Subliminal Talk
Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 (/Thread-Best-Next-Path-to-Take-after-AM5)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - Yuri - 11-03-2012

well i don't have much to add here i just wanted to mention from what i remmember is that a big chunk of OF was implemented in the updated WM so for me it tops OF at least on social anxiety and women basis.

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - FunkeyMonkey - 11-03-2012

Yea that's a good point too.

Kind of interesting that everyone has a different opinion. I guess there is no perfect answer.

What I'm thinking is first OF along with Carpe Diem or Approach Anxiety and then after 32 or so days of that SM.

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - RainbowAbyss - 11-03-2012

those seem like great choices, especially with SM 2, I really thing you can't go wrong.
Now that you have identified the issue, had the courage to want to change it..its only a matter of time sub or no subs.

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - rayrocanaldo - 11-03-2012

Thanks for writing about the lefkoe method FunkeyMonkey.
The information and explanations are great. I'm applying the method and I'll see what kind of results I'll get.

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - FunkeyMonkey - 11-03-2012

Yea man.

What got me thinking about it was the idea of just the base of base beliefs. The original beliefs that form before we know what dating is, or what a career is, or any of the more complex things in life we face as adults. I was thinking what if these are the beliefs that really get in the way, and what if all the other things we try and lay on top of those get sabotaged, eventually, by these really simple base beliefs.

Of course I really don't know if this guy is right or if those base negative beliefs can be removed, but I really hope they can, because as simple as they are (almost child-like nursery rhyme statements) it seems they could destroy everything else in their path in their overarching simplicity.

I would think that if they could be removed the subs we do here would be that much more powerful.

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - rayrocanaldo - 11-04-2012

(11-03-2012, 06:44 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: Yea man.

What got me thinking about it was the idea of just the base of base beliefs. The original beliefs that form before we know what dating is, or what a career is, or any of the more complex things in life we face as adults.

That's an intelligent and interesting thought. These beliefs are unconscious too so they sabotage without us even knowing they are.
I like your thinking and the fact that you think about these things . Some in my family think I'm nuts for using subs. Lol, every man his beliefs.

(11-03-2012, 06:44 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: I was thinking what if these are the beliefs that really get in the way, and what if all the other things we try and lay on top of those get sabotaged, eventually, by these really simple base beliefs.
I believe that's the case. Because in the past, I've tried to be confident and act that way and it never worked. I've tried sticking to an exercise program several times and it never work. I've tried eating healthy but it never worked. The fear, resistance, feeling deprived was still there. There are wrong, unconscious beliefs that sabotages us. It's like a house build on sand or a weak foundation.

(11-03-2012, 06:44 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: Of course I really don't know if this guy is right or if those base negative beliefs can be removed, but I really hope they can, because as simple as they are (almost child-like nursery rhyme statements) it seems they could destroy everything else in their path in their overarching simplicity.

I would think that if they could be removed the subs we do here would be that much more powerful.

I've tried it and it works ! I've tried it for cleaning my room, doing the dishes and I realized that the belief that was holding me back from doing these was " I can't stick with anything !" and " Using my energy on this might be a waste or I don't want to use my energy on this." Now my room is clean and I get no strong resistance like in the past to get it clean. The belief is gone and will never come back. Try it man !

I'm going to try the Lefkoe Method for Natural Confidence. Getting rid of the garbage that's blocking my confidence. That will make my use of the subliminals much more powerful.

By the way, FunkeyMonkey ? Funny nameSmile. Just saying...

RE: Best Next Path to Take after AM5 - FunkeyMonkey - 11-04-2012

Despite my serious posts I'm pretty much a goofball, so it's a goofy as hell name : )