Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0+AOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0+AOS (/Thread-AM-5-0-AOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Leo1990 - 04-29-2015

Hey Justin.

So a user above commented that you have been using AM5 for 1 run and AOS for 2 years strait?

How did you develop this style of yours? Just yourself?

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 04-30-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:01 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: Hey Justin.

So a user above commented that you have been using AM5 for 1 run and AOS for 2 years strait?

Hey LeoistheSun,
Yes, I did AM5 for 1 run alongside AOS. I continued AOS and also did BIATBW on and off throughout the year or so afterwards.

Honestly it started with my hairstyle. I posted a bit more about that above. I also forgot to mention the bleach job was DIY, with Hydrogen Peroxide, believe it or not. The first 10 months or so I was still wearing my old clothes. I only had maybe three different oversized sweaters, which were all gifted to me and 2 pairs of jeans (both levi's slim straights, which were one or two sizes too big and washed out).

I had those jeans for nearly 5 years or so, so eventually the crotch blew out on both of them. I sewed them back a couple times before I finally resorted to the fact that I'd have to buy some new pants.

Anyways, I was with a friend getting these new jeans and i was always the type of guy that just grabbed stuff off the rack in the size I "thought" I was. I grab a pair of 32's off the rack and after awhile of being pestered to try them on, I did. I looked in the mirror in the dressing room and I was tanned and had this bleached hair and I looked good!

I put on the jeans, turned around and the ass was sagging and the pants looked ridiculously baggy. I thought to myself "I have a good body, I deserve to show it off, especially at this time in my life". I ended up sizing down to size 29 and also bought a t shirt for the first time in my correct size that one day. After seeing what I look like in correctly fitted clothes, I was hooked. I began to find a whole lot of information on men's fashion via google and youtube.

I bought a lot of stuff from places like H&M to begin with as they were cheaper and I could afford to experiment. It really was trial and error. The best way eventually i found though was grabbing some pictures of outfits I liked on celebrities, models and breaking down the outfits and going out and buying those items, making sure to try everything on as sizes vary wildly between stores.

I am very interested in being "current" fashion wise at the moment, so I'm always trying out new things. Im lucky I can get away with it because of my body type and the fact that I do not look my age.

If you're trying to get started, just google "basic men's wardrobe" and start from there. Its a long, fun road ahead. You'll be very much into it if you are an artistic kind of person-fashion really is an art.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - QuantumEnthusiast - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 02:56 AM)justint27 Wrote:

Hey LeoistheSun,
Yes, I did AM5 for 1 run alongside AOS. I continued AOS and also did BIATBW on and off throughout the year or so afterwards.

Honestly it started with my hairstyle. I posted a bit more about that above. I also forgot to mention the bleach job was DIY, with Hydrogen Peroxide, believe it or not. The first 10 months or so I was still wearing my old clothes. I only had maybe three different oversized sweaters, which were all gifted to me and 2 pairs of jeans (both levi's slim straights, which were one or two sizes too big and washed out).

I had those jeans for nearly 5 years or so, so eventually the crotch blew out on both of them. I sewed them back a couple times before I finally resorted to the fact that I'd have to buy some new pants.

Anyways, I was with a friend getting these new jeans and i was always the type of guy that just grabbed stuff off the rack in the size I "thought" I was. I grab a pair of 32's off the rack and after awhile of being pestered to try them on, I did. I looked in the mirror in the dressing room and I was tanned and had this bleached hair and I looked good!

I put on the jeans, turned around and the ass was sagging and the pants looked ridiculously baggy. I thought to myself "I have a good body, I deserve to show it off, especially at this time in my life". I ended up sizing down to size 29 and also bought a t shirt for the first time in my correct size that one day. After seeing what I look like in correctly fitted clothes, I was hooked. I began to find a whole lot of information on men's fashion via google and youtube.

I bought a lot of stuff from places like H&M to begin with as they were cheaper and I could afford to experiment. It really was trial and error. The best way eventually i found though was grabbing some pictures of outfits I liked on celebrities, models and breaking down the outfits and going out and buying those items, making sure to try everything on as sizes vary wildly between stores.

I am very interested in being "current" fashion wise at the moment, so I'm always trying out new things. Im lucky I can get away with it because of my body type and the fact that I do not look my age.

