Subliminal Talk
Zen Attitude - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Zen Attitude (/Thread-Zen-Attitude--5496)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Zen Attitude - SargeMaximus - 05-29-2015

(05-28-2015, 08:15 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Hi Brother,

The reason I choose Zen Attitude was because like you said I need to be more in control of my emotions.

From your experience would be wise to switch to EPRHA now ?. Since I am alraedy nearly two weeks into using this sub.

I see. Well I don't know the stipulation on Zen Mindset (as in, I don't know if Shannon requires you to use it for a set time or not) but if you want more control over your emotions, EPRHA would probably be a good choice, though much of it is for the emotionally wounded.

I'd say if you aren't emotionally wounded, maybe ask Shannon, but if you are, EPRHA is a no-brainer.

In either case, Brother Thor, I wish you luck!

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 05-29-2015

Day 13

I am going to continue with this sub until day 32 possibly longer before I contemplating investing in AM. Today I did feel a sense of calm and focus at work. It was almost like an on/off switch had been turned off so I had minimum distractions.

Towards the evening time I felt my anger come back again and got distracted.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 05-29-2015

Day 14

I have become very focused on what I eat. Felt anger issues this morning, felt alittle confused, frustrated at life wondering whether I would ever beable to achieve what I set out to action.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 05-30-2015

Feeling more and more frustrated as the day goes on. I am sure its the subs. Really hope this phase subsides soon.

RE: Zen Attitude - QuantumEnthusiast - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 09:10 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Feeling more and more frustrated as the day goes on. I am sure its the subs. Really hope this phase subsides soon.

Hang in there Brother Thor! You are worthy!

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 05-30-2015

Day 15

Nothing new to report still feeling frustrated and angry.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 05-31-2015

Day 16

Last night I dream't of my boss from many many years ago. In the dream he was working in the same company as me. Then suddenly an ex colleague appears and he is working in the same company as me too.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-01-2015

Day 17

Nothing out of the ordinary. I am having further dreams this time about jumping on the top of moving trains from a bridge.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-02-2015

Its bizzare I began polishing all my shoes today. I have also continued to focus on what I eat on a daily basis. Cant be sure whether this is the subs ? or a possible side effect of the subs ??

RE: Zen Attitude - SargeMaximus - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 09:18 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Its bizzare I began polishing all my shoes today. I have also continued to focus on what I eat on a daily basis. Cant be sure whether this is the subs ? or a possible side effect of the subs ??

I don't know Brother Thor, but when I was on AM 6 I had some weird shit happen too. I suddenly got "plant fever" and was OBSESSED with buying plants. o.O

So, it could absolutely be something in the sub.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-02-2015

Day 18

Dream of my father screaming and shouting at me when I was a child because i had made a mistake.

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-03-2015

Day 19

Nothing to report. I normally do 8 hours of listening. Last night I did 10 hours

RE: Zen Attitude - thor2014 - 06-04-2015

For reason a voice in my head told me to start yoga lessons so I began today.

RE: Zen Attitude - Womanizer - 06-04-2015

Lol , the subconscious. I been meaning to sign up for yoga classes as well. It's helps with flexibility for sports , sex and martial arts.