Subliminal Talk
Where did BIATBW go? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Where did BIATBW go? (/Thread-Where-did-BIATBW-go)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Shannon - 12-23-2010

(12-16-2010, 12:43 PM)Litisthebest Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 09:37 AM)ronatello Wrote: Perhaps Shannon can create an alternate script that does away with the "if I am male" preface.

I had a common concern. I had this made with my name in it, a custom subliminal. I have a friend with the exact same name (first and last). I noticed that he has been popping up in my dreams. I am wondering if the subliminal is making me think he is irresistible or if it is making me think that I am irresistible.

You should have told me that, and specified your first, middle and last names then. However, what is happening is that you are hearing the first and last name, and it is being associated with both yourself and your friend. The way the script is written, however, prevents you from thinking he is irresistible, because he is not "I". I use the format "I, [name]".

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Shannon - 12-23-2010

(12-22-2010, 06:40 PM)Hypnoticeyes Wrote: Whats the reason behind "If I am male"? couldn't you just have affirmations like I now make myself irresistibly and magnetically attractive to beautiful women. Maybe " If I am male" causing confusion to subsconcious?

Again, the reason for "If I am male" is to disambiguate, not confuse; and it does a good job of it, too. The programs with concepts like this are fully tested before I release them for sale.

If you were to use a program designed for one gender around the other gender - say your girlfriend sleeps in the same room, and you want to use a program designed for men - she may suffer various types of problems without that statement. With that statement, the subconscious hears an instruction prefaced by an if/then statement; it checks it's "records" of your core identity for gender, and if it finds a match, the suggestion is accepted and acted upon. Otherwise, it is disregarded.

I know this because I have used subliminals of this type on myself, and my ex girlfriend, as well as had several volunteers help me test it. I used a program designed for me alone, and one designed for her alone, back a couple years when I was living with my ex. To differentiate, I used "if I am male" and "if I am female". I did not tell her about the disambiguation, just what the program was supposed to do. The result was perfect: my program affected me, but not her; and hers affected her, but not me. It was the same results for all my testers.

So don't worry; there's no danger in it. Safety is one of the primary motivations that goes into all my programs.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Hypnoticeyes - 12-23-2010

Shannon, what if biatbw 6 has too many affirmations so it takes longtime for subconscious to process them hence it takes longtime to see results?

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Shannon - 12-24-2010

Based on my research into the program's results, that is probably not the main factor in the situation. It may be having an effect, but I think the main factors seem to be that guys aren't realizing that women, hot and bothered for you or not, usually still will not initiate beyond giving you looks or other subtle IOIs - and, they suffer from "Male Pattern Blindness" - which means they don't see the results for quite some time, or at all in many cases.

The alternative is a multi-stage set, where I can get everything in in smaller chunks and thus give more impact.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Matty - 02-04-2011

Hey Shannon,

So now this is out, do I get an ugrade as I purchased the earlier version?