Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A (/Thread-DMSI-2-5-3-01-B-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - Minititan - 10-15-2016

Maybe but they haven't appeared as deer in headlights or starstruck. Guys are understanding me though. One of them a male colleague just repeated exactly what I said and she got it. Very bizarre.

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - 4Kingdoms - 10-15-2016

What Minintitan really said: Do you want me to make a copy for you?
What she heard: Do you want to have sex on the copier?

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - SargeMaximus - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 06:00 AM)Minititan Wrote: Maybe but they haven't appeared as deer in headlights or starstruck. Guys are understanding me though. One of them a male colleague just repeated exactly what I said and she got it. Very bizarre.

I get this in sales alot. I always assumed it's a test of some kind. If you say what you said exactly the same, you fail and are a robot lol

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - DisneylandUSA - 10-15-2016

(08-21-2016, 06:45 AM)Minititan Wrote: I feel like I'm running v1 or v2.1 again. Feel in state and on top of my game. Feels like I'm a few weeks in already. Just had a runner in the shop wearing spandex. Solid 9/10, non affected felt natural and probably the smoothest sale I've done in a while. Defo noticing an effect compared to last version. Not really hungry, but my stomach was growling like crazy around 12, I had ate breakfast only 2 hours prior. Ate a sandwich at 1 been fine since.

Growling stomach. While on DMSI, 2.5 V... I also have a 'growling stomach.' Yet, I have hunger spikes just before sleep time.Shy

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - Minititan - 10-17-2016

Wow reading a few other journals and some people seem to be pretty down at the moment, working through something. I'm the total opposite right now, I'm on fire, my cockiness is through the roof that even recalling some recent interactions I'm thinking "mini were you flirting or just being a dick" very out of character for me but I will ride it and see where it goes. Probably gonna get a slap soon. One of the hottest girls working in the mall I was flirting with all day yesterday. I'm saying down to autopilot, she is a shit person and even during flirting so much about her turned me off, it's odd behaviour for me because I don't normally bother with the shallow ones

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - DisneylandUSA - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 01:39 AM)Minititan Wrote: Wow reading a few other journals and some people seem to be pretty down at the moment, working through something. I'm the total opposite right now, I'm on fire, my cockiness is through the roof that even recalling some recent interactions I'm thinking "mini were you flirting or just being a dick" very out of character for me but I will ride it and see where it goes. Probably gonna get a slap soon. One of the hottest girls working in the mall I was flirting with all day yesterday. I'm saying down to autopilot, she is a shit person and even during flirting so much about her turned me off, it's odd behaviour for me because I don't normally bother with the shallow ones

Glad your seeing 'tangible' results. Yes, some of us are feeling 'down' because, we have a lot of hope in this version with the upgrades and the many revisions to it. :angel:

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - Minititan - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 09:13 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 01:39 AM)Minititan Wrote: Wow reading a few other journals and some people seem to be pretty down at the moment, working through something. I'm the total opposite right now, I'm on fire, my cockiness is through the roof that even recalling some recent interactions I'm thinking "mini were you flirting or just being a dick" very out of character for me but I will ride it and see where it goes. Probably gonna get a slap soon. One of the hottest girls working in the mall I was flirting with all day yesterday. I'm saying down to autopilot, she is a shit person and even during flirting so much about her turned me off, it's odd behaviour for me because I don't normally bother with the shallow ones

Glad your seeing 'tangible' results. Yes, some of us are feeling 'down' because, we have a lot of hope in this version with the upgrades and the many revisions to it. :angel:

It's very bizarre. I think chaos may be experiencing something similar based on one of his recent posts but my attitude has done a complete 180, it's not what I was expecting, no obvious signs of the aura, but definite change in attitude, the past few days conversations have just flown by and I've been blunt as hell with people, probably more blunt than I have been during all my am runs, but it's just happening I don't pick up on it until after the interaction, conversations in retrospect I'm analysing and thinking "are you trying to be this super cool bad boy type", no obvious signs that it's working on building attraction but still early days, if this is the autopilot or sniper then I'm amazed at how fast it's causing this change, it's changing the way I'm interacting quicker than I can accept the change, I'm looking back on the day and thinking "whoa! Why did you say that? Why did you act like that?"

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - RTBoss - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 10:25 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 09:13 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:

It's very bizarre. I think chaos may be experiencing something similar based on one of his recent posts but my attitude has done a complete 180, it's not what I was expecting, no obvious signs of the aura, but definite change in attitude, the past few days conversations have just flown by and I've been blunt as hell with people, probably more blunt than I have been during all my am runs, but it's just happening I don't pick up on it until after the interaction, conversations in retrospect I'm analysing and thinking "are you trying to be this super cool bad boy type", no obvious signs that it's working on building attraction but still early days, if this is the autopilot or sniper then I'm amazed at how fast it's causing this change, it's changing the way I'm interacting quicker than I can accept the change, I'm looking back on the day and thinking "whoa! Why did you say that? Why did you act like that?"

This is happening with me as well.

RE: DMSI 2.5 Ressurection - Minititan - 11-02-2016

After the intial buzz of the updated version simmered off, it seemed like not a whole lot has been happening, as a result I've decided to take a step away from DMSI for the time being, I've just purchased E2 after reading through lots of comments that its the holy grail of subs for healing, something I've never really been interested in but am willing to try as their are a lot of people who stand behind the effectiveness of the sub, never really went for the whole healing aspect or its importance and I honestly dont know whats to come, I'll still follow everyones DMSI progress and its development, I cant personally go on using a sub that ive been using since the start of june, so 5 months now and not seen much results, when part of the reason for a lack of results or lesser results could be some kind of emotional blockage or trauma, so why not? see what happens

RE: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Minititan - 12-16-2016

After 2 weeks of running V3.01A, I moved onto the B-side last night.

