Subliminal Talk
My Alpha male journey with OF - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Alpha male journey with OF (/Thread-My-Alpha-male-journey-with-OF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 08-28-2013

(08-26-2013, 05:50 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Hey man. I'm also using AM 5.0 and started almost the same as you. I also haven't experience much changes. It's probably because we are still on Stage 1. Wish us luck!

yeah that's probably it.

I got negative again, negative emotions were just pouring in. My posture is also changed, chest is out most of the time and I stand straight. I did before too but not that much and now I'm giving angry looks to everyone like I wanna fight them. I also noticed everyone staring at me.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 08-30-2013

So its been 17 days.

Things that I've noticed so far are

1) 2 times got really angry and negative, it was like I wanted to be negative.

2) 2-3 times had weird dreams and woke up in the middle of the night and was scared of the dark and had negative thoughts about it.

3) noticed few changes in the posture. Chest is out, back is straight.

4) noticed giving serious looks to people, noticed people (men/women) giving attention to me.

5) one girl opened me yesterday and then a guy also talked to me for no reason.

I also felt sad for not taking things further with the girl but I've felt that way before too.

I'm doing 10hrs of alpha and 8-9hrs of OF everyday, is it too much?

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - Shannon - 08-31-2013

More than 21 hours of exposure a day is too much. Also, it's too much if you become mentally exhausted when you shouldn't be.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 09-06-2013

Thanks Shannon. I still have the question of how to set volume when watching a movie on same speakers. Does it need to go to 100? I leave it at 70-80

In other news I'm feeling pretty fucked up, negative. Blaming myself for my failures and criticizing myself and then feeling sad. I don't see this as constructive at all.

are there any negative affirmations in the subs?

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 09-13-2013

nothing much to report. Negative feelings subsided, thoughts are more transparent.

Nothing has really changed since starting AM, stage 1 almost done.

4 days to go

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 09-18-2013

So I forgot when I started the subs and I've been using stage 1 till now. So its like 36days instead of 32 days, is that okay? Tonight I'll be using stage 2.

And I'm continuing Overcoming fear. That one doesn't have any stages.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 09-19-2013

So I started stage 2 on 19 September

so far I've been feeling very sad and suicidal. I guess all the beliefs are coming up and its making me more and more frustrated.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 09-27-2013

My feelings are changing from day to day. One day I'm feeling that it'll be like this forever and the next day I feel all good and excited and then the sinking feeling comes in again.

I also had a terrible dream with sleep paralysis which scared me.

Again should I be expecting something from this at all? or just listening to it and let it do its thing?

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - SargeMaximus - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 04:27 PM)adventurousman Wrote: I also had a terrible dream with sleep paralysis which scared me.

Again should I be expecting something from this at all? or just listening to it and let it do its thing?

Sorry to hear about the dream, but fear has to be confronted, it's the only way we lose the fear.

As for the subs, just let them do their thing. Accept the feelings you feel and don't fight them. You'll notice a HUGE difference as time goes on, trust me.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - AlphaScorpio - 09-28-2013

(09-27-2013, 04:27 PM)adventurousman Wrote: I also had a terrible dream with sleep paralysis which scared me.

Interesting, I had a horrible dream with sleep paralysis when I used ASC, that was the first time I've ever had sleep paralysis so I think it must've been due to the sub, maybe the sub triggered some deep fear or something and caused you to feel those feelings.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

(09-27-2013, 04:27 PM)adventurousman Wrote: My feelings are changing from day to day. One day I'm feeling that it'll be like this forever and the next day I feel all good and excited and then the sinking feeling comes in again.

I also had a terrible dream with sleep paralysis which scared me.

In your case let the sub do it's thing. But when you feel comfortable, use your conscious effort to make you more alpha.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 10-02-2013

(09-27-2013, 05:33 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Sorry to hear about the dream, but fear has to be confronted, it's the only way we lose the fear.

As for the subs, just let them do their thing. Accept the feelings you feel and don't fight them. You'll notice a HUGE difference as time goes on, trust me.

yeah that's what I'm doing. I'm just finding a hard time getting out of my habitual routine that I do daily, now its painful

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 10-12-2013

(09-28-2013, 03:43 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:

Interesting, I had a horrible dream with sleep paralysis when I used ASC, that was the first time I've ever had sleep paralysis so I think it must've been due to the sub, maybe the sub triggered some deep fear or something and caused you to feel those feelings.

I've had sleep paralysis before and this was the 2nd time.

I had another depressing night and all the thoughts came together, I was cursing myself and seeing my own thought patterns, kinda fucked up.

RE: My Alpha male journey with OF - adventurousman - 10-20-2013

So stage 2 is complete

So I've been using AM 5 for 65-69 days and OF for the same amount of days. I'll continue to use OF the entire 6 months along with AM 5

I'm more relaxed now. Sometimes feelings of resistance/tension is there in the body and I just let it go.

Negativity sometimes creep in but that period is gone as I'm more aware of my thoughts so they don't creep in that much now.

21 Oct - Stage 3

I never thought I'd use subliminals for this long but Shannon and this forum convinced me that its good so I'm giving it a try and I believe it will produce positive changes in my life and hopefully I can let go of the resistance and fear and see through it and drop it and move on.