Subliminal Talk
FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo (/Thread-FX-Trade-Success-MLS-3-0-Combo)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - Shannon - 02-03-2015

To answer your question... 5G is made in a way that is very different from what you assume. If it was just a bunch of existing programs back to back, or scripts back to back re-done in 5G format, it would not have a problem being used like a 3 or 4G program. But it's not. 5G, and especially multi-stage programs in 5G, are extremely complex in both scripting and build, and they are extremely demanding of your mind, not just to accept, decode and process the incoming information but to put it to action. So much so that you NEED time off every day to process, or you will exhaust yourself.

This is exponentially more true of 6G, apparently. It has a distinct impact even while running, but to get full impact, you have to turn it off periodically. And when you do, it produces what we here in the testing group have come to know as "the bloom", where the effects are no longer constrained by the limits of your mind and brain to express and process at the same time, because they are free to just express once you've "loaded the program".

Just how I make the 5G programs is of course not open for discussion. But trust me, I have done a lot of experimenting, and I can tell you that the instructions say what they do because that's how you achieve the results. Overloading yourself does not get results well, and you can cause yourself other issues such as headaches, confusion, etc. If you want the results, follow the directions.

If you are using BASE with anything else, you are degrading your results.

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - gelimang - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 01:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: To answer your question... 5G is made in a way that is very different from what you assume. If it was just a bunch of existing programs back to back, or scripts back to back re-done in 5G format, it would not have a problem being used like a 3 or 4G program. But it's not. 5G, and especially multi-stage programs in 5G, are extremely complex in both scripting and build, and they are extremely demanding of your mind, not just to accept, decode and process the incoming information but to put it to action. So much so that you NEED time off every day to process, or you will exhaust yourself.

This is exponentially more true of 6G, apparently. It has a distinct impact even while running, but to get full impact, you have to turn it off periodically. And when you do, it produces what we here in the testing group have come to know as "the bloom", where the effects are no longer constrained by the limits of your mind and brain to express and process at the same time, because they are free to just express once you've "loaded the program".

Just how I make the 5G programs is of course not open for discussion. But trust me, I have done a lot of experimenting, and I can tell you that the instructions say what they do because that's how you achieve the results. Overloading yourself does not get results well, and you can cause yourself other issues such as headaches, confusion, etc. If you want the results, follow the directions.

If you are using BASE with anything else, you are degrading your results.

Wow, very helpful explanation from you Shannon. Thank you for your attention before.
but I'm so glad to know this program especially one who gave it to me, thanks to him now I have confidence making money on this forex business..

Now I'm gonna use MLS + IYGSH for boosting my study and learning process for finishing my paper.
I hope that two combo will make me more motivated and success in the process..

all the best for you Shannon, all the best.

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - Trend - 02-03-2015

Thanks Shannon, appreciate your feedback, I had a hunch regarding the complexity of the stages; 5G is definitely a huge step forward compared to the 4G, 4G is amazing in its own regard as the testimonials and my own experience concur, am very curious to find out more about your 6G technology coming up, at the right time, of course.

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - gelimang - 02-06-2015

It's time to update.....

Yesterday was a bad day for me, initially the market trend will go down to negative (EUR/USD) and suddenly, BAM!!!
The Greeks calling Draghi for bail-out and well, as long as the minute passed, the market trend for today going positive till today, and I'm bankrupt... Oh, Black Friday, why do you come to me?

But the good news is,

As for MLS, now I've taken a part-timer job as an freelance writer on a interior design website, and first I don't know the names of the furniture of every house I reviewed. but after some time learning, now I perfectly memorized the name of the furniture, my writing skill has increased significantly, and I don't know if it's just placebo effect, my desire to learn something new increased rapidly.

I've re-opens my old blog and start remodel it into my fancy design and it went very well. As for now I need to learn some graphic design to make my own logos, "The Jogjakartan Wolf" and maybe corel draw x6 are the best for me to start my work because I've used them in the past for making pamphlet.

That's it, thanks..