If you're trying to get started, just google "basic men's wardrobe" and start from there. Its a long, fun road ahead. You'll be very much into it if you are an artistic kind of person-fashion really is an art.

First of all, AWESOME progress and EPIC review. I've got to give it to you for listening for 2 whole years man. WOW! Thanks for coming back to post the review, it's very much appreciated. You just pumped me full of inspiration and motivation bro. Thanks!

I read the whole thread, and your biggest focus right now seems to be getting a job. I noticed that you are really knowledgeable and well informed when it comes to fashion. On top of that, you're PASSIONATE about it. So my question is, why don't you go for a career in fashion or something related to it? Or even modeling.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 10:31 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 02:56 AM)justint27 Wrote:

Hey LeoistheSun,

First of all, AWESOME progress and EPIC review. I've got to give it to you for listening for 2 whole years man. WOW! Thanks for coming back to post the review, it's very much appreciated. You just pumped me full of inspiration and motivation bro. Thanks!

I read the whole thread, and your biggest focus right now seems to be getting a job. I noticed that you are really knowledgeable and well informed when it comes to fashion. On top of that, you're PASSIONATE about it. So my question is, why don't you go for a career in fashion or something related to it? Or even modeling.

I've applied to a number of stores and have had a couple interviews namely with bench and h & m for assistant manager. Both interviewers gushed over my style and experience during the interviews but yet 'decided to go with another candidate'.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - QuantumEnthusiast - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 05:01 PM)justint27 Wrote: I've applied to a number of stores and have had a couple interviews namely with bench and h & m for assistant manager. Both interviewers gushed over my style and experience during the interviews but yet 'decided to go with another candidate'.

I was suggesting something like, becoming a fashion 'guru' yourself. You could teach people, or create a youtube channel. You know something that is yours and you can develop on however you please to. I believe you can do it man Big Grin it's obvious you've got the dedication looking at how you stuck with AOS for TWO WHOLE years!

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 12:10 PM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 05:01 PM)justint27 Wrote: I've applied to a number of stores and have had a couple interviews namely with bench and h & m for assistant manager. Both interviewers gushed over my style and experience during the interviews but yet 'decided to go with another candidate'.

I was suggesting something like, becoming a fashion 'guru' yourself. You could teach people, or create a youtube channel. You know something that is yours and you can develop on however you please to. I believe you can do it man Big Grin it's obvious you've got the dedication looking at how you stuck with AOS for TWO WHOLE years!

Good idea. Maybe I'll try that. I doubt I'd be as charismatic as someone like Robin James behind the camera though.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - QuantumEnthusiast - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 01:37 PM)justint27 Wrote:

Good idea. Maybe I'll try that. I doubt I'd be as charismatic as someone like Robin James behind the camera though.

Come on we both know that you know that you can be as charismatic as you want to be if you don't form the limiting belief that you can't. The subs are proof of that. Just like that, work on being charismatic man and believe that you can be, then you will be Smile Wish you all the best with it! Big Grin

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 01:44 PM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 01:37 PM)justint27 Wrote:

Come on we both know that you know that you can be as charismatic as you want to be if you don't form the limiting belief that you can't. The subs are proof of that. Just like that, work on being charismatic man and believe that you can be, then you will be Smile Wish you all the best with it! Big Grin

Thanks. That actually is an idea that appeals to me. Will let you guys know when I go live with a channel Tongue

If I did a fashion thing, I'd definitely have to add an inspirational/growth edge to it, though.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Jake2015 - 06-11-2015

Wow and OMG at your transformation!! Very Very well done indeed!

I have some questions which I hope you won't mind answering that could helps us all:

1) The instructions say listening usually to 6months is enough to make the subliminals permanent so what made you run it for 2 years?

2) can you explain how you felt after the first 6months perhaps and whether listening to a subliminal for such a longer duration of time is necessary?

3) what made you chose AOS to stick with rather than any other subliminal?

4) do you still feel you have those days where you felt that nothing was happening or is everyday now filled with the programing from the subliminal?

I had plenty more questions to ask but forgot lol

I'm a newbie here I've still to get started on my first subliminal but been delayed due to a flooded bedroom but anyway I wish others can help you with the right subliminal for your job search but I think Luck Magnet could help? from what I understand and I could be totally wrong here but it's a subliminal thay focuses on what you desire and manifests that

thanks again man

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 06-17-2015

(06-11-2015, 07:42 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wow and OMG at your transformation!! Very Very well done indeed!

