS YOUR AVATAR?
7 of 10

WHICH THEMES WERE YOU ABLE TO PRESENT IN YOUR AVATAR?
Relaxed aura
Comment—Improve it by wearing an accessory next time.

HOW WAS YOUR OPENER?
Real did the opening. He gave a flower to his target, which was very flattering ‘cos it was Valentines Day. The target did some peek-a-boo—she hid her face on her hands.

I was the wingman here. Immediately, I went in and asked some fluffs, “Are you guys friends?...” The responses were very neutral.

Comment—I should’ve come in with a friendlier and more fun vibe, not the serious older brother vibe, which I often instinctively do. I also realized I need some canned materials and rehearse them at home.

DID YOU SMILE?
Yes

HOW WAS YOUR BODY LANGUAGE WHEN YOU OPENED THE SET?
I faced them with my body immediately.
Comment—I shouldn’t have faced them directly immediately. I should have waited for them to comply or any sign of acceptance from them before I proceeded facing them with my body.

DID YOU THROW AN FTC AS SOON AS YOU OPENED THE SET?
Yes. I said, “This takes 5 minutes only”.
Comment—I found myself waiting for them to respond—and that’s 3-seconds long—before I sat down. There should be no dead air.

DID YOU SAY YOUR FTC WITH BODY ROCKING?
Yes. I leaned in, leaned back…

HOW WAS YOUR LOCK-IN?
I was the wingman, so I had to take charge of the obstacles. But I got quite demotivated because they were passively complying. I found out later that they were not even in their late teens, though they don’t look that young at first. Anyway, Real is quite young. I initiated some game.

DID YOU ACKNOWLEDGE OR PAY RESPECT TO THE OBSTACLE/S?
Yes. They were the 2 friends of Real’s target. One is as good-looking as the target if only she’s a little more girly. I can’t jive with her though—age gap. She kept tinkering her phone, then later, put on her headset. I instead talked to the less attractive friend who was more compliant.
Comment—Ideally, I should’ve negged the less compliant obstacle.

HOW WAS THE INTERACTION WITH THE OBSTACLE/S?
The less attractive friend seemed interested with the topic of our conversation. I wasn’t interested though—but that’s just an excuse for I have to focus on the process of improving my game. The more attractive friend was joining the conversation time and again. She loves sports, and I have little knowledge of sports. I actually acted like an older brother talking to his younger siblings. Worse, I kept asking their names.
Comment—I should update myself with typical teenage girl interests, especially sports. What else, I should find a way to remember names easily.

HOW DID YOU TRANSITION THE INTERACTION TO THE TARGET?
That was Real’s target, and disregarding her peek-a-boo, she seemed complying and interested with him. I bantered on her peek-a-boo though. I also included her in the 5 lies game.

HOW DID YOU PRESENT YOURSELF TO TRIGGER THE ATTRACTION SWITCHES OF WOMEN?
I wasn’t really working on triggering their attraction switches. I just kept plowing to keep the interaction, as a wingman would. Anyway, I mentioned I have a younger sister and I am over-protective of her as well—so that’s protector of loved ones.
Comment—Excuses! You still should’ve worked on attracting them.

DID YOU DO, SAY OR SHOW ANYTHING THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED BRAGGING?
No.

DID YOU THROW A FALSE DISQUALIFIER?
Yes. I told Real’s target, “You have pimples?” and “Are you shy?” to make her move her hands off her face. They weren’t effective here.
Comment—Ideally, you should have negged 3 different ways to achieve the desired outcome before giving up.

DID YOU DELIVER YOUR ROUTINE/S SOON AFTER THE SET’S SHIELDS WERE TURNED OFF?
Yes, I delivered some routines: what’s your shampoo, 5 lies game, Nate’s tissue flower gambit, and number routine. However, I doubt if I was able to turn off their shields because I still saw passive compliance on their part though they were responding with words.
Comment—Practice more Nate’s tissue flower gambit at home.

DID YOU DELIVER A DHV STORY/IES?
I did, unconsciously though. I mentioned I have a younger sister and I am quite over-protective of her.
Comment—Prepare your DHV stories and rehearse them at home.

WHICH VOCAL TONALITIES WERE YOU ABLE TO USE IN YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE SET?
Father to daughter frame, challenging frame
Comment—You should do more adding to the fun frame next time.

