Subliminal Talk
Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? (/Thread-Still-growing-Alpha-after-AM6-s-finish)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Shannon - 09-12-2015

Taking a break is suggested, after Stage 6, but not mandatory.

I am looking into incorporating periods of rest into the subliminal itself for 6G. So far the results I am getting strongly suggest that having time for the mind to rest and process in-line produces better results, but only when the script is properly balanced and the ratio of input to rest is carefully and correctly calibrated.

This may filter down to 5G, but that's a ways off at best.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Dzemoo - 09-13-2015

(09-12-2015, 09:08 AM)CatMan Wrote: It could be. Could also be that a lot of you was already there. Could also be that you believe yourself to be at one level, when you're really at another.

The magnets are a different breed that's for damn sure...so we'll soon find out which one of those scenarios it is.

I wish you a good run, friend. Your start date is my birthday, that's a good omen to me haha. I'll be thinking of you then, excited about your first day on WM2, and wishing you an amazing run!

maybe this is sm improving your alphaness in a different way, had this same thing happening to me

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - robstar - 09-14-2015

(09-11-2015, 04:50 PM)CatMan Wrote: I've written before about how AM6 has continued to develop me even while running SM3, Voytek.

We only USE the sub for 192 days per run, but the effects of it can go long term, even permanent.

Sure that's not SM causing you to develop internally?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - CatMan - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:42 AM)robstar Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 04:50 PM)CatMan Wrote: I've written before about how AM6 has continued to develop me even while running SM3, Voytek.

We only USE the sub for 192 days per run, but the effects of it can go long term, even permanent.

Sure that's not SM causing you to develop internally?

Hi Rob and D!

Due to the fact it didn't seem to be filtering down into direct sexual attraction, and that of course the AM6 program is very fresh, and that AM6 seems to have settled into my mind much more effectively overall, I figured it would be AM6 driving that. And many other members have spoken of programs continuing to develop AFTER your run.

But hey, it could be SM3. I don't want to come off as a magnet hater or something, the run has been disappointing so mentally I've somewhat checked out on the magnets. It could be possible it's SM3 in all fairness.

I've had a couple things happen the last week or so that seem a bit atypical. The first time I chalked it up to a coincidence random thing, but some more stuff happened a few days later. Things could be turning a corner...FINALLY...but I don't want to jinx it though lol. We'll see maybe I'll write a journal post soon to go into detail.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-14-2015

(09-12-2015, 04:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Taking a break is suggested, after Stage 6, but not mandatory.

I am looking into incorporating periods of rest into the subliminal itself for 6G. So far the results I am getting strongly suggest that having time for the mind to rest and process in-line produces better results, but only when the script is properly balanced and the ratio of input to rest is carefully and correctly calibrated.

Don`t you think that altering masked tracks with ultrasonic ones during 6-stagers` run is a good idea to enhance results. I read that they work on different subconscious levels... I mean running 1st stage with masked one, 2nd with ultrasonic one and so on...

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - AlphaRomeo - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 10:19 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 04:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Taking a break is suggested, after Stage 6, but not mandatory.

Don`t you think that altering masked tracks with ultrasonic ones during 6-stagers` run is a good idea to enhance results. I read that they work on different subconscious levels... I mean running 1st stage with masked one, 2nd with ultrasonic one and so on...
I know you did not ask me, but I would like to chime in in a meanwhile. I also read somewhere that different tracks works on different levels...but I don´t think it´s a good idea to alter ultrasonic and masked versions on different stages because each stage has different goals and different parts of master script. So you would be dealing with certain goals with ultrasonic and different goals with masked version, which could result in somewhat unbalanced outcome me thinks. Why not run ultra or masked while sleeping and the other one when awake for all stages evenly, "attacking your mind from two different directions" as CatMan likes to say it? Anyway, that´s how I run them too.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Shannon - 09-14-2015

I think what he's referring to is having both formats be unified into one. Masked and ultrasonic in the same track. It's something I have used before, and it seems to produce superior results, but that's not tested thoroughly.

Furthermore, think about this. You guys are asking me for...

More masking track options.
More compression format options.
More format options.

So what happens if I have to build each program as...

