Subliminal Talk
AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY (/Thread-AOSI-WHY-AM-I-SO-SEXY-DAMM-I-M-SEXY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Shannon - 07-06-2016

Overall, best results are likely at 4 to 6 loops. But we need testing for everything.

Sounds like you're getting good results.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 07-07-2016

I did some more testing today , one woman who I work with kept up with the touching today. She even tried to put her hand in my pocked while the boss was behind her. She's was helping with something she's said put in your pocket and she literally did it herself lol. I'm starting to see consistent results now. Another woman I'm sexually attracted to but she's in her late 40's I believe she wore lipstick today as well as a scarf around her neck. If this stays like this , i may run this for 6 months. My only issue is I'd like the aura to be permanent. Towards the end before leaving work I was asking another woman from the next shift what her thoughts were in the work are , that we both work on. I noticed her she liked her lips and she was pretty much turned on within the first 10 seconds, while the other woman was standing there. My take is that she wanted to c**k block and keep me for herself. Because earlier she came around and we're talking about this other woman , who is the bosses daughter. I was checking her out , so she must of have caught that. Very interesting so far , I'd like for the aura to be permanent. Overall it's looking promising.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 07-08-2016

06/08/16

I'm noticing the usual blank stares , lol. I'm wondering if the woman who do that , are in shock of such beautiful person being presented to them. I walked in a gas station to grab some coffee, and I saw some signals being sent my way. Brunette, 5'9 beautiful green eyes nice figure. When I went up to pay I got the blank stare and she went cold. I'm thinking it's because I didn't act on my interest for her. The reality I don't know what I could have done in that situation. Maybe flirted with her , and give her my number. The only thing that came to mind after the situation played itself out , was to give her my number. Which I didn't , but it was a nice scenario to have so I can act and do everything I can do; in order to achieve the goal on my part. Some women seem responsive , and others seem a bit closed off. I am getting mixed signals now. I am also starting to feel tired , i am running a loop right now. Pushing my threshold limit here , I'm going run to Walmart and see what I can make happen. Maybe out for a drink later depending on my energy levels.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Shannon - 07-08-2016

When they go cold like that, consider that as an ASD response.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - DisneylandUSA - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 03:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: When they go cold like that, consider that as an ASD response.

Please, explain what is 'ASD response.' thank you.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - SargeMaximus - 07-08-2016

I get this a lot too, it's starting to bother me. Sure the "it's an asd response" mentality helps and feels all warm and fuzzy, but the reality is it's just damn frustrating. Wish I knew how to help these people somehow. :/

(07-08-2016, 03:12 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 03:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: When they go cold like that, consider that as an ASD response.

"Anti-Slut Defense". Or, as I like to call it, Anti-Slut Disorder, because, imo, it has no place in the 21st century.

(07-08-2016, 03:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I get this a lot too, it's starting to bother me. Sure the "it's an asd response" mentality helps and feels all warm and fuzzy, but the reality is it's just damn frustrating. Wish I knew how to help these people somehow. :/

"Anti-***** Defense". Or, as I like to call it, Anti-***** Disorder, because, imo, it has no place in the 21st century.

You help them by deprogramming the "you're female, so you're not allowed to have a sex drive or sexual responses or initiate sex, or have sex unless he takes ALL the responsibility for EVERYTHING" mindset.

Good luck with that.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - SargeMaximus - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 03:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 03:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I get this a lot too, it's starting to bother me. Sure the "it's an asd response" mentality helps and feels all warm and fuzzy, but the reality is it's just damn frustrating. Wish I knew how to help these people somehow. :/

"Anti-***** Defense". Or, as I like to call it, Anti-***** Disorder, because, imo, it has no place in the 21st century.

You help them by deprogramming the "you're female, so you're not allowed to have a sex drive or sexual responses or initiate sex, or have sex unless he takes ALL the responsibility for EVERYTHING" mindset.

Good luck with that.

:o

Well, haven't they read enough Cosmopolitans by now to help with that? Seriously, women's mags are filled (it seems to me) with an undertone of "we can be free sexually"! What's it all for if it doesn't do anything?

(07-08-2016, 03:24 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Good luck with that.

:o

Well, haven't they read enough Cosmopolitans by now to help with that? Seriously, women's mags are filled (it seems to me) with an undertone of "we can be free sexually"! What's it all for if it doesn't do anything?

The conscious and subconscious can and do disagree. Which is why I have a job.

It's all for entertainment. That's all those magazines are. They spew the same BS every month, worded differently and with different advertisements. But the reality is, society and religion are not going to just hand her a free pass and she knows it.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - dissonance - 07-08-2016

womanizer what's your experience and skill level with women? And your age?

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 07-09-2016

Good luck with that.

That's why I stated that I'm starting to see you as a genius. This is very good for society in general to , it's of service to women.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 07-09-2016

(07-08-2016, 08:25 PM)dissonance Wrote: womanizer what's your experience and skill level with women? And your age?

I don't know how to answer that. But il try. In order to become a master you need to practive , practice and practice. I went 4 years of practicing pick up going out every weekend. Until one night stands , start happening consistently. My game has all always been about getting better and proving to myself that I could live up to my standards. You have to create your own standards for yourself , and what you accept. Do I believe myself to be a master? The answer is no. My philosophy is approach life as a student, even when perceived mastery is achieved. I've seen through alot of illusions and falsehoods , so to stay sane I still pursue women. Do I need a woman to be happy, happiness is within. I pursue women for the company , for the thrill, for the connection, to get to know someone new. Sex is fun and all but for me it's always been the thrill of the chase. It's always has been about the seduction. It's not about sex , it's about the experience and the seduction. It's why I bought EPHRA there's alot of healing left to do. Woman can't make you happy, only you can. I could have all the money , all the treasures , women and wisdom is what satisfies my hunger and drive primarily. Then it's money. I don't know if that helps you in getting to know me , but that is what comes to mind.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 07-11-2016

Monday tests

I continually keep getting women to touch and escalate on me. On sex magnet there was obvious instances where women , would tell me their husbands and boyfriends were out of town. Some women made it obvious , but this seems to be close to the same level. Don't get me wrong I love sex magnet , and plan on run it again some time down the road; as the programming focus on more then jus sex underneath the surface. I had a coworker today approach me and touch my tattoo and she gave me some pretty good and obvious IOI's showing me her back tattoo and highlighting one in her belly. I said you're such a tease. She seems to be 35, i haven't seen her outside of work without a uniform. She gave me her Facebook name and so did another coworker, but I don't know how to spell their last names. Not much action aside from that , except Im detecting alot of jealousy from some males and unpleasant attention from women I'm not interested in. Role reversal is quite interesting Cool

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Shannon - 07-11-2016

Juuuust wait. Smile