HOW DID YOUR MULTI-THREADING GO?
I wasn’t conscious of this.
Comment—Be more conscious of doing this next time. You should also have multi-threading items prepared in advance.

DID YOU SEE ANY IOIS?
Compliance, passively though

DID YOU SEE ANY IODS?
The more attractive friend was on her own world, tinkering her phone, did not talk much, little eye contact

ACCUMULATED HOURS OF MONITORED GAME
1 hr 5 min

GameTrack 1.0.8 Report Feb 23 (1 of 2) - alden - 02-26-2016

2-SET HRM STUDENTS

I just finished moving my things from my former apartment to my place in the city, and that took more than a week. I seemed to have gone so steady with my game. I seriously need help this time, so I contacted Arjay and asked him if I could sarge with him again. Fortunately, he welcomed me. So we went to this place in ******* with lots of college girls.

ENTER A DATE
23/02/16

ENTER LOCATION
Some mall in *******

HOW WAS YOUR AVATAR?
7 of 10

Relaxed aura, interesting accessory
Comment—Improve it by having a better hairstyle next time.

HOW WAS YOUR OPENER?
Arjay did the opening with his usual direct, “Hi, you look adorable”. I soon came in to wing him.

DID YOU SMILE?
Yes

Yes. It was the chubby friend.

It was neutral, she smiled though.

DID YOU THROW A FALSE DISQUALIFIER TO DESTROY HER SHIELDS?
No
Comment—You should do it next time.

DID YOU DELIVER YOUR ROUTINE/S SOON AFTER THE SET’S SHIELDS WERE TURNED OFF?
No. I failed to perform a routine to pull the set to an instadate. I’d been too direct by saying, “Come with us, let's eat.”
Comment—Perform a routine to pull the set to an instadate. This is currently the best indirect tool in your hand to do this. This is very important!

Adding to the fun frame
Comment—Stop hesitating, be more serious in gaming the obstacle.

Failed to multi-thread either. I was too direct.
Comment—Have multi-threading items prepared in advance.

1 hr 20 min

GameTrack 1.0.8 Report Feb 23 (2 of 2) - alden - 02-26-2016

3-SET COLLEGE STUDENTS, SEATED

Arjay pointed to me a group of students sitting around a table in the mall’s food court. I was still hesitating cos I’ve done very little approaches in the past month, and I don’t have the fun vibe yet. But come on man, let’s do this!

ENTER A DATE
23/02/16

ENTER LOCATION
Some mall in *******

HOW WAS YOUR AVATAR?
7 of 10

Interesting accessory
Comment—You didn’t really look relaxed when you approached them. You were too serious. Improve your ability to bring out the fun vibe in you.

HOW WAS YOUR OPENER?
Opinion opener: "Guys, can I ask your opinion? What would be the best gift idea for my 14 year old sister?” It was awkward acting. The set replied in a more awkward way.
Comment—It could have been better if, after seeing the awkwardness, you simply and honestly say, “I know it’s quite stupid to approach you with that question, but actually, we just want to meet you.” (laughing)

DID YOU SMILE?
Yes

Too stiff

No

HOW WAS YOUR LOCK-IN?
I failed to sit with them. I lacked fun vibe and clear intent.

Yes. I considered all of them as obstacles.

It was too stiff also. I lacked clear intent. I sort of acted like a robot.

None

Failed. I still don’t have multi-threading items prepared in advance.

WHAT IOIS WERE PRESENT?
The set smiled, a bit awkwardly though.

1 hr 20 min

RE: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - wolverine_i_am - 02-27-2016

Hrmmm I actually don't use false time constraints. Never have.

I believe if you feel like tricking her into thinking you're just there for a short period of time, you don't truly believe you're providing value to her. It's coming from a 'taking' mindset.

I assume attraction and rapport, cause I know she'll like me. It's coming from a different place.

RE: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - alden - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 12:40 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hrmmm I actually don't use false time constraints. Never have.

I believe if you feel like tricking her into thinking you're just there for a short period of time, you don't truly believe you're providing value to her. It's coming from a 'taking' mindset.

I assume attraction and rapport, cause I know she'll like me. It's coming from a different place.

