Subliminal Talk
My Alpha male journey with OF - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Alpha male journey with OF (/Thread-My-Alpha-male-journey-with-OF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 02-12-2014

stage 6 - 16 February

till now not many changes

stopped OF, didn't do anything

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 03-02-2014

So it'll be over by 19 March

How long a break should I take before I start AM 6? 1 week, 2 weeks?

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - InTheZone - 03-02-2014

(03-02-2014, 01:50 PM)adventurousman Wrote: So it'll be over by 19 March

How long a break should I take before I start AM 6? 1 week, 2 weeks?

1 week to 1 month depending on how you feel.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 03-31-2014

I don't think I'll be starting with AM 6. I've been reading journals and I don't see much progress. This doesn't sound like 2% people hitting resistance, its like 80% and people reporting placebo effects as real results, just putting 2 + 2 together.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - nke - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 11:55 AM)adventurousman Wrote: I don't think I'll be starting with AM 6. I've been reading journals and I don't see much progress. This doesn't sound like 2% people hitting resistance, its like 80% and people reporting placebo effects as real results, just putting 2 + 2 together.

Maybe you should wait for someone to actually finish the program to actually let them decide if it did anything for them or not. Right now most people are probably half way in. As afar as resistance, I remember Shannon saying that AM6 was designed to created as little resistance as possible and make the changes feel natural. I think that's what he calls The Naturalizer or something. Personally, I won't make a judgment until a few people finish and report the changes they got or didn't get.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 04-04-2014

(03-31-2014, 01:50 PM)nke Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 11:55 AM)adventurousman Wrote: I don't think I'll be starting with AM 6. I've been reading journals and I don't see much progress. This doesn't sound like 2% people hitting resistance, its like 80% and people reporting placebo effects as real results, just putting 2 + 2 together.

Maybe you should wait for someone to actually finish the program to actually let them decide if it did anything for them or not. Right now most people are probably half way in. As afar as resistance, I remember Shannon saying that AM6 was designed to created as little resistance as possible and make the changes feel natural. I think that's what he calls The Naturalizer or something. Personally, I won't make a judgment until a few people finish and report the changes they got or didn't get.

I was talking about AM 5 and the trend continues with AM 6. Same guys who have used AM 5 now using AM 6, maybe it'll get better. I don't know.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - JackOfHearts - 04-05-2014

A lot of people have improve with AM product, myself a lot. Look where the guys started and where they ended. I think it's very hard to describe all the effect you got from that kind of sub. You have to be a very good writer to describe all the subtle change that make all the difference. And even then some people won't even understand or try to read it.

A lot of people doesn't post a lot, from what I understand the more succeful you are with this product the less time you will have to post. Because you now got an amazing busy life Big Grin

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - IronSmooth - 04-05-2014

Well most everyone including me knows that AM5 works. And i willing to bet that AM6 does it 10x better.

Since you used OF since the first stage, i can safely say that hindered a good chunk of your progress.

I'm a week away from being done with AM5 (woop woop), and i started OF about 2 weeks ago for only ONE hour per day, and its noticeably slowing down my results. But because its the last stage and because its also helping with resistance its ok. Ill just run it another week.
You probably listened to it for longer than an hour per day correct?

When you run AM6 don't even think of listening to another sub with it. Your brain can't handle it. The results will be sub par.