Subliminal Talk
BIABW is awesome. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BIABW is awesome. (/Thread-BIABW-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - SargeMaximus - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 03:21 AM)maniac360 Wrote: The question is, would I care about it? Probably not.

P.S You should test pheromones it's amazing:
https://www.androticsdirect.com/

Exactly lol. It's funny how the ones implying they are spiritually awakened are usually the ones missing the big picture entirely.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 06:14 AM)rubman Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 03:21 AM)maniac360 Wrote: The question is, would I care about it? Probably not.

In my experience, pheromones only work if you continuously use them for a time. If you just dont have any pheros left and have to buy them then bye bye effects, and start again. So you got quite something with a chick and leave pheromones for a week, the girls probably wont feel the same with you until you put them again on your body.

That's why I prefer subs because they can last even 1 year after having stopped using them. And... if you keep at it the effect last as far as you can keep listening every few months. Quite like ritual magick where dense energies lasts.

ie. I was using AM6 and had stupid resistance and gave up. I was on it for almost stage 5. Now I am at stage 3 going again from start about 6 months later and I feel the effects WAY more pronounced than last time with a 6 months gap.

Cheers.
Seems pretty pessimistic Shy I intend to try it with hypnosis. I go into trance then I remember the phero state and then I make it permanent Wink
It's not a perfect technology like sub but it's already fu*** amazing. Use cleverly and it's a f** bomb Heart
Just to remember the different state and the fact that you were there is amazing, it's worth gold. Amazing moment to remember and use hypnosis on it. So much fun, I think I could live without sub knowing that. I use one type phero for a month with every day hypnosis. Then I which to another when they are permanent or well integrated.
Use cleverly it's a timebomb.

Here is my journal on their forum:
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/success-inevitable-mones-subliminal-bach-flower-69523.html

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - rubman - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 06:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Exactly lol. It's funny how the ones implying they are spiritually awakened are usually the ones missing the big picture entirely.

You can do whatever you want Im not the one to judge you, of course. I know my values and apply to me only. Everyone is free to do as they want.

I am sorry If you misinterpreted my words. In essence what spirituality says is that when you love yourself, nothing is important, everything is released continuosly, even if your partner cheats on you, you keep being happy as more partners will come. As love only attracts positive experiences.

I am a newbie in those things, just reading books but Im not awaken whatsoever.

So.. Do as you want and I hope the best for you.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - SargeMaximus - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 06:37 AM)rubman Wrote: In essence what spirituality says is that when you love yourself, nothing is important, everything is released continuosly, even if your partner cheats on you, you keep being happy as more partners will come. As love only attracts positive experiences.

I didn't think you were "hating", I just think it's best to keep this in mind. /\
That's the big picture.

It is also important to realize that, when you're able to love, there is no such thing as "cheating". You can share, and be shared. The idea of traditional marriage (and monogamy) is based on fear and insecurity, it's also based on the idea that we can own or control someone. If a woman you love wants to have fun with someone else, do you REALLY love her if you would deny her that pleasure?

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2015

Can we stop this conversation about hatred now please. It mess up my thread. Keep it simple, we are not here to play god. I don't even remember how I started all this mess. Change subject now it's getting useless.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-10-2015

Day 28:
I seems to be more fun than usual, more relax, I have less negativity. I seems to be more approachable, less focus, more natural, easy going. It's seems too natural like I didn't change at all but I did. My father was impressed asking me what happened to me. It's like I didn't think ahead, living in the present, my defense is gone. I guess I was too much paranoid, analyzing everyone behavior so I know who they are. The problem with all this information was that it didn't serve any purpose to me in the moment.
I just let go "fu***" :angel:

I stopped using phero for now, I might use it once in a while. Phero + sub seems like too much. Plus it feels like it's not me, it's cool to use but seems like cheating almost, limiting belief I guess. Primary reason is that it's too much to watch with sub. I'm sure I will change my mind once I see a hot girl in front of me, just so she is crazy about me.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-17-2015

Day 35 :

I laugh about every little things. I feel very good even if it's been raining for a week. I'm watching Richard bandler video, this guy is really awesome.
My mood has really improved recently. Girls are checking me out and smiling or being afraid because they are attracted. But most of the time I seem to be attracting girl that I don't really like. The one I'm interested in seems to ignore me or doesn't show the same interest.

I really like this sub, I don't understand why the 4G are so low priced compared to 5G. 4G are powerful too, there are under priced I think. I think if the price were a little higher people would think the sub is more valuable which is the case.

6G is coming soon yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

RE: BIABW is awesome. - terry44 - 01-18-2015

(01-10-2015, 06:31 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Day 28:
I seems to be more fun than usual, more relax, I have less negativity. I seems to be more approachable, less focus, more natural, easy going. It's seems too natural like I didn't change at all but I did. My father was impressed asking me what happened to me. It's like I didn't think ahead, living in the present, my defense is gone. I guess I was too much paranoid, analyzing everyone behavior so I know who they are. The problem with all this information was that it didn't serve any purpose to me in the moment.
I just let go "fu***" :angel:

I stopped using phero for now, I might use it once in a while. Phero + sub seems like too much. Plus it feels like it's not me, it's cool to use but seems like cheating almost, limiting belief I guess. Primary reason is that it's too much to watch with sub. I'm sure I will change my mind once I see a hot girl in front of me, just so she is crazy about me.

I experimented with pheromones about 15 years ago. They did work, but it felt like women were attracted to the thing I applied, not me. It didn't have any depth or value. It made as much sense as going round wearing a face mask of Brad Pitt, because they weren't really attracted to me. I can understand younger men using pheromones just to get laid in a nightclub, but I want something a lot deeper than that.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - terry44 - 01-18-2015

(01-17-2015, 06:23 AM)maniac360 Wrote: 6G is coming soon yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

I'm really looking forward to it, but dreading the price! I wonder if Shannon will put down the price of 5G when 6G comes out?