Thanks for that input brother. I'm actually exploring my own cold approach style by applying these various materials I have. I don't want to trick anyone either. Whatever I find useful in these hands-on exercises, I will keep and improve myself on using them. Whatever is not useful, I'm going to discard them Smile

RE: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - wolverine_i_am - 02-27-2016

Yeah, try a lot of things, and go with what applies to you. Smile

I've had coaches in the past who tried to get me to use certain lines and structures, but it was making me really stifled. I wasn't free-flowing, cause I had to think about this and that. Too many rules.

I realised what I said, as long as it's coming from myself, is enough. All those added techniques was unnecessary. When I got rid of all my previous coaches, I started doing so much better without them. Smile

RE: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - Dzemoo - 02-28-2016

I use it but but when i use it then its true that i dont have time.

RE: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - alden - 02-28-2016

There's actually no drop of natural blood in my veins haha... so I'm trying out several styles till I find what's works best. I will post new field reports soon... to track my progress...

RE: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - alden - 02-29-2016

Can't sleep yet, I got a flake from this beautiful girl (HB8) who I met yesterday (we talked for an hour, laughed together, held hands walking, I gave her a flower)... reminds me of the dozens of times I had the chance to close the girl I really wanted and yet I didn't because... I hesitated

GameTrack 1.0.8 Report Feb 26 - alden - 03-06-2016

3-SET ** FINANCE STUDENTS

Arjay introduced me to his friend Wendell, who is a 31 year old natural. This guy is not a jerk; he lays women, and keep them in his harem for good. His women stay with him for years, and he is a good relationship-manager. I was surprised to hear from him PUA theories I'd previously read somewhere, spoken through his own brute terminologies, based from his personal experiences, without him knowing anything about PUA at all. We were 4 guys drinking inside a pub when the following approach happened...

ENTER A DATE
23/02/26

ENTER LOCATION
Some pub in *******

HOW WAS YOUR AVATAR?
6 of 10

Comment—You can easily raise your attractiveness rating by 3 points after improving your body [Shane Duquette]

HOW WAS YOUR OPENER?
The 3-set were drinking their beers and they were near our table. None of the guys in my table wanted to approach them, though I find one of them as "skinny cute". Arjay told me to approach them. I hesitated. Smiling, he kinda scolded me, "And you're thinking you could improve that way?" He's right, so I went to the set and said, "Do you guys know other pubs near this place?”

Wendell came in as my wingman, and he plowed the conversation.

HOW DID THE SET RESPOND TO YOUR OPENING?
The 3 of them responded, I saw the target smiled

DID YOU SMILE?
Yes
Comment—However, the other guys told me that I looked serious when I approached the set

Over the shoulder, I was sitting also

No

HOW WAS YOUR LOCK-IN?

I failed to lock-in, I actually left Wendell talking with the set—bad move! After we left the set, Wendell kinda castigated me in a compassionate way. He said, I shouldn't have left him with the set. I should've talked with my target more, and left the obstacles to him. The job of the wingman is to take charge of the obstacles, and that's all. As a natural, Wendell does not want to be rejected and considers rejection a drain in one's self-esteem. Beware of rejection. He said, "But we were not rejected, so don't give up on the set." He planned a way to open the set again, which I did not get. So when he opened the set for the second time, I was left there just watching, knowing not what to do... He said later that when you intend to open a set for the second time, it should be a continuation of the conversation left during the first open.

I asked him how I could have done the lock-in. Since the target's position was farthest from us, he said, initially I should've sat beside the obstacle nearest me, and talked to my target from that closer position, while he games all the obstacles. As the conversations progress, we would invite them later to transfer to our table.

Yes
Comment—It was quite hard to game my target because the obstacles were between us. So, I had to game the obstacles first, and I failed there

WHO WAS/WERE THE OBSTACLES?
2 chubby friends

One of the obstacles was a real "mother hen", I tried to talk to her but she wasn't responding. Wendell could game the other obstacle though, he's got a friendlier rural boy vibe
Comment—Attack the obstacles with a more fun vibe, keep asking questions, do not stop talking, persist! What's more? Keep calibrating, be in the moment

DID YOU LOOK AT HER LEFT EYE?
No
Comment—You have to focus your gaze on the eyes of the person you're talking with

HOW DID YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS LEADER OF MEN?
I was the one who approached the set, and we were 4 guys in the group, so I guess that did that

No

DID YOU DELIVER YOUR ROUTINE/S SOON AFTER THE SET'S SHIELDS WERE TURNED OFF?
No
Comment—Grab the chance to throw your routines as soon as possible

WHICH VOCAL TONALITIES WERE YOU ABLE TO USE IN YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE TARGET?
Father to daughter frame

None, the thread was one-sided/ pure questions from me and Wendell
Comment—Do this next time!