Masked (Trickling Stream)
Masked (Ocean Surf)
Masked (Crackling Fire)
Ultrasonic
Both, with trickling stream
both, with ocean surf
both, with crackling fire
and then do all of those as FLAC, too!

It takes a huge amount of time, and a huge amount of bandwidth, and a huge amount of space.

So I have to balance what is reasonable for me to do. For the time being, I am working on developing 6G, testing the 6G prototype, building subs, upgrading 3Gs and testing FLAC vs MP3. Pretty soon I'm going to have to put something down, just as I had to do with the perfumery.

Sorry, guys, but I can't do and offer every possible option.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Dzemoo - 09-15-2015

Do you think its possible for us to load them both masked and ultrasonic in audacity and play them at the same time?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - CatMan - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 01:33 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Do you think its possible for us to load them both masked and ultrasonic in audacity and play them at the same time?

Honestly bro, just run one and it'll be fine.

Trying to make them EXACTLY in sync will be next to impossible and ripe for failure. In fact, I think the only program Shannon did both formats at once on the track is the x series aphrodisiacs. Otherwise, it's masked OR ultrasonic.

You're pumping 288,000-432,000 words an hour into your mind with either on 5G. I'm sure it'll be good enough lol Wink.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Shannon - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 01:33 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Do you think its possible for us to load them both masked and ultrasonic in audacity and play them at the same time?

Allow me to explain that if the scripts for the two tracks are out of time sync alignment by even a very small fraction of second, they will be sufficiently out of alignment that you will overload your brain and cause it to fail to be able to decode or comprehend the subliminal programming. You will waste your time. It is not as simple as playing them both at the same time in audacity, because the processing does shift time sync slightly between the two files. You have no way to precisely align them after they've come out the other end.

For me to do that requires a much more involved process than you would think, and it's very frustrating. The more powerful an complex I make them, the harder they become to synchronize with sufficient precision to work.

That's why I only did a few files that way.

However, I may return to trying that at some point in the future. Just don't try it yourself. The processing for time synchronization must be done before they are subliminalized, not after. Processing for subliminalization does slightly alter timing and therefore it won't work if you simply load them up together and play them at the same time.

And as CatMan said... you don't need that ayway.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Dzemoo - 09-15-2015

Okay.... :/

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-15-2015

(09-14-2015, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think what he's referring to is having both formats be unified into one. Masked and ultrasonic in the same track.

No, no, I mean using masked tracks with 1st, 3rd, 5th stage and ultrasonic ones with 2nd, 4th, 6th stage becasue may be it will give a time to instill programming in different subconscious levels. In another words; when you finish 1st stage with masked one, you`ll give a time to instill programming on one level when you`ll be programming on anther with ultrasonic one. I hope, it makes a sense for you, guys. Wink I don`t know anything about subliminal programming, I`m just thinking. Tongue

Or may be it`s better to run one program on masked ones and next one on ultrasonic ones? Interesting... Wink

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - CatMan - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 06:29 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think what he's referring to is having both formats be unified into one. Masked and ultrasonic in the same track.

No, no, I mean using masked tracks with 1st, 3rd, 5th stage and ultrasonic ones with 2nd, 4th, 6th stage becasue may be it will give a time to instill programming in different subconscious levels. In another words; when you finish 1st stage with masked one, you`ll give a time to instill programming on one level when you`ll be programming on anther with ultrasonic one. I hope, it makes a sense for you, guys. Wink I don`t know anything about subliminal programming, I`m just thinking. Tongue

Or may be it`s better to run one program on masked ones and next one on ultrasonic ones? Interesting... Wink

Dude, you're totally overthinking it...

If you want to be OCD, just go as far as I do. Mix the formats each day. I do ultrasonic during the day, and masked while sleeping. That way both formats get used a good amount of time daily. That has yielded excellent results for me and I recommend that system to everyone. I ran it for ASC and AM6, but stopped it for the first half or so of SM3, only to go back to it after stage 4 or so when I didn't think I was getting results with just full ultrasonic on SM3. It's excellent and seems to do real well for me.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-15-2015

Thanks, CatMan. I`ll use this routine and see how it goes. Smile