Noticed effects from A,
- Constant feeling of relaxation
- No neediness at all in interactions
- Improved Sleep
- I would say slightly more energy, but definetely less exhaustion than previous versions
- Less food consumption, which goes against a lot of what I read, alot of the time when I went to choose food I would feel too full to eat anything, I'd say about 9 days out of 14 I only ate 1 meal a day.
- Huge increase in need for water
- Heat surges at random
- Being spaced out occassionally and completing stuff with no conscious effort (autopilot?)
- Less sex drive and increased disinterest in women, I've been so disinterested that I have made 5 new female friends that I've bonded strongly with but for some reason I am feeling no sexual desire, even when first meeting them
-Increased Happiness, elevated mood, more conversational
- A lot of pulsating in groin, both when listening and at random moments
- A lot of moments of realisation of past events and closure in the first week, the last week felt like I was going with the motions, the euphoria drip was present but did phase out, although everything still felt pleasant
- Celibrity vibe I've experienced on a few occasions,
- I don't actually feel like confidence has improved, out in the real world its like a measure that no longer applies to me, theres nothing on the scale between not confident and confident that feels relatable, it's a variable that has vanished
- A lot of pressure on my face, and my cheeks seem bigger, like they have had a good workout, looks healthier

24 hours into V3.01B,
-I have the worst headache in existence, pain in centre of head and in right eye, I know what this headache is, I've felt pain like this before, Years ago when I was on antideppressants, I had to cycle through a lot of different ones, This is the horrible life stopping, curl up in a ball screaming headache that some people get when they first start taking Antidepressants especially SSRI's, I actually have felt like I'm startin back up on medication all day, the pain is unbearable. If its anything like antidepressants messing with your brain chemistry, then hopefully that will just settle naturally overtime and the headache will phase out as a new hormonal balance is adjusted. fingers crossed I'll wake up tomorrow in slightly less pain, if B is like this everytime you switch back to it then it could be hard physically for me to cycle A+B every 7-14 days

RE: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - chaosvrgn - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 05:24 PM)Minititan Wrote: After 2 weeks of running V3.01A, I moved onto the B-side last night.

Noticed effects from A,
- Improved Sleep
- I would say slightly more energy, but definetely less exhaustion than previous versions
- Less food consumption, which goes against a lot of what I read, alot of the time when I went to choose food I would feel too full to eat anything, I'd say about 9 days out of 14 I only ate 1 meal a day.
- Heat surges at random
- Being spaced out occassionally and completing stuff with no conscious effort (autopilot?)
- Less sex drive and increased disinterest in women, I've been so disinterested that I have made 5 new female friends that I've bonded strongly with but for some reason I am feeling no sexual desire, even when first meeting them
- A lot of moments of realisation of past events and closure in the first week, the last week felt like I was going with the motions, the euphoria drip was present but did phase out, although everything still felt pleasant
- I don't actually feel like confidence has improved, out in the real world its like a measure that no longer applies to me, theres nothing on the scale between not confident and confident that feels relatable, it's a variable that has vanished
- A lot of pressure on my face, and my cheeks seem bigger, like they have had a good workout, looks healthier

24 hours into V3.01B,
-I have the worst headache in existence, pain in centre of head and in right eye, I know what this headache is, I've felt pain like this before, Years ago when I was on antideppressants, I had to cycle through a lot of different ones, This is the horrible life stopping, curl up in a ball screaming headache that some people get when they first start taking Antidepressants especially SSRI's, I actually have felt like I'm startin back up on medication all day, the pain is unbearable. If its anything like antidepressants messing with your brain chemistry, then hopefully that will just settle naturally overtime and the headache will phase out as a new hormonal balance is adjusted. fingers crossed I'll wake up tomorrow in slightly less pain, if B is like this everytime you switch back to it then it could be hard physically for me to cycle A+B every 7-14 days

Yo, I feel your pain man, literally. I had this exact same headache yesterday on v3a. It took an unholy amount of pain killers + boxing / exercise to rid myself of it. And this morning, I still felt the remants of it.

Stay strong and thanks for deterring me from running v3b tonight.

RE: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Shannon - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 05:24 PM)Minititan Wrote: After 2 weeks of running V3.01A, I moved onto the B-side last night.

Noticed effects from A,
- Improved Sleep
- Heat surges at random

24 hours into V3.01B,

Most likely, this is a resistance headache.

RE: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Minititan - 12-17-2016

As expected waking up after the 2nd night of B loops. My headache has almost completely vanished. I have never been so thankful that was the most painful headache I've had in years, I still feel groggy and a bit off but compared to yesterday I feel amazing

RE: DMSI 2.5-3.01 B/A - Minititan - 12-19-2016

Day 3 of B-side. An overweight female colleague just went full metal jacket for no reason. Shouting and swearing at me in front of customers. I don't know what triggered that response but girls I find unattractive have been acting weird and this one just exploded. I kept my cool and ignored the whole thing like it never happened which surprised me, I could feel rage and I was ready to explode back but something just seemed melancholy. I was chill on the exterior but seething with rage that could not surface. It was somewhat amazing in retrospect.