WERE THERE ATTRACTION BEFORE YOU PROCEEDED TO QUALIFYING?
None

WHAT IOIS WERE PRESENT?
The target simply smiled, several times

WHAT IODS WERE PRESENT?

The obstacles were non-responsive

1 hr 25 min

GameTrack 1.0.8 Report Feb 27 - alden - 03-06-2016

GRACIE, MASS COM STUDENT

Arjay asked me to wing him in his Day 2 with some girl he met in a university fair. His set will be bringing a female chaperone. My job was to game the chaperone so he could do some solid game with his set, and also, to tell DHV stories about him to his set...

ENTER A DATE
23/02/27

ENTER LOCATION
Mall to amusement park

HOW WAS YOUR AVATAR?
8 of 10

Relaxed aura, interesting accessory, peacocking item
Comment—Improve your body

HOW WAS YOUR OPENER?
It's actually a warm approach. Arjay found me sitting in a mall's food court. He dabbed my arm, then I acted like "you're here? what a small world" (acting experiment). I followed him and told him so and so fluffs, that I'm here to look for a good location for my friend's business (which was true), etc. He introduced me to his set, and the chaperone (Gracie), who was certainly my kind of cute, I liked her eyes. I shook hands with the two girls, turned back and faced Arjay again. Later on, I gestured that I'm going somewhere, he said, "Come, join us", I did that, then I stood beside the Gracie, smiled to her and did some DHV stories for Arjay

Comment—It's quite good, non-needy, but you should have smiled and did strong eye contact with the 2 girls, at the least

The girl was asking questions about me like where I'm from, my age, my job, etc. which I would construe as qualifying me if only it's not a warm approach

I shook hands with the 2 girls, turned back and talked to Arjay again

I gestured to Arjay that I was about to go somewhere. He said, "Come, join us", and I joined them (following his lead)

HOW WAS YOUR FTC?
I wasn't able to do this well. Actually, it was perceived by Arjay's set as a DLV—she thought I joined them because I don't have a girlfriend

DID YOU SAY YOUR FTC WITH BODY ROCKING?
There's no way I could body rock. Arjay walked very fast with his set

HOW WAS YOUR LOCK-IN?
They went on walking. I followed them. I gestured that I'm going somewhere. Arjay said I should join them, I did. Then I walked beside Gracie

Yes

From my reference point, the obstacle is Arjay's set

It was good. I can easily make Arjay's set laugh. But somewhere along the conversation, I showed them a photo of a 13 year old girl who looks like a pretty 28 year old model, for me. She said, "If you see her as 28, how old am I for you?" So, I have to hold my prejudices at times. Arjay's set is quite insecure. Replying, I said in my typical serious manner, "I actually judge a person's age on her eyes and maturity." Be in the moment, man

Comment—Something went wrong in the end. I became obviously reactive. When Arjay's set said that she's thinking I joined them because I don't have a girlfriend, I took that as a DLV. I probably got emotional I didn't notice she frowned. Later, she told me she remembers her cousin in me, and was praising me. I took that as her trying to win back my positive state after realizing she offended me in some way. I should learn to control my automatic responses, and keep them in neutral state. I should've replied playfully, "I don't have a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend," then I should've laughed to keep the positive vibe in the air. Arjay advised me later to calibrate everyone and everything...

