Subliminal Talk
Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries (/Thread-Reflections-of-Charm-My-Sex-Magnet-3-Diaries)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Frosted - 07-20-2024

Hell yeah man! As much as I think it’s better to run newer tech, I think it’s important to finish what you start. I didn’t notice much during my SM3 run but in hindsight I did get results at stage 4 that fell into my lap but sabotaged it. It’s actually amazing I got any results considering how much issues I had back then. I wonder what kind of results I would get 7 years later…

Respect man, you got this!

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 10:59 AM)Frosted Wrote: Hell yeah man! As much as I think it’s better to run newer tech, I think it’s important to finish what you start. I didn’t notice much during my SM3 run but in hindsight I did get results at stage 4 that fell into my lap but sabotaged it. It’s actually amazing I got any results considering how much issues I had back then. I wonder what kind of results I would get 7 years later…

The reason I thought about using DMSI is because the talk we had about newer technology.

But I didn't take into account that every stage takes the user out of balance therefore one should need to finish it before moving to something else...

I am not balanced now because of using DMSI for one day yesterday.
This day I took to relax and meditate for at least 1.5 hours+ reiki treatment to get my balance back before continuing with Stage 3.

I will have to use the refresher stage as well after stage 6 because of such inconsistency.

That's not a bad thing because I bet SM3 has some rabbits in he's hat

Respect for me?
Thank you man I appreciate it
But I want to say the same to you!
Thank you for helping and following
You being an amazing friend here and a listener

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - thectexperience1 - 07-20-2024

I would never do it your way myself, but I have to admit I enjoy reading about your chaotic approach to subs.

For what it's worth, my take is that you keep choosing subs (AM, SM, DMSI) that are designed to level you up over the course of months or years. Yet you clearly want to see results within a month or two. In that case, as is clearly explained on the product pages, you should be running something from the X4A series.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 07-20-2024

@thectexperience1 Thank you

The lengths I went to clear DMSI have been crazy.
I really don't recommend anyone to do what I did.
It was really uncomfortable.

I don't want to write here what it took me to do to clear DMSI from my system in about 24 hours.
Also I should not write here how I used DMSI yesterday you wouldn't believe these 2 things and it shouldn't matter.
It did include meditating for at least 1.5 hours and a LOT more.

The sexual chaotic energy it brought from the root chakra upwards needed to be transmuted in a way so I'll function relax and be able to play SM3 again.
Plus to clear the subconscious programing for it to stop making that sexual energy go upwards and to have a clear mind to run SM3 would take me at least 7 days.

To naturally let the chakra and heart system relax would take me 7 days at least as well.

However... I did it
All done in 24 hours Smile
I even impressed myself.

What matters is I'm good and ready to go.
Ok starting to play SM3 again now.
Probably it will take few weeks to see something or even just in stage 4.
I'll write when needed...

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Frosted - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 11:29 AM)Topaz Wrote:
(07-20-2024, 10:59 AM)Frosted Wrote: Hell yeah man! As much as I think it’s better to run newer tech, I think it’s important to finish what you start. I didn’t notice much during my SM3 run but in hindsight I did get results at stage 4 that fell into my lap but sabotaged it. It’s actually amazing I got any results considering how much issues I had back then. I wonder what kind of results I would get 7 years later…

Respect for me?
Thank you man I appreciate it
But I want to say the same to you!
Thank you for helping and following
You being an amazing friend here and a listener

Thank you man, that means a lot to me. I’m glad if my advice is considered and even happier if it’s had a positive impact. I’m excited to see where SM3 takes you in the later stages!

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 07-23-2024

As I started to use manifestation exercises visualization and affirmations about 2/3 weeks ago
I've decided to try to keep things more positive.
So to try to complain less and be more positive.

So here I'll try to talk about things I want to happen again, pre manifestations like the following and what I want.
I'll try to not talk about the things that happened that I don't want.

I have to say affirmations are working and I'm using SM3 in conjunction with my manifestations exercises.
I know they cannot work against each other and that SM and affirmations exercises are actually beneficial to use together.
As I'm doing affirmations I'm keeping my mindset positive therefore it creates a better environment for everything else to happen.

I've noticed more women everywhere I go and starting to manifest women around me.
I can try to say if it is connected to SM or affirmations...
This usually happens to me when I start to use affirmations.
However as I said the environment in my mind is better for everything else to work in orchestration.
Therefore it doesn't really matter why.

Having a negative mindset can basically block and prevent SM or any program to work at all.
So it's better to exercise feelings of hope happiness and positivity.

