Subliminal Talk
What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Customer Polls (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Customer-Polls)
+--- Thread: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? (/Thread-What-would-you-suggest-for-the-first-paid-6G-single-stage-subliminal-title-to-make)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Lionstrength - 09-30-2024

What about a visualization trainer/guide subliminal? One that will help get clarity on goals and then aid in the process of building the skills and habils of having a crystal clear mental movie of what the achievement of the goal/objective looks and feels like while also visualizing the the process of doing the work. Then have this skill use for other subliminals to help with success of other goals on that note would it even be possible to make something like this with it being design to work with other subs (for instance on off days used the visualization aid as meditation to visualize the current specific goal). @Shannon I know I'm new but I'm very much interested on your thoughts on this

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Shannon - 09-30-2024

(09-30-2024, 10:00 AM)Ruffian Wrote: Optimum Physical Healing.  Not sure how well it would sell, but I'd jump on it. So if anyone else is interested, chime in.

Shannon, have you settled on the price of 6G single-stage programs yet? Ballpark?

I will unfortunately not be able to do that with sufficient accuracy until 6G-Final is solidified.

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Shannon - 09-30-2024

(09-30-2024, 04:36 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hello, Shannon!

Your logic on the situation, due to AM7 taking a considerable period of time to build, makes sense. You would need ongoing revenue then in the meantime.

Clearly, to maximise ability for sales, I would suggest X4A-1600, or DMSI. X4A-1600 may be slightly more "useful" if you get me, and thus slightly more "mainstream", due to the issues in the past with DMSI execution. 6G would be well-served I feel with "quick wins"! So X4A, due to it's lower resistance threshold, coupled with the ability for widespread sales, it seems like a shoe-in. So if I have to pick one to prioritise, I think I would lean towards X4A-1600. Of course, it's hard to know for sure as I don't see any true data on 6G yet. So I can't tell if, for example, the X4A series is even needed. Maybe DMSI would dominate at last in 6G, it's had a very hard time in the past. I just feel those two would be very clear favourites for sales.

The fact that we are talking about this, in an apparently short timeframe from now, is somewhat of a shock. To be at this point, is a bit surreal. Congratulations to you for reaching this point. I hope 6G will prove to be a big step forward for personal development, and allow the deep change of our lives. It's been an extremely long time to get here. Kudos, Shannon.

I don't have all the data on 6G yet either.  I have been contemplating how I would do DMSI in 6G.  It's going to take some time to think through.

After approximately 13 years of development, I am still having a bit of a hard time believing 6G is almost here myself.  I will begin develiong the skeleton script for 6G-Beta day after tomorrow.

(09-30-2024, 06:05 PM)Lionstrength Wrote: What about a visualization trainer/guide subliminal? One that will help get clarity on goals and then aid in the process of building the skills and habils of having a crystal clear mental movie of what the achievement of the goal/objective looks and feels like while also visualizing the the process of doing the work. Then have this skill use for other subliminals to help with success of other goals on that note would it even be possible to make something like this with it being design to work with other subs (for instance on off days used the visualization aid as meditation to visualize the current specific goal). @Shannon I know I'm new but I'm very much interested on your thoughts on this

This would be challenging because not everyone has a visual mind.  Some people have visual focus, some have emotive focus, some have a focus elsewhere.  Visualization is, by it's very nature, visual, and for those who do not have the right brain patterns for visual focus, I'm not sure how to make such a program worth their time or money.

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - thectexperience1 - 10-01-2024

A 6G version of MLS could be a leap forward given the long listening time for 5G MLS

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Frosted - 10-01-2024

EPHRA and OGSF. Great programs to upgrade before everything else. If I had to pick one, then EPHRA.

If those aren’t on the table, then my backup would be Optimal Physical Healing.

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - samba99 - 10-01-2024

Definitely DMSI

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - swisston - 10-02-2024

Anxiety and stress relief.

I want to be able to offer this to clients with anxiety as a streamable service - in conjunction with 121 counselling, coaching and a course. It would be part of a healing immersion service.

I’m not sure if Shannon currently runs any affiliate schemes, but 6g will be the time to scale these subs. The market is limitless ?

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Shannon - 10-02-2024

(10-02-2024, 04:19 AM)swisston Wrote: Anxiety and stress relief.

I want to be able to offer this to clients with anxiety as a streamable service - in conjunction with 121 counselling, coaching and a course. It would be part of a healing immersion service.

I’m not sure if Shannon currently runs any affiliate schemes, but 6g will be the time to scale these subs. The market is limitless ?