While Arjay was walking with his set beside him, I went beside Gracie. She actually said, "Come here kuya", which wasn't good because that appeared like she's leading me... Our conversations involve instances when I demonstrated knowledge about anything that comes to mind—religion, lust (which made them so happy), her braces, etc. Also, there were instances when some of my actions around her, like discussing business with my friend over the phone, a CS rep of a company calling me, friends calling me, etc. obviously showed some form of indirect bragging. This set was responding to me and there were signs of interest, but I was so weak at calibration I couldn't determine her level of attraction for me. I couldn't read her accurately

Yes
Comment—I actually looked at both her eyes, I liked her eyes. She noticed that, she guessed I was a psychologist because of the way I looked at her. She's lovely, though she's a little—very little—chubby

I was calling guy friends and guy friends were calling me. I made it appear that those guys were friends with Arjay as well, as if I am the middle man between Arjay and our other friends

HOW DID YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS PRESELECTED BY WOMEN?
At the amusement park, we found out that the 2-set I and Arjay had at that time were with 7 other friends (mostly females) in the amusement park. I acted confidently in front of all of them, I even went on ignoring Gracie many times and gamed the other girls, which all complied happily

HOW DID YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS PROTECTOR OF LOVED ONES?
I kinda acted like a gentleman, I was leading Gracie to the safer side of the road while we were walking

Comment—Prepare your DHV stories, write them down... On demonstrating knowledge, minimize that. Remember that your habit of demonstrating knowledge about anything in front of even your family members are often being construed as manifestation of your defensiveness. Limit demonstrating knowledge unless you're inside the classroom. Remember, it's not what you say that matters, it's what people hear... What else? Girls get bored hearing stiff knowledge. Flirting is never knowledge demonstration... You also acted reactive more than once. You were explaining something deep with Gracie while you were walking on the way to the bus station when suddenly she called the other girl in front and talked with her for a few seconds, you were kinda offended, so when she went back to you, "Sorry, what's that again?", you changed the topic, "Can I get back my power bank?" That appears subconsciously reactive, even to us

WHILE PRESENTING YOURSELF WITH THESE ATTRACTIVE TRAITS, DID YOU, IN ANYWAY, SHOW ANY OF THEM DIRECTLY OR BRAG?
Yes

Yes. "Your parents are strict, aren't they? They put a fence on your teeth..." (referring to her braces)
Comment—She was laughing, but mentioned that Arjay already said that to her. I should've assumed that earlier, and chose another false disqualifier

Yes

WHAT WAS/WERE YOUR ROUTINE/S?
Number routine, cold read her emotions, 7 deadly sins test

Comment—Prepare more routines, so you wouldn't run out of interesting things to do during the interaction. Be strong on your leads. I remember you saying you're going to tell her your analysis of her personality when you get to the next location. But then she eagerly said, "Tell it now", while you were walking, and you felt like you really had to do that at that moment. Don't follow her leading

DID YOU DELIVER A DHV STORY?
Yes. Indirectly though, I called a guy friend, she overheard me talking with him about some concrete business plan, so that's "man of value". I guess she also heard me saying that I have two sisters, and I am quite over-protective of them, "protector of loved ones"
Comment—You have to polish your DHV stories, man

WHICH VOCAL TONALITIES WERE YOU ABLE TO USE IN YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE TARGET?
Father to daughter frame, adding to the fun frame, challenging frame
Comment—You're forgetting to use Art's flirting frame. When you're demonstrating knowledge, your vocal tonality sounds serious, use a better tonality when explaining knowledge

I wasn't conscious of this still. But I have an immediate reply to everything, which I easily plow on to some trivias I know. However, it seems to me that they just appeared as mere demonstration of knowledge

I guess, but I wasn't so good at asking qualifying questions, I forgot doing this part consciously

WHAT IOIS WERE PRESENT?
The target smiled, laughed, looked at my eyes, answered my questions, complied, etc.

WHAT IODS WERE PRESENT?
The target mentioned she's a bisexual and she has a girlfriend. I took that seriously and bit the bait. I left her with her pretty strong girl, who was supposed to be her girlfriend, and gamed her other friends. Later, however, I realized that's a shit test. There's nothing apparently sexual about their friendship. Observing her, I see some sadness. And probably, she was hoping, initially, that I would try to dig her sadness sometime during that evening (that's what those IOIs for), but I didn't. Instead, I gamed her other friends. She's looking at me several times, with those noticeable eyes, before we bade goodbye. Worse, I failed to get her number

Comment—I think she's attracted at first, I failed to handle her shit tests though. She said she has a girlfriend. I should've said, "Like most women" and laughed. While I was saying some deep serious stuff with her, she talked with a friend for a few seconds, went back to me and apologized. I got quite offended, so I changed the topic and lowered my voice, which could be easily perceived as reactive

2 hr 55 min

AM6 Stage 2 | Day 20 | 434 hrs - alden - 03-06-2016

I had a dream. It felt like I was in a late night comedy show which I'd been watching when I was a kid. In this episode, one of the characters, an old man who owns a small store looks particularly sad. Nobody knows why, until a group of young strangers visited the place and told the people there that the old man is going to die. They came to fetch his spirit. It needs to happen.