RE: BIABW is awesome. - JackOfHearts - 01-18-2015

It also change the wearer behavior so it's not really like 'total manipulation" or faking. But when you compare with subliminal you know it's you at 100%.

They also say that with time you actually change to the new behavior which make sense.

It's a good tool but with subliminal around it's just some basic hacking.

There is also the price which make it hard to get. On top of that you have to do a lot of testing so in the meantime you wasted at lot cash and time.

So my conclusion is that subliminals are much easier to use, more rewarding, less time wasting, easier to afford in the long term.

The pros from phero are the instant result, the smell which makes you feel good and the weird behavior you can see from girls which is quiet funny. There is also the fact that when you use phero the instant change in your behavior seems to make me understand much more about myself. Being someone else in a time laps of 30 second is mind blowing. It's a good tool to experiment with mind hacking or to have fun instead of using alcohol.

But in the end the subliminal wins but I don't ditch out phero either, I just make sub my priority.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - iceman - 01-18-2015

(01-18-2015, 03:46 AM)maniac360 Wrote: It also change the wearer behavior so it's not really like 'total manipulation" or faking. But when you compare with subliminal you know it's you at 100%.

They also say that with time you actually change to the new behavior which make sense.

It's a good tool but with subliminal around it's just some basic hacking.

There is also the price which make it hard to get. On top of that you have to do a lot of testing so in the meantime you wasted at lot cash and time.

So my conclusion is that subliminals are much easier to use, more rewarding, less time wasting, easier to afford in the long term.

The pros from phero are the instant result, the smell which makes you feel good and the weird behavior you can see from girls which is quiet funny. There is also the fact that when you use phero the instant change in your behavior seems to make me understand much more about myself. Being someone else in a time laps of 30 second is mind blowing. It's a good tool to experiment with mind hacking or to have fun instead of using alcohol.

But in the end the subliminal wins but I don't ditch out phero either, I just make sub my priority.

Hmm, I would like to just try Phero soon. Would be fun if I also get the same result, (thats changing in 30 seconds... Tongue)

RE: BIABW is awesome. - JackOfHearts - 01-18-2015

(01-18-2015, 03:30 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 06:23 AM)maniac360 Wrote: 6G is coming soon yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

I'm really looking forward to it, but dreading the price! I wonder if Shannon will put down the price of 5G when 6G comes out?

That's what a lot of guys are thinking about currently but don't dare to ask Big Grin
For the time being no one knows even Shannon I think because the technology isn't complete yet.

The price will depends on how much time Shannon can produce a one stage 6G which is supose to be more than 5G. But then the 6G subliminal would look overpriced.

What I'm waiting for is the average time per day you have to listen to the 6G. Then even if it cost more than 5G I would buy it, if it cost more than 700$ though I may think twice about it Undecided
But from what I read 6G multi stage might not even exist due to the complexity.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - AlphaMind - 01-18-2015

(01-18-2015, 03:55 AM)maniac360 Wrote: But from what I read 6G multi stage might not even exist due to the complexity.

LOL.. I've read this patter over and over again from this forum. 3G is the top of our technology > wait, I can built multi stage 3G that's it > I develop new technology that is stronger = 4G, multi stage 4G will took considerable time and might be impossible > LOL, dude, I invent 5G that maximize ear channel in transferring subliminals' instructions > breakthrough with 5G 6 stage > JK! I can make BAMM 5G 12 stage LOL > New modules (SoS, HST) can be put awesome! > LOL, multiply it with OE 1.0 > I accidentally create OE 2.0 ahahaha! > another breakthrough with SoA and instant effect and this is it! the top! ..................... > FAKA I'm BACK! I can cubed SoA & Slipstream making Magnus Engine > Biatch, Magnus Engine (MPME) is too much to be put in 5G, better invent 6G possibly > 6G confirmed!

LOLOLOL!

6G price should be fair. Overprice? I think not. I can easily buy 5G/6G while saving my ass and use it anytime I want rather than following a seminar that can be done once and with a possibility it won't integrate. Seriously, these prices ARE FAIR.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - Natious - 01-18-2015

(01-18-2015, 04:31 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 03:55 AM)maniac360 Wrote: But from what I read 6G multi stage might not even exist due to the complexity.

LOL.. I've read this patter over and over again from this forum. 3G is the top of our technology > wait, I can built multi stage 3G that's it > I develop new technology that is stronger = 4G, multi stage 4G will took considerable time and might be impossible > LOL, dude, I invent 5G that maximize ear channel in transferring subliminals' instructions > breakthrough with 5G 6 stage > JK! I can make BAMM 5G 12 stage LOL > New modules (SoS, HST) can be put awesome! > LOL, multiply it with OE 1.0 > I accidentally create OE 2.0 ahahaha! > another breakthrough with SoA and instant effect and this is it! the top! ..................... > FAKA I'm BACK! I can cubed SoA & Slipstream making Magnus Engine > Biatch, Magnus Engine (MPME) is too much to be put in 5G, better invent 6G possibly > 6G confirmed!

LOLOLOL!

6G price should be fair. Overprice? I think not. I can easily buy 5G/6G while saving my ass and use it anytime I want rather than following a seminar that can be done once and with a possibility it won't integrate. Seriously, these prices ARE FAIR.

My man!
For some reason the price never put me off of subs either. I mean if you think about it, it's one of the smartest investments that you can make. What on earth could you get for 500$ that helps as much with as little effort? Books on self improvement? yes, but takes time and effort to apply. Subs you just hit play and keep on living while it will make you into James Bond.