Today something cool happened:
Went to a place today
On entering not special happened
Waited in the hallway then went to an appointment
After starting to move from the appointment room to the hallway again everybody's eyes were on me.
They didn't say anything but everyone looked at me.
It happened there more than once.
Again it sometimes happened because of using affirmations.
However I felt it had to do with SM3 auras as well.
I'll try not to figure for my readers why every manifestation happens.
Some might be because of this or because of that.
I usually know why.
But I will try to stop writing if it's because of that exercise or another.
You are going to read some good experiences here as I go along.

Just remember I use manifestations processes that have proven themselves for years in my life along the way.
I will know when SM3 is pushing for the next level very easily and hope I'll see it along the way as well.

So everyone is looking at me as well as women it's like they want to open a conversation with means it will start to happen as well very soon.

Going to different places I find women starting to be around me again not a surprise for me...
But for my readers: it means things are moving in a position direction Smile))

Fortunately I have a lot of experience with women in the past even though I am on a dry spell
I have seen some beautiful girls getting excited around me

That's all for now

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 07-23-2024

P.S

I use SM3 to help me stabilize and push for the next level of my abilities with manifestations and women

I don't use affirmations or visualizations everyday

In the past I had women complimenting all the time about everything that you can imagine
Also trying to get me with other women or writing Mr love letters being infatuated with me like crazy
Saying I look like an archangel and God like, drawing pictures of me
Had 2 sisters wanted to fuck me (they know about each other) and so on

SM3 should push the envelope for example making them want to have sex again and again
Pushing for maybe threesomes (in the past I was few times close so it's not a big deal)
Making women approach me a lot (I had it in the past but more rarely)
And basically putting my affirmations ok steroids
That's what I expect.
That's why I'm here.
That's what will happen because I just said so

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 08-04-2024

Stage 3:

My ability to persist when approaching women is a bit better
Also I flirt and approach women a little bit better
However nothing serious is happening currently and there's no major breakthrough

Having my asshole moments with them sometimes Smile

Depression is strong now

Will update

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 08-08-2024

Very tired all the time!!
I need about 9 hours at least of sleep that's not easy also my productivity is lacking...

SM3 is making me tired

I do see some of the benefits of AM6 - I plan my future better
So I hope stage 4 of SM3 will bring some manifestations as well.
Currently I don't see a lot of changes the inner results are not very obvious at all.
But I'm grateful for some of the AM6 results I'm seeing
Compliments to the creator of AM6 @Shannon

I'm less needy but my sex drive is a bit high I'll try to do some nofap but to be honest I don't succeed with that currently.

It's hard to talk about social anxiety it might be better

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 08-09-2024

Unfortunately not seeing much from SM3
It's really disappointing...
In a week I'll start stage 4
From journals I've read I've seen some people had results on stage 3 and most start to see better things on stage 4/5/6

It's so disappointing because I know what is possible and I don't get why SM3 doesn't deliver things fast or easier.
I've read other people journals they had the same problems.
And much inconsistency.

Maybe some other subs with newer technology solved this.
To be honest it's only success with women it should be tol hard or difficult it's not rocket science and I've had a lot of results in the past.

For example affirmations on that area gave high level of results in the past after just 4-8 weeks no problem to the point of becoming a very attractive person to women and having them say they want to take me home and have sex immediately specifically with me (after rejecting harshly other guys telling me they want to fuck me now)
It was too icky and wanted high quality women also wanted a stronger results that's why I'm doing SM3 and wanting to try in the future more things.

I'll update but I do want to share my disappointment.
I'm very sure of my abilities I can right now do affirmations if I want and make things happen quick. But that's not the point. I want SM3 to show me the magic Smile)
I want to have the things SM3 can do which could be really fun and interesting.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 08-15-2024

Super tired a lot of headaches
Stage 4 is not easy

I have to say currently I actually liked AM6 better
I had better results (non sexual) and less heavy of a sub.

I hope to start executing some of SM3 soon

I did approach some women lately they are generally nice but it doesn't go anywhere

Very uneventful run till now
Stage 4-5-6 should be more promising I hope

Didn't have anxiety like I had on AM which is nice to mention
Personality became very dry since AM and didn't change much on SM
I think all it did was to make me want to take better care of myself and go out more.
Let's see...

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 08-15-2024

I think it's the first time SM3 might effect my voice and body language positively
Mmm weird it didn't happen before but yeah maybe something is happening

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 08-19-2024

So I basically stonewalled SM3.
This run was a fail.
Taking time off for now
Sad