The group has in it apprentices who had to prove that they could indeed fetch the old man's spirit, and so make people die in the process. That's their test. This dream made me experience how it feels like to be in the position of that old man, that is, to be a target of spirit fetchers. So I found myself in a busy street when suddenly, a man run amok, came in with his gun and started shooting to my direction. He kept shooting until eventually, he got me.

The main comedian in this sitcom is an old family man, let's call him Dolphy. He is a close friend of the dying old man, let's call him Thomas. Being the main star of the show, there should be a scene where he would encounter the spirit fetchers and he would come to understand their purpose, and that's what happened. Dolphy agreed to help the spirit fetchers catch his friend Thomas' spirit.

In the later part of the story, I took the role of the apprentice who had to take Thomas' spirit. It looked like robbery, and I had to do it very subtly. So I came to the old man's place, and like Spider Man, I attached my feet to the wall above the old man's door. I sprayed some solution to my body so I would appear invisible. However, I still fell to the floor and was caught by many people, some of whom I personally know.

It seemed I couldn't accomplish my mission until Dolphy, the star comedian, came in to help me by convincing Thomas to give up his attachment to life, hence, surrender his spirit to me, the spirit catcher.

Another scene—my father turned off the tv and advised me that I should get married soon, so I don't become like Thomas, the old dying man in the sitcom, who's been alone all his life... who has no one but an old friend who acted like a traitor convincing him in the end to give up his life. I told my father that the reason why they made that episode was because the actor behind Dolphy, who was also the producer of that show, was very concerned about his own mortality at that time.

Suddenly, the scene in my dream became gloomy. I saw some construction workers fixing some part of our house, then I heard a loud voice similar to my dead grandfather's saying, "You saying I'm about to die?" All of us there felt afraid. I shouted, "Who are you?!" Father gestured that I should keep silent and told me that's the reason why he believes in ghosts, because we know that old grandpa already died. The construction worker dabbed my neck with a sharp object, I woke up...

Both my grandfathers weren't the most sociable people I know. My paternal grandpa died alone inside his hut on a faraway mountain. My maternal grandpa died in this house. The old man was shouting prior to his death, words we couldn't comprehend, my mother chose to ignore him, none of us went to his room. The next day, he died. I did not even attend his funeral because I was busy at work. Yeah, there's not much love in this family, unlike in others. I don't want to die like them.

As I go out of the house, I see familiar people doing their thing, pushing carts, gawking their products. It's been like this since I was young. The only difference is, these people got older, and some appear terribly deteriorating now. I remember that man I was buying sweet tofu snack from when I was young. Now I would not buy food from him again because he looks terribly sick.

GameTrack 1.1.0 Report Mar 10 - alden - 03-13-2016

KRISTEN, PHARMACY STUDENT

ENTER A DATE
23/03/10

ENTER LOCATION

HOW WAS YOUR AVATAR?
8 of 10

Comment—Wear some silver necklace [Guilt]

HOW WAS YOUR OPENER?
I tapped her arms. “Hi, you look adorable. I like your eyes. What’s your name?” Wow, she’s cute and small—just my type. I had fun vibe because Kim and I had just approached a 2-set who were receptive... So that’s Direct Opener.
Comment—If you can learn to maintain the fun aura without relying on a recent positive reference, that would be better

The girl smiled... (I forgot what happened next. I guess, I started to ask fluffs and qualified her. I remember sharing DHV stories. I put my arms around her, she’s ok with it or she’s just polite.)

DID YOU SMILE?
Yes

I think that was quite good. I tapped her arms from behind. And soon, I put my arms around her.

No

HOW WAS YOUR LOCK-IN?
I noticed she wears a nice necklace, so I complimented her for that. “That looks good on you. It seems to me that it was given to you by someone special.” She gestured no. Then Arjay came in (and I know he’s winging me for some guy is coming from behind us), I told Arjay, “This girl has a boyfriend. She’s taken. She’s mine now,” as I put my arm around her. The girl smiled more, a bit laughing.