I have some questions which I hope you won't mind answering that could helps us all:

1) The instructions say listening usually to 6months is enough to make the subliminals permanent so what made you run it for 2 years?

2) can you explain how you felt after the first 6months perhaps and whether listening to a subliminal for such a longer duration of time is necessary?

4) do you still feel you have those days where you felt that nothing was happening or is everyday now filled with the programing from the subliminal?

I'm a newbie here I've still to get started on my first subliminal but been delayed due to a flooded bedroom but anyway I wish others can help you with the right subliminal for your job search but I think Luck Magnet could help? from what I understand and I could be totally wrong here but it's a subliminal thay focuses on what you desire and manifests that

thanks again man

Hey man,
Im still lurking here. Ask as many questions as you like. I'll try my best to answer them, as the subs have changed my life. I ran AM 5.0 for a time as well during my transformation and now Im running it again before moving onto Sex Magnet.

I'm still working just P/T at the moment, still at the grocery store, still feeling out of place and on top of that I got my store mgr in shit with head office awhile back for not paying me the correct hours. He wasn't too happy with the email I sent to head office and complained to me that I seem arrogant and have a bit of an attitude. There are girls at the store as well, who never talk to me, but only smile at me and act nervous whenever around me. Mind you, these girls are way below my league now attractive wise, so Im not even interested.

1) I had a really great feeling from AOS and things started happening further and further the more I ran it. I felt more and more powerful as the days went on and felt like I was gaining more status as the days went on. It became a habit to just pull up AOS on my computer before going to bed every night.

2) Im not sure if it is necessary or not as I experienced changes within the first couple weeks (the new hairstyle started to develop, started to feel the need to update my wardrobe). I started in Aug/Sep 2013. I basically wore the same 3 sweaters (1 size too big) /2 pairs of jeans (Levi's slim straights a size too big) and 1 pair of black military boots (actually not too bad) everyday until May/June 2014. Even though my wardrobe was terrible, I still got lots of attention from women and even had a few random guys tell me I looked "stylish".

3) I felt really great after listening to AOS, and it just developed into a habit of turning it on every night after awhile. Sometimes I would throw in BIATBW to keep things interesting.

4) I have days where I go out and get no attention at all, sure. I feel like I barely get any attention/dont feel sexy at work the majority of the time but that may be because of the uniform and the fact that my status goes way down in strangers eyes that see me working there. I have not had luck with internet dating AT ALL. Even with less attractive women than myself. Most women dont even reply back or if they do, they do 1 or 2 msgs and thats it. I have not gotten a number from online dating in a LONG TIME. A few years ago, I used to be able to pull 15-20 numbers a day. Im finding it really hard to get a F/T job because of my looks/aura as well. I often dress better/look better/am more confident than the boss and that scares them off i guess?

Here's a few recent photos I've taken in my apologetically dirty bathroom mirror:
http://imgur.com/I1HKeA7
http://imgur.com/NohzoBL
http://imgur.com/FmWHa9A

The one in the denim jacket is from 10 minutes ago.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Jake2015 - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 12:05 PM)justint27 Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 07:42 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wow and OMG at your transformation!! Very Very well done indeed!

thanks again man

Hey man,
Im still lurking here. Ask as many questions as you like. I'll try my best to answer them, as the subs have changed my life. I ran AM 5.0 for a time as well during my transformation and now Im running it again before moving onto Sex Magnet.

I'm still working just P/T at the moment, still at the grocery store, still feeling out of place and on top of that I got my store mgr in shit with head office awhile back for not paying me the correct hours. He wasn't too happy with the email I sent to head office and complained to me that I seem arrogant and have a bit of an attitude. There are girls at the store as well, who never talk to me, but only smile at me and act nervous whenever around me. Mind you, these girls are way below my league now attractive wise, so Im not even interested.

1) I had a really great feeling from AOS and things started happening further and further the more I ran it. I felt more and more powerful as the days went on and felt like I was gaining more status as the days went on. It became a habit to just pull up AOS on my computer before going to bed every night.

