Subliminal Talk
Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal (/Thread-Adri-s-SM2-Gay-Men-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Adri - 01-17-2015

Because of some location issues. We always meet in public places because we would not be left alone in his or my house (our parents are always there). But once we find a way to resolve this issue (we may go on a weekend just the both of us pretty soon), this is on our priority list Tongue

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Ricardo - 02-08-2015

I'm pleased it's working out for you Adri. Just because it's a magnet doesn't mean you have to indulge in multiple partners unless it's something you want to do. At the same time be mindful of others feelings as you don't want any jealousies and crap in your life.

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - SargeMaximus - 02-08-2015

/\ I agree with the above, also:

(01-17-2015, 06:16 AM)Adri Wrote: But if he isn't, no problems I am happy with a monogamous relationship. I just want him to be comfortable and will not push him in any direction. I will let him know what I want but I will never drop him because he doesn't share the same wants Smile

This sounds like you're afraid to lose him and thus changing your behavior to accommodate his desires. The ideal is to be sensitive to his feelings, but not change who you are for him. You are who you are.

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Adri - 03-07-2015

Stage 6
Sooo here we go, I loved Stage 5. Gave me great ideas to "manifest" more guys into my life. I'm not with my BF anymore. Turns out we weren't exactly together... but I didn't know about it Tongue Whatever, hurted for less than a week then I was ready to go.

Got to know another guy, wanted to go out with him cause he was sooo cute. Turns out he didn't want to be with anybody at that time.

Which is weird... seems like a recurring theme where I find a guy that pleases me, and like magic the guy finds a way to "escape" from me... I can't keep a guy apparently, which might come from self-love issues.

Been reading about manifestation lately and I think it is related to that issue: because I don't love myself, I cannot project love on the guy, he feels it and want to escape. Maybe. Maybe not. Just a hypothesis, and like all hypothesis it needs to be tested. How? By Loving myself and see if it changes anything to my relationships.

Stage 6 brought nothing new as far as I can tell...

Will keep you updated Smile
-Adri

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 02:02 PM)Adri Wrote: Stage 6
Sooo here we go, I loved Stage 5. Gave me great ideas to "manifest" more guys into my life. I'm not with my BF anymore. Turns out we weren't exactly together... but I didn't know about it Tongue Whatever, hurted for less than a week then I was ready to go.

Got to know another guy, wanted to go out with him cause he was sooo cute. Turns out he didn't want to be with anybody at that time.

Which is weird... seems like a recurring theme where I find a guy that pleases me, and like magic the guy finds a way to "escape" from me... I can't keep a guy apparently, which might come from self-love issues.

Been reading about manifestation lately and I think it is related to that issue: because I don't love myself, I cannot project love on the guy, he feels it and want to escape. Maybe. Maybe not. Just a hypothesis, and like all hypothesis it needs to be tested. How? By Loving myself and see if it changes anything to my relationships.

Stage 6 brought nothing new as far as I can tell...

Will keep you updated Smile
-Adri

After finishing this sub. What will you do, Adri?

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Ricardo - 03-08-2015

Sounds like you need a few months on EPRHA to get the self love thing going. I suffered a lot from that and a general negative self image which really disadvantaged me. You are getting results but they could be better. After EPRHA run the AM refresher and hit SM again.

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Adri - 03-08-2015

BASE is next to build up to BAMM. I checked what both offered and I will get more from BASE short term, which is what I need. Then I will move to BAMM if everything goes alright.

What's great is that BASE has EPRHA in it, so this will make me more stable with self love, as you said Ricardo Smile

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Adri - 03-30-2015

SM2/GM Finished!

The manifestation aspect really started kicking in...

So little debrief: I had sex, I am a lot more confident sexually, I feel more attractive, ...

It worked, but not to the extent I wanted it to! That's because I need to rerun AM a few times... I understood that a few days ago when learning about alpha behavior... I have some traits but not as developed as I would want to... Which means, there's more work to do on AM before attempting a SM rerun.

But for now my sole focus will be BASE 2.0, until I achieve Success as an Entrepreneur... Which may mean 1 run or 6 runs... We don't know Tongue

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 03-31-2015

Congrats Adri! You must write long testimonial on testimonial section! :p

RE: Adri's SM2/Gay Men Journal - Adri - 03-31-2015

Haha yes, I really should Big Grin ! Shannon's subs changed my life more than one time !