Subliminal Talk
Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] (/Thread-Is-this-even-working-WM-2-0)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - TheRealJustin - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 06:03 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [Post in violation of rule 4.]

You must not understand, the point is to not get in your head and just say something without thinking about what you're going to say, and just see what happens.

[Post in violation of rule 4.]

What do you mean it will work 20% of the time, do you mean words will only come out of your mouth 20% of the time? You should be able to talk 100% of the time.

What's supposed to work about it? You just talk and see where it goes. It will either go somewhere, or it won't. Either way you get to talk to a cute girl even if all you get is "hi" & a smile, that's still better than sitting there doing nothing.

If you're looking for an outcome, for something to "work" the girl will smell that from a mile away even if you think you're hiding it. If you're not just genuinely being friendly you'll come across like a rat.

At the very least you do the same for a girl as you would an 80 year old man and just say "hi how's it going?"

Never say that online though. Online you're better off just saying nothing. Real life is a million times different than online.

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - JackOfHearts - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 11:53 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-20-2014, 06:03 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [Post in violation of rule 4.]

You must not understand, the point is to not get in your head and just say something without thinking about what you're going to say, and just see what happens.

What do you mean it will work 20% of the time, do you mean words will only come out of your mouth 20% of the time? You should be able to talk 100% of the time.

What's supposed to work about it? You just talk and see where it goes. It will either go somewhere, or it won't. Either way you get to talk to a cute girl even if all you get is "hi" & a smile, that's still better than sitting there doing nothing.

If you're looking for an outcome, for something to "work" the girl will smell that from a mile away even if you think you're hiding it. If you're not just genuinely being friendly you'll come across like a rat.

At the very least you do the same for a girl as you would an 80 year old man and just say "hi how's it going?"

Never say that online though. Online you're better off just saying nothing. Real life is a million times different than online.

But something I have notice is that online or offline you can't hide your true-self that's why I use subliminal so I change myself. Saying to someone "Just open your mouth without thinking and see what happens" or behave a certain way without using some kind of hypnosis or some other tools isn't going to help most of the time.

To me it's not natural to the guy in the first place. This isn't him, it's already fake. He is already trying to behave unnatural to what is subconscious knows. So eventually when he will have use all his conscious attention he will make a mistake and go back to his true programming which is the opposite.

Again for some people it works because their internal programming was sufficient and they were just afraid of the first step. For some it's not the case.

I have tried the "not using a question online" I never found any difference.

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - TheRealJustin - 12-21-2014

(12-20-2014, 10:25 PM)maniac360 Wrote: But something I have notice is that online or offline you can't hide your true-self that's why I use subliminal so I change myself. Saying to someone "Just open your mouth without thinking and see what happens" or behave a certain way without using some kind of hypnosis or some other tools isn't going to help most of the time.

To me it's not natural to the guy in the first place. This isn't him, it's already fake. He is already trying to behave unnatural to what is subconscious knows. So eventually when he will have use all his conscious attention he will make a mistake and go back to his true programming which is the opposite.

Again for some people it works because their internal programming was sufficient and they were just afraid of the first step. For some it's not the case.

I have tried the "not using a question online" I never found any difference.
Some people just over think and over complicate things. One day you'll get it, and it will click, and you'll constantly hear the magic words: "You're different than every other guy."

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - JackOfHearts - 12-21-2014

Sure but the solution will be sub or hypnosis. Not a simple thing as "just open your mouth and the rest will take care by itself". I would not use Sub if it was that simple.

I guess you are using sub too, so your overly simple solution is just too simple to be real unless the guy is already good.

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - TheRealJustin - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 03:10 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Sure but the solution will be sub or hypnosis. Not a simple thing as "just open your mouth and the rest will take care by itself". I would not use Sub if it was that simple.

I guess you are using sub too, so your overly simple solution is just too simple to be real unless the guy is already good.

I get pu**y regularly, I just want more and better. I want to be on an insane level like Justin Bieber or The Jonas Brothers or something. If you think guys can't get women without subs then that's hilarious, no amount of subs will help you. You may need therapy or something lol, that's some deep routed issues right there.

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - JackOfHearts - 12-21-2014

I don't think you understand that human being has different problems, and different problem means different solutions. Some people are born with different qualities so they need to get better in different area.

Of course you don't need sub for getting girls. But it doesn't mean it's not the fastest way to get them.

I think this conversation is useless so I will stop answering after this one.

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - RTBoss - 03-06-2015

How about an update? For those of us who may be interested in WM, it would be appreciated.

Also, if wanted to say if talking to women is still a problem, setting a goal to just approach one per day and start some idle chit-chat (without any expectation as to where the conversation will lead, and no ties to the outcome) would do you good.

RE: Is this even working? [WM 2.0] - DisneylandUSA - 09-25-2016

(12-18-2014, 02:51 AM)gelimang Wrote: The one thing that I realize, we need an effort to make this great subliminal works...
Subliminal sub is just another media to make us become more better with the positive suggestion to your brain.
So, make an effort dude..
I once read shannon statement, the point is the effect won't start to show to you if you just sit in your home and don't make effort about this goal... getting women.. Big Grin

Yes. Action makes things Change. I agree that we must be 'out there' talking to women or being in an atmosphere where there are women around us; It is difficult to sit behind a computer for 8 to 12 hours a day and, expect women to socialize Big Grin