2) Im not sure if it is necessary or not as I experienced changes within the first couple weeks (the new hairstyle started to develop, started to feel the need to update my wardrobe). I started in Aug/Sep 2013. I basically wore the same 3 sweaters (1 size too big) /2 pairs of jeans (Levi's slim straights a size too big) and 1 pair of black military boots (actually not too bad) everyday until May/June 2014. Even though my wardrobe was terrible, I still got lots of attention from women and even had a few random guys tell me I looked "stylish".

3) I felt really great after listening to AOS, and it just developed into a habit of turning it on every night after awhile. Sometimes I would throw in BIATBW to keep things interesting.

4) I have days where I go out and get no attention at all, sure. I feel like I barely get any attention/dont feel sexy at work the majority of the time but that may be because of the uniform and the fact that my status goes way down in strangers eyes that see me working there. I have not had luck with internet dating AT ALL. Even with less attractive women than myself. Most women dont even reply back or if they do, they do 1 or 2 msgs and thats it. I have not gotten a number from online dating in a LONG TIME. A few years ago, I used to be able to pull 15-20 numbers a day. Im finding it really hard to get a F/T job because of my looks/aura as well.

Here's a few recent photos I've taken in my apologetically dirty bathroom mirror:

Hey man seriously thanks for lurking and replying means alot especially for a newbie like me as it's building my hope for these subliminals to be the real deal

Thanks also for allowing me to also ask questions that really cool of you bro

shame about the grocery store crap but don't give up on finding what is right for YOU cos clearly the subliminals have allowed you to outgrow that place and the people within it

1 question I have for you is that you speak about using other subliminals. Well how because I thought with something like AOS you shouldn't listen to any others and well if you do you would only dilute the effect right?

So the aura changed your look and btw your new pics look fantastic you really have done yourself very proud indeed dude well done but Yeh has it only changed your looks or anything else?

Do you think if you can't find a job due to AOS then it's time to do a sub thay could help you with that as well as doing AOS?

which was the very first sub you did and did you ever face any resistance from thst first sub or during AOS?

do you just listen through normal laptop speakers or do you have better speakers plugged into your laptop?

thanks for letting me ask all these cos it's really helping me and I hope others tooSmile

btw ever listened with headphones? apparently it's stronger using them even if just for an hour or so

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 06-18-2015

(06-17-2015, 05:38 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 12:05 PM)justint27 Wrote:

thanks again man

Hey man,

4) I have days where I go out and get no attention at all, sure. I feel like I barely get any attention/dont feel sexy at work the majority of the time but that may be because of the uniform and the fact that my status goes way down in strangers eyes that see me working there. I have not had luck with internet dating AT ALL. Even with less attractive women than myself. Most women dont even reply back or if they do, they do 1 or 2 msgs and thats it. I have not gotten a number from online dating in a LONG TIME. A few years ago, I used to be able to pull 15-20 numbers a day. Im finding it really hard to get a F/T job because of my looks/aura as well.

Hey man seriously thanks for lurking and replying means alot especially for a newbie like me as it's building my hope for these subliminals to be the real deal

Thanks also for allowing me to also ask questions that really cool of you bro

shame about the grocery store crap but don't give up on finding what is right for YOU cos clearly the subliminals have allowed you to outgrow that place and the people within it

1 question I have for you is that you speak about using other subliminals. Well how because I thought with something like AOS you shouldn't listen to any others and well if you do you would only dilute the effect right?

So the aura changed your look and btw your new pics look fantastic you really have done yourself very proud indeed dude well done but Yeh has it only changed your looks or anything else?

Do you think if you can't find a job due to AOS then it's time to do a sub thay could help you with that as well as doing AOS?

which was the very first sub you did and did you ever face any resistance from thst first sub or during AOS?

do you just listen through normal laptop speakers or do you have better speakers plugged into your laptop?

thanks for letting me ask all these cos it's really helping me and I hope others tooSmile

btw ever listened with headphones? apparently it's stronger using them even if just for an hour or so

No problem. I only took the job there temporarily thinking it'd be a way to just have some extra money to buy clothes, an occasional meal out, and transport to more job interviews. I am still here 7 months later Sad So I really outgrew the place when i was way overqualified at the interview. It'll end soon though. It has to.

You can use AOS+AM or AOS+BIATBW at the same time as far as I know. You can't do AOS+AM+BIATBW though. Thats what I read on here. But it is safer and definitely better to do just one at a time. No need to rush growth.