Yes

Guy obstacle

The guy came in and stood just beside the girl. Looking at the guy, I said with a smile, “Are you guys a couple? You look good together.” The girl gestured no, a bit smiling. Then Jeff came in and gamed the guy as I was about to tell my DHV story to the girl.
Comment—As regards to the guy obstacle, you should thank Jeff for winging you, but it was your first time approaching a set with a guy in it. You kinda did well. You should try more of that. And let’s see how far the amogging thing will affect your game. Game the guy while you're gaming the girl.

I put my arms around her again. I told her, “I have a sister who looks just like you. Are you studying some art-related course?” She said, “No, it’s Pharmacy.” I high-fived her. “My sister is also taking a Medicine-related course, but I forgot what it’s called.” Then I described it. “Med Tech,” she said. “Exactly!”
Comment—That sounds like bullshit. You’d appeared trying hard man. Saying you love your sister, but you don’t know her course?

Yes
Comment—I gave her a strong eye contact as I opened her, “Hi, you look adorable. I like your eyes. What’s your name?”

WHICH ATTRACTIVE TRAITS DID YOU PRESENT?
Leader of men, protector of loved ones, outcome independent, socially intelligent, interesting, relaxed, emotionally unaffected, not a reaction seeker, well-groomed

I told Arjay, quite jokingly, as he was about to wing me, “This girl is taken. This girl is mine now,” as I put my arms around her. She’s a bit laughing.

HOW DID YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS PRESELECTED BY WOMEN?
Don’t remember a thing

HOW DID YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS PROTECTOR OF LOVED ONES?
The DHV story I shared is somewhat like, “I have a younger sister who looks just like you. I am quite over-protective of her. Bla bl bla” as I kept my arms around her—the lock-in.
Comment—Prepare your DHV stories, write them down... You should consciously do multi-threading stuff next time. You should also watch out for instances when the woman starts to qualify you with interest. It didn’t happen on this set.

WHILE PRESENTING YOURSELF WITH THESE ATTRACTIVE TRAITS, DID YOU, IN ANYWAY, SHOW ANY OF THEM DIRECTLY OR BRAG?
No

No, I kinda treated her like a younger sister, I guess.

No, I didn’t do an obvious routine on this set.

DID YOU DELIVER A DHV STORY?
Yes. “I have a little sister who looks just like you. I am quite over-protective of her. Bla bla bla”

HOW DID YOU DELIVER YOUR DHV STORY?
I spoke with enthusiasm, my voice was animated
Comment—Speak slowly, lower the tone of your voice, speak with a deep loud voice, put pauses, multi-thread

Father to daughter frame, adding to the fun frame
Comment—Challenging frame and Art's flirting frame next time

I wasn't conscious of this still...

She was smiling, a bit laughing, faced me, did not show discomfort having my arms around her

WHAT IODS WERE PRESENT?
I failed on getting her number. Hmmm... I said, “I have to get your number.” She said, “No” (smiling). “Why? Tell me you have a boyfriend.” She nodded (still smiling). “So, how many times did that guy broke your heart?” (she’s laughing this time). “Listen, I’m sure it doesn’t always happen that some strange guy like me will approach you, and bla bla bla.” She’s still a bit hesitant. Then the guy came closer and put his arms around her. “You’re not really giving your number, are you?” I was laughing, “Anyway, thanks to both of you guys.” I and the guy did some friendly gesture, and they went away. I guess he’s a suitor.
Comment—You could’ve gotten her number if you’d asked better questions and if the situation was right, I mean, the guy wasn’t there... Anyway, you should've at least asked for her Facebook.

Around 3 hrs

GameTrack 1.0.9 Report Mar 1 - alden - 03-24-2016

ELIZA, HOT BABE 8

Arjay and I were about to go outside the mall. My avatar was 8 of 10--relaxed with an interesting accessory. With a bulkier body, it could still be improved. I just finished moving from my place in the province, so I had very low vibe at that time. Prior to this, Arjay kinda insulted me to encourage me to approach sets. He said, "Will you stay like that forever?" So, I felt challenged.

