Subliminal Talk
Zen Attitude - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Zen Attitude (/Thread-Zen-Attitude--5496)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-06-2015

Day 20

Attended my first yoga lesson day before felt shattered this morning. Realized just how stiff I am LOL. Trying to bend into all those postures.

Had another weird dream last night of my father having ago at me for having a really untidy house. Apart from that nothing else.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-06-2015

The strange thing is I was going through a process of procrastination for months now I am doing it
(06-04-2015, 05:57 PM)Womanizer Wrote: Lol , the subconscious. I been meaning to sign up for yoga classes as well. It's helps with flexibility for sports , sex and martial arts.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-07-2015

Day 21

I had a terrible dream last night of my father grabs me and begins shouting at me (when I was a child). In the dream I sought comfort from my mother she sees me then bursts into tears.

My dreams seem to have a reoccurring theme around my father and mother. I do not understand whether this is resistance to the subs or something else. If anyone knows feel free to chime in.

Day 22

Had a weird dream I was on a speed date apart from that nothing else to report

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-08-2015

Day 23

Nothing to report

RE: Zen Attitude - QuantumEnthusiast - 06-08-2015

(06-07-2015, 04:35 AM)thor2014 Wrote: My dreams seem to have a reoccurring theme around my father and mother. I do not understand whether this is resistance to the subs or something else. If anyone knows feel free to chime in.

Depends on what kind of dream it is I guess. Maybe it's a solution to a problem you're having? If I were you, I'd try to interpret it and see what it could possibly mean in every possible way you can.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-09-2015

Day 24

Nothing new to report.

RE: Zen Attitude - AlphaRomeo - 06-10-2015

(06-07-2015, 04:35 AM)thor2014 Wrote: My dreams seem to have a reoccurring theme around my father and mother. I do not understand whether this is resistance to the subs or something else. If anyone knows feel free to chime in.
Recurring dreams are your unconscious´s way of trying to tell you something you need to know. If you haven´t done already I would suggest to start keeping dream journal;it helps you to remember your dreams better,it helps with interpreting as you have notes about significant instances and patterns, and it tells your unconscious mind that you are serious and really want to know the meaning behind the dreams...and your unconscious tends to reward you for it. That way, you will be forming a better relationship with your conscious and unconscious mind and be able to more easily know the answers to such questions in the future. The problem with the (western) modern society is that it tends to discourage any activity that helps to gain healthier relationship with our own unconscious mind, and we suffer because of it. Practicing things like dream journal is one way of knowing yourself better and also freeing from social programming that has,as sick as it sounds,made your own (unconscious)mind a taboo.

Especially, since the dream is about your parents and you being child it has most likely very significant importance behind it simply because childhood years are the most formative time in our life in regards of our belief systems,values,etc. So I would guess the sub you are using is now tapping (and probably conflicting with) into some of the blueprints of the earlier life, and again,having a dream journal might help you to find about what it is and assist with solving it. I hope this helps. /end of rant. lol

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-12-2015

Day 26

Dreams seem to have subsided over the last few days.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-12-2015

Brother AlphaRomeo you obviously have a good insight as to what dreams may or may not be trying to tell us. I shall keep a record of any further dreams from now on.

Peace
(06-10-2015, 01:17 PM)AlphaRomeo Wrote:
Recurring dreams are your unconscious´s way of trying to tell you something you need to know. If you haven´t done already I would suggest to start keeping dream journal;it helps you to remember your dreams better,it helps with interpreting as you have notes about significant instances and patterns, and it tells your unconscious mind that you are serious and really want to know the meaning behind the dreams...and your unconscious tends to reward you for it. That way, you will be forming a better relationship with your conscious and unconscious mind and be able to more easily know the answers to such questions in the future. The problem with the (western) modern society is that it tends to discourage any activity that helps to gain healthier relationship with our own unconscious mind, and we suffer because of it. Practicing things like dream journal is one way of knowing yourself better and also freeing from social programming that has,as sick as it sounds,made your own (unconscious)mind a taboo.

Especially, since the dream is about your parents and you being child it has most likely very significant importance behind it simply because childhood years are the most formative time in our life in regards of our belief systems,values,etc. So I would guess the sub you are using is now tapping (and probably conflicting with) into some of the blueprints of the earlier life, and again,having a dream journal might help you to find about what it is and assist with solving it. I hope this helps. /end of rant. lol

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-13-2015

Day 27

Feeling down and out low on energy. Didnt get upto much today. I purchased a herb called St Johns Wort which helps alleviate depression and raise energy levels.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-14-2015

Day 28

I think the ZA might be kicking though I cannot be sure. I noticed minor things in my behavior.

RE: Zen Attitude - "Q" - 06-14-2015

"I think the ZA might be kicking though I cannot be sure. I noticed minor things in my behavior."
Have you experienced any moments of total presence and gratitude? Zen is more about presence (and gratitude to what is) than the Spock-like side-effect of applying logic and understanding to situations.