Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer (/Thread-DMSI-3-0-1A-The-kitty-whisperer)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - posh - 12-09-2016

(12-06-2016, 10:02 AM)freerad98 Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 08:27 AM)posh Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:21 AM)freerad98 Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 12:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: TS is the weakest. Hmmm.

How can you only get in 2 loops when you have the option of playing it on a playlist while you sleep?

Other people in the room. Don't want to expose them. Don't have "sleep phones", or other comfortable sleeping headphones. Was able to get the 2 loops in while the other person was gone for a little while.

Will switch back to hybrid format tonight. My biggest concern was that the iphone 7 speakers, although stereo, may not actually reproduce US frequencies since this is what I play it on during sleep.

Unless Apple has taken a dump, the last time I checked, they were the go-to company for creating audio. They have stereo cell phone speakers. If my Galaxy can play ultrasonics for the last four years, your iPhone can. As much as I dislike Apple's practices, last i heard they had pretty good hardware.

the iphone 7 cannot play ur subs. I done a 20-20k audio test on it and u hear screeching sounds on it even though they got stereo speakers. There speakers are therefore unsuitable with your ultrasonic subs.

(12-05-2016, 08:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Wow... Jobs must be spinning in his grave.

I had a friend load the n-track Tuner (free alternative to Frequensee) app on his iPhone 6 to "listen", and used the 20-20k test track on my 7 and it responded all the way to 20khz. I think it's fine.

your iphone7 should screech when you use the ultrasonic track and then you turn the volume up?

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - freerad98 - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 05:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Keep in mind, it's not just a "celebrity effect" that's causing stuff like this. The program is also designed to cause them to perceive you as being stunningly attractive in every way possible.

Welcome to the "Super Hotties" club. You're hot now. Smile

[Image: accfc306da.jpg]

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - Shadow2200 - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 05:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Keep in mind, it's not just a "celebrity effect" that's causing stuff like this. The program is also designed to cause them to perceive you as being stunningly attractive in every way possible.

Welcome to the "Super Hotties" club. You're hot now. Smile

That's exactly how i feel. Thanks shannon

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - freerad98 - 12-16-2016

Some observations:

Men being respectful and deferential. Women giving longer looks/stares. People I know, coworkers, etc.., doing and giving things to please me (I know it's Christmas season, but they are going above and beyond the norm). A very natural flow in social situations/conversations which would normally be more awkward for me. Non-neediness, extreme confidence, in very high spirits (Ain't Nothing Gonna Break My StrideCool ) with no tolerance for BS. Having the attitude of doing my own thing despite what other people may think. Getting annoyed at people's drama, and trying to distance myself from it as much as possible.

Last night, went to the bar to dance. After arriving, was texting the girl from post 13 above. Managed to convince her to leave work (she's self employed) and come to the bar in her work attire (tennis shoes, shorts, sweatshirt). This surprised even me! She was smiling at me all night as we kino-ed and danced with each other. Afterward (midnight), walked her to her car, we kissed for a few minutes. It was late and I had to work today, and she had to go back and finish the job she left. We talked and texted until about 3AM, until she finally arrived home. Maybe I'm no Sickologist or chaosvrgn, haha, but I'm getting there with the help of DMSI Big Grin

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - freerad98 - 12-29-2016

Been doing my 3 loops of v3A TS/US hybrid, usually during sleep.

Tuesday evening: Ended up banging the girl from post 13. She responded to a text I had sent Sunday about getting together for a drink, but just ended up coming to my place. She's a "good girl", but we know good girls have needs too Big Grin.

I've also "trained" (haha) my exGF to be cool with me seeing other women, as long as she still gets f#*cked by me. I've reduced her to 2 days a week to have more room for other women. exGF even had a mutual FB friend that I've started communicating with about hanging out, contact her about me talking to her. exGF told this girl you can date him too as long as you understand we're still "dating". I just thought this was the coolest. An opportunity for fun. I'm definitely learning to pay attention to what women do, not what they say. Rolleyes Damn, the Hamster is strong, but so predictable!!

Also, DMSI enhancing my ZFG, Outcome Independence, and confidence. Abundance Mentality FTW!
Reading BlackDragon e-books to further cement these same principles.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - freerad98 - 12-30-2016

I know a lot of DMSI-ers are switching to B, but I'm gonna stay on A as I think it's kind of a ramp-up slow burn as to how it works on me. I felt this way with 2.5 also, so don't think it's just the healing/clearing in this version.

Last night went dancing, had a lot of fun, drank too much and then after doing my overnight loops woke up with a really weird needy/emotional feeling. I keep telling myself I need to quit drinking. I also think DMSI is trying to get me to stop as well. I hope to be able to experience the dis-inhibition/social fluidity without alcohol soon.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - Shannon - 12-30-2016

When you have healed and cleared enough, the alcohol will fall away naturally.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer - freerad98 - 01-03-2017

Still using v3A TS/US hybrid 3 loops usually overnight.

Yesterday, had some of the worst neediness ever come up. I kept saying in my mind, "why do I feel this way?", but couldn't figure out why. Usually I experience the Subtle Rageā„¢, where I just think "f*ck all these women and their annoyances". No, I don't hate women at all.

Had a dream about me and a group of people trying to discover something nefarious going on in the forest, but ending up being captured by the people protecting this secret. I was trying to use my GPS watch to send someone a 911 message and the coordinates, but then I woke up.

Luckily today I've almost fully recovered from the neediness. Hopefully this was just something deep needing to clear/heal.