Subliminal Talk
Stratos does AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Stratos does AM6 (/Thread-Stratos-does-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 01-17-2014

In business and school (any work really) it's normal to have certain things that cause procrastination or unpleasant feelings about the work. Assuming overall it's a job or school you like, clearing out resistance can remove chokepoints to your success. For me, it makes it so I get more done, have the right conversations with the right people, and don't waste time with stupid stuff. I do it several times per week.

RE: Stratos does AM6 - Fonzy3 - 01-17-2014

Yeah but you don't want to be normal... Like me I do it whenever something comes up, wether reading a text book, going to class, going to the gym going to appointments and doing all those things on 6 hours of sleep and even when i'm dead tired of releasing I keep pushing forward because I want to improve everyday> Like why don't you want to have it so that "people" have the right conversations with you.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 01-24-2014

Hey all, day 12 or so of AM6 Month 1. Good stuff, more confidence at work, laying down the law with people who are taking advantage of me (just as Shannon advertises for this sub), more indifferent to things. Releasing and clearing out a lot of stuff etc. Happy with the sub so far.

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 01-26-2014

day 14. after a year of sporadic workouts now have a re-established workout routine..2 days into p90x3. have a guy from Taskrabbit that comes to track these at-home dvd workouts for me using a google doc. having fun with it.

RE: Stratos does AM6 - Fonzy3 - 01-26-2014

(01-26-2014, 02:56 PM)stratos Wrote: day 14. after a year of sporadic workouts now have a re-established workout routine..2 days into p90x3. have a guy from Taskrabbit that comes to track these at-home dvd workouts for me using a google doc. having fun with it.

Cool man, how's P90x? You might want to try Insanity which is a 60 day regime without any equipment.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy, the first 2 days have been fun so far and having the taskrabbit is a big help. for $15 he sets it up and tracks it all, rates my moves etc. I have insanity but haven't tried it yet..maybe will try that in the spring/summer after finishing p90x3

RE: Stratos does AM6 - Fonzy3 - 01-26-2014

Hey man, glad to hear the taskrabbit is a big help and hope your moves keep on progressing. Yeah man if you think about it some motivation for you is the fact that spring is in two months.

Thanks

Fonzy

ahh good point!

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 02-12-2014

am6 stage 1 done! updates:
1. made major changes at work, revamping the management team at my company and set ambitious goals
2. cleared a lot of emotional junk from the past
3. began a consistent workout routine (p90x3) and having fun with it
4. got to the next level with one of my hobbies

All in all a pretty awesome month. Everyone's posts and updates have been helpful and inspiring along the way this month, especially the guys doing AM, SM, and LTU.

Stratos

RE: Stratos does AM6 - Geodude - 02-19-2014

(especially Geodude's posts)

Smile

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 03-12-2014

am6 stage 2 almost done! updates:
1. way more focused, productive, and organized at work
2. fitness and diet are both majorly improved. physique is better
3. cleared even more emotional junk from the past
4. very fatigued although that's been improving
5. don't care as much as usual about sex and hobbies and fun, have been an alpha work machine.
6. get more "looks" from women when I walk around, or maybe i just notice more, but i don't engage.
7. more effective dealing with employees, partners, colleagues, and so on. relaxed but compelling and confident.

overall this seems to be "man on a mission" month. gotta build the empire before going into pimp mode. this is more of a get shit done mode.

all in all, AM6 month 2 is some strong shizzle.

RE: Stratos does AM6 - SargeMaximus - 03-12-2014

Sounds about right to me too. Just wait for Stage 3 though. ><

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 03-12-2014

What did you see in stage 3 that differs from 2?

RE: Stratos does AM6 - stratos - 03-19-2014

Just switched to month 3. Allowed an extra week as I had a few misses along the way and was getting such great results in terms of my productivity and alpha confidence during month 2, so I decided to let it go a bit longer.