There was this walking lone set, HB8, who was a bit frowning. Arjay and I were walking fast, so she was behind us. Arjay told me, "Approach her!" So, I went near the girl, moved my head over the shoulder, "Hi, you look adorable... Why are you sad?" (smile)

The set smiled, looked at the floor. She said, "Some problem."

[ COMMENT: You should've looked at her eyes more. Your intent should be clear. The set noticed you and Arjay talking about her before you opened her, and it didn't bother her, so that’s fine--even when the set notices you and your wingman talking about her, don’t feel busted, still, approach her. What else, did you forget to shake her hands when you introduced yourself to her? And why do you always need someone to tell you to approach the set? You should approach automatically everytime you see a set. ]

Her name is Eliza, 21 years old. I asked her some more fluffs (smiling). We were walking, and I was beside her. I cold read her, especially about her problem. Then, just before she stepped on the escalator, I led her to stop walking and told her to share her problem. "You don't know me and I don't know you, I'm a stranger, share it with me, no one will know haha."

[ COMMENT: So, the intent became confusing there. The set didn't know clearly what were you after. ]

Eliza stopped. She was laughing. She said something, "What’s this? Is it some sign from heaven? I was praying a while ago." Then, the 45 minutes convo began (I told her, “5 minutes only”--FTC--but it lasted for around 45 minutes... She's actually in a difficult long-term relationship and she has a child (she's hot though).

[ COMMENT: Looking back, it appears to me, that the frame you presented to her was that of a friendly psychologist stranger who is interested about people in general. That's bad! But no, I presented myself actually as a leader of men, outcome independent, socially intelligent, interesting, relaxed, with sense of humor, emotionally unaffected, not a reaction seeker, well-groomed, understanding... and through DHV stories, as preselected by women, protector of loved ones, and a man of value. What else, your conversation focused mainly on her and her problem. You should've found a way to direct your conversation more towards topics about yourself and how the two of you can click. ]

Initially, I did the number routine to demonstrate high value, then went for the Cube to build comfort with light to risky kinos (putting my arm around her, touching her hair, ear, cheeks with my face, and her heart with the palm of my hands)... and did some role-playing, "What's your favorite place? Imagine us there together walking bla bla"

[ COMMENT: You should've done more banters. ]

I was very conscious of my body language, pecking for a moment, then leaning back for a while, doing that over and over again. I was transitioning from one vocal tonality to another during the entire convo: father to daughter, adding to the fun, challenging and flirting frames. We were in the same area for the whole time, though I kept bouncing her from one side to another, from one angle to another.

[ COMMENT: You should've been conscious about putting pauses, having deep loud voice, and animating your face while speaking. Practice your delivery and body language. You also should have bounced her immediately to a better location, like McDonalds or a food stall whatever. I also realized you dangled on the comfort-building topics you'd had for so long, with little multi-threading happening. You should do more multi-threading next time. What else, don't forget to give her strong eye contact time and again. ]

She complied in all my leads. Also, she was smiling, scratching her hands, touching her face, facing me, looking at my eyes, challenging me saying, "There’s something I really want to hear from a guy. Do you know what I want to hear?" And I was such a fool to take that bait, I went to her ear and whispered romantic lines, which I realized now, no sane-headed girl would ever believe, knowing we just met several minutes ago.

She said something like, "There’s something I really want to experience, I want my special guy to bring me flowers and..." I grabbed her hands and led her down the escalator. We walked for a while, holding hands, laughing, then I saw a kid selling jasmines. I bought one and gave it to her, "For the most beautiful girl I met today". She was blushing, teary-eyed, happy...

At the last moment, before she rode the jeepney homebound, I asked her number. She hesitated a lil bit, but she gave it. She also gave me her complete name and Facebook. Before we bade goodbye, I took my phone and was about to take a shot when she said, "No please," (laughing) and I stopped, "Ok". I gave her one last strong eye contact before I ejected the scene. She's looking at my direction, smiling big, before she rode the jeepney. I know, I made her day.

[ COMMENT: Girls can be attracted now and tomorrow they are gone. You should've hugged and kissed her, or even better, lay her within that day. Learn your lessons man! Learn them hard enough that they will motivate you to go further. ]

ACCUMULATED HOURS OF MONITORED GAME: <> 3 hrs