We don't have an affiliate system for the following reasons:
1. Taxes were crazy.
2. We could not ensure that the resulting advertising would be reasonable, instead of making false promises and overhyping our brand, which only gives us a black eye while the affiliate profits.
3. We had a lot of scammers screwing things up.

I could, however, create a custom option that you could buy licensing rights to, or buy all rights outright.  If that interests you, we can talk.  You would want to contact Ben on the back end about it.

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Sir Ovaltine Jenkins III - 10-03-2024

(09-30-2024, 04:01 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 03:39 PM)Sir Ovaltine Jenkins III Wrote:  I’ve been thinking of this idea or the possibilities that something like this could entail and I think a subliminal program could achieve this, at least theoretically (maybe). The other option is using subtle energy to activate these types of results from the quantum field.  

My idea for a program is “universal abundance”. 

Essentially the goals of this program would be to align the user completely with the “flow of well-being” or vortex as the Abraham hicks material refers to it, which is essentially source energy.  The Seth material would refer to the way this is achieved as stepping into framework 2.

As the user is able to align more with this energy they would naturally draw all forms of abundance to them whether that be

Wealth/material gain

Health/vitality in all its forms (physical, mental, spiritual, emotional)

Love in all forms (self, friendship/platonic and even romantic love)

Exponential increase in energy as @Johannesbrst Johan stated in all forms such as physical, mental, spiritual, sexual 

Creativity/flow as @Giacomonos recommended 

Brain/mind power 

Far greater connection with spirit: this could even increase spiritual experiences such as assistance with astral projection, lucid dreaming, psychic events etc. 

Success at manifestation in all its forms

And honestly probably a lot more would be possible with this too. 

Essentially the concept of the program would be similar to universal healing, ultra success,  and self improvement as it would would completely align with the sub/super consciousness to work on what it needs to in the order that is specified while remaining general/flexible enough to achieve a wide range of goals without the necessity of massive scripts for each goal. In other words more universal goals such as “improving in every way” rather than one way specifically like more targeted programs. 

Fear, guilt and shame might be a concern with this as a program of this sort would likely bring up much resistance in the user, but instead of having to include a fear removal module it might be worth it just to recommend at least one run through of EHPRA and OFSG and maybe also self development before use as these would really deal with a lot of the resistance that could crop up in achieving this goals. 

I honestly have no idea if this is something that is even feasible, I believe it could be but I obviously defer to your expertise in such things Shannon.  

However, if this program is possible, I believe every person on the planet would want this as its potential is game changing.  

Thanks for reading this even if it is just fantasy at this point haha 

I like your idea- presentation suggestion, I'd damn shure buy it. This is Like a Universal  Overhaul,like that title  thats already built that I can't think of the name of right now....that does all kindsa things for the Self, yeah that one:-) but an Advanced Universal 2.0 version.

Thanks man! I think you may be thinking of the 5.9G self improvement program whose goal is to allow you to experience improvement that builds on itself each day.  It is kind of like that in a way though my idea would be a little more focused on increasing abundance in all of its forms, although I guess the ultimate goal is also improvement haha.

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - ncbeareatingman - 10-03-2024

(10-03-2024, 01:37 PM)Sir Ovaltine Jenkins III Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 04:01 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  I like your idea- presentation suggestion, I'd damn shure buy it. This is Like a Universal  Overhaul,like that title  thats already built that I can't think of the name of right now....that does all kindsa things for the Self, yeah that one:-) but an Advanced Universal 2.0 version.

Thanks man! I think you may be thinking of the 5.9G self improvement program whose goal is to allow you to experience improvement that builds on itself each day.  It is kind of like that in a way though my idea would be a little more focused on increasing abundance in all of its forms, although I guess the ultimate goal is also improvement haha.

No I was actually thinking of "Life Tune Up" Only a Bigger kind of version, Universal Life Tune Up 5.0 or something like that.
Though I DO understand how you could see it that way, the abouve is more along the lines of what I was actually thinking.

RE: What would you suggest for the first paid 6G single stage subliminal title to make? - Sir Ovaltine Jenkins III - 10-04-2024

(10-03-2024, 04:48 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 01:37 PM)Sir Ovaltine Jenkins III Wrote: Thanks man! I think you may be thinking of the 5.9G self improvement program whose goal is to allow you to experience improvement that builds on itself each day.  It is kind of like that in a way though my idea would be a little more focused on increasing abundance in all of its forms, although I guess the ultimate goal is also improvement haha.

No I was actually thinking of "Life Tune Up" Only a Bigger kind of version, Universal Life Tune Up 5.0 or something like that.
Though I DO understand how you could see it that way, the abouve is more along the lines of what I was actually thinking.

Ooooohhhh that makes a lot of sense, I can see that for sure.