My total being is different. The outside is a reflection of the inside. I grew more confident, more aware. I began to take an interest in body language and studied quite a bit on the subject. I started to take an interest in fashion and grooming and studied on those subjects as well. I assume the subliminal planted these seeds in my mind, as the thoughts literally came out of nowhere. I learned that even if you do something you fear, life will go on, you will not die. This is a freeing thing.

I learned that if you want to talk to a girl on the street, sure you can talk to her, you wont die, people wont care, but how she responds, thats up to her. I learned you can care about how you look, most people wont care but the ones that do, how they respond, its up to them. Thankfully my family gets it more now. They were a bit confused at the beginning, as I come from a basically lower-middle class upbringing.

What I'm saying is that not everyone is going to like you and the image you project in the world and thats OK, you will not die.

Well I think my experience with AOS+AM, which Im running through at the moment a 2nd time will help me with my job in the end. Things can change in an instant. Im feeling right now there is a bit of a disconnect between my past job experiences and where Im at today now. The guy in the resume is the guy in the before photos (a standard lower middle class guy, who walked around in a bit of a haze). Mind you in my before photos I looked 10 times better than I looked before that. I was near 265+lbs from age 15-21!

AOS was the first sub I ever did. I did experience nightmares 1 or 2 nights in the beginning, but that was about it as far as I know. BIATBW gave me nightmares too whenever I'd start it up within the first couple days. I was a bit moody when doing AOS+AM at times, but nothing super bad.

I actually have my mixing setup for music hooked up to my computer, so I have a set of Audiophile monitors I listen over.

I listened through headphones at times when I was in transit in the beginning. I havent listened to any subs on headphones in awhile.

I was actually just out shopping today. Bought myself yet another pair of Converse sneakers but these are the Hi tops in black monochrome. They look awesome! At the beginning of my day, when I first got into downtown Toronto I really felt angry at people. I just wanted to get out of the crowd and felt ugly being leered at all the time. But after awhile I fell back into my regular self and things were great.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Jake2015 - 06-18-2015

Brilliant thank you

You said you learnt about facing fear so was thst because of AOS?

We're you not as interested in fashion etc before AOS?

I really hope I don't get any nightmares when I start. I'm gonna start with EPRHA I think to hit my fears and anxieties

265lbs.??? seriously?? how did you lose all that?

So you listen to the masked tracks through your monitor?
I hope your job side gets sorted

so it does seem like you get moments where your AOS disappears? like you relapse to the guy you once we're and then snap back?

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 06-19-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:05 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Brilliant thank you

You said you learnt about facing fear so was thst because of AOS?

We're you not as interested in fashion etc before AOS?

I really hope I don't get any nightmares when I start. I'm gonna start with EPRHA I think to hit my fears and anxieties

265lbs.??? seriously?? how did you lose all that?

So you listen to the masked tracks through your monitor?
I hope your job side gets sorted

so it does seem like you get moments where your AOS disappears? like you relapse to the guy you once we're and then snap back?

Im not sure if it was AOS or AM that got me to face some of my fears, as I ran both when I first started.

I didn't care about clothes, like most guys. I just wore whatever my parents bought me for christmas, birthdays. I literally would wear the same 3 or 4 shirts for a year. I would wear the same pair of jeans for a couple or maybe even 3-4 yrs - the crotch would blow out and i'd get it sewn up. Shopping didn't exist for me as I hated going to malls, stores and hated being around people period.

The nightmares aren't all that bad. They are temporary. I've had a few really great dreams as well.

I wish I still had a picture to show you of me at that weight. No one ever seems to believe me about that anymore and only really my family knows about it. I threw all those out after I lost the weight and said to myself Im never going back there again. I basically lost it over 6 months the year I turned 21 by changing my diet (basically cutting calories) and walking/jogging around my neighborhood for an hour or two a day.

I'll never be the guy I was before but there are times I don't feel sexy. I think that's normal.

For the job - I just need to start meeting the right people. People with similar mindsets to mine.

There is a bad side or a bit of a curse to being "hot" as Im noticing and a few jealous people will always want to try to knock you down a few pegs, to make themselves feel better (my manager at my store). Or they will presume things about you, that you will leave or that you have tons of opportunities and will choose the best paying one. A lot of people are afraid to talk to you, so its hard to make friends, both women and men.