Subliminal Talk
AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth (/Thread-AM6-Tai-Lopez-Wealth)

Pages: 1 2

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - AbundanceCH - 07-18-2016

(07-15-2016, 06:51 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Sorry but even if I respect Tai, he isn't as successful or brilliant as what you have described. Tai Lopez is an Internet Marketer who happens to love reading, and is taking actions according to his new found knowledge.
He was already rich and successful before he started marketing himself online so to label him just as an internet marketer to discredit him is not correct. To his credit he is a genius marketer who is single handedly getting more people to read books than probably anything the govt has done. He is making reading books and seeking knowledge cool to a whole generation of young people who care more about their cell phones than anything going on around them. That in itself makes him a genius in my book.

He is definitely someone to look up to the guy is brilliant. Anyone in this forum who is serious about self development should listen to his podcast while driving. I do this almost everyday and I picked up many gold nuggets of knowledge and books to read.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Noctis - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 09:58 PM)yeah! Wrote: Brian, Jim and Zig made reading cool for me......

I'm guessing Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, but I can't think of anyone named Jim...

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Noctis - 07-19-2016

(07-18-2016, 10:27 PM)yeah! Wrote: Jim Rohn, but they didn't really look as cool as Tai, they actually looked like Robocop villains.

And come to think of it.....they all sold books! Does Tai sell books?

Tai just recommends books. He sells his 67 Steps videos series and has 3 or 4 upsells I'm guessing his funnel for The 67 Ways is $67, $497, $997, $1997 but that's just a guess.

Tai learned from great people and brought himself up to tens of millions of dollars. He didn't need to release the 67 ways, but he probably wanted more out of life than to just be filthy rich so now he's helping people understand business and basically just taking what's in his head and handing it out at a fraction of what it's actually worth.

I learned from many people before Tai came around and Tai is by far the best to learn from IMO. And he also says who to learn from he doesn't try to act like you shouldn't learn from other people too.

Before Tai I was learning from (and still do) Jack Welch, Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Eben Pagan, Peng Joon, Peter Drucker, Zig Ziglar, Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham, Mark Cuban, and more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Tai may not be the wealthiest cash wise out of all the people I've learned from, but he is the wealthiest if you include every area of life.

He's all about constant growth in every area, not just money cause money is useless if your body is sick, and everybody hates you.

I'd rather AM6 make me like Tai Lopez than Warren Buffett for example, Warren has WAYYYYYYYY more money, but look at his life. He's not healthy, never had abs, his social life is no where near Tai's, he just has more money, and has read more books. That's it. That's why I'd think the BASE sub would turn someone more like Warren and AM6 would turn someone more like Tai, someone who is insanely successful but not just in cash, but in every area of life.