Subliminal Talk
Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries (/Thread-Reflections-of-Charm-My-Sex-Magnet-3-Diaries)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Shannon - 05-27-2024

(05-26-2024, 07:53 PM)Topaz Wrote:
(05-26-2024, 05:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Stage 1 is more a 'clearing' stage, similar to AM6.

On WM I was getting frustrated the first few stages, though I did notice some things like connecting better with women and women wanting to hook me up with other women, one I talked to at the gym, another one her daughter. Working in a pub one girl was trying to hook me up with her friend, but she was the one talking to me and seemed happy whereas the friend was standoffish.

But it wasn't until stage 3 when things started really happening, so it takes some time.

Thank you for the insight!

That will not be the case for everyone.  But you have to realize that these programs are six stagers for good reason.  They require time to make the changes they're making, and you may not get to women treating you like a piece of fuck meat right off the bat.  If I could have done this in fewer stages, I would have; building six stage programs is a royal pain in the ass.  So let go of expectations, run the program, and see where it takes you.  Also make sure to read the instructions.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-28-2024

Thank you, Shannon, for following!

It's Day 15 of Stage 1, and I sense subtle yet significant changes taking place. 

I find myself going out more, whether it's a stroll through the mall or a solitary walk. 

Though these outings aren't always conducive to meeting women, they do get me out of the house more frequently.
I find myself wanting to go out more and it seems it doesn't matter where to.

I've been contemplating delving into PUA material, specifically for crafting an opinion opener to start conversations. I crave the feeling of social competence.

Yet, a part of me hesitates, yearning for a more natural approach. "Just wait and let SM3 do it's job".

Interestingly, I have no desire to approach women. 
I feel no neediness, nor do I have a plan for meeting them, which is slightly unnerving. 
This has led me to consider learning better ways to initiate conversations beyond the mundane "Hey, how are you?"—a phrase I rarely use these days because I don't approach them.

My focus has shifted towards work, finances, and other pursuits. It's a curious paradox—while I think about starting conversations and go out more, I simultaneously find myself indifferent and more work-focused. Even when I encounter a strikingly beautiful woman, I seem to appreciate her allure momentarily and then move on.

I think and believe I sometimes catch the eyes of women, as well as men. Often, it's just a fleeting glance, regardless of their attractiveness. I'm not entirely sure if it happens, but it does seem that way. 
I hope this isn't just a placebo effect.

Occasionally, I feel a magnetic pull towards certain women—not necessarily stunning, but there's something there. 
Moreover, I notice I often lock eyes with strangers, both men and women, in the mall. 
My gaze, devoid of specific expression, seems to unsettle them(intimidate them) at times.

Confidence doesn't come easily. I do feel less socially anxious.
I oscillate between being overly gentle and friendly, and at other times, cold and emotionless. It's a delicate balance as I navigate this journey.

For those who have experienced SM3, do you resonate with this?

Edit:
An unattractive woman (she's old but frisky), who used to work with me 2 years ago, sent me a message saying she had a dream about me...
Weird stuff.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - London1 - 05-29-2024

What is the affirmations method that you speak of in the original post?

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-29-2024

(05-29-2024, 03:17 AM)London1 Wrote: What is the affirmations method that you speak of in the original post?

It's a very long list 
Cory skyy affirmations from magnet mindset his blueprint program I've been on affirmations.
Louise L Hay affirmations +
My own list of affirmations that I've tweaked (took me years).
I had to do at least 20 minutes mirror affirmations 
15 visualization 
30 minutes written affirmations (including the gratitude affirmations)
It took me long time each day but it was hands-on creating which I really liked!
I attracted specific girls I wanted because I could choose what to say Infront of the mirror 
Or another example to focus more on something specific for few weeks and see how it unfolds

I still experimenting to see what's best for me.
I think some subliminals use can really help to push things forward.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-29-2024

There's definitely some magnetic feeling I've started to notice between me and some women. 
For example, a girl who works with me has become more quiet and nervous around me, which is very strange. 
It feels like she is super anxious and tries to keep everything she says and does perfectly. 
She keeps her words short and her back straight. It feels like there's some magnetic pull, but I'm 100% ignoring it. 

I ask myself if I'm imagining it because nothing concrete is happening.

Yesterday, I went to the doctor's office and felt the same magnetic field between an assistant and me. Again, I'm just not sure if I'm imagining it. 
She didn't show obvious attraction or anything like that, and I'm not attracted to her at all. 
But my subconscious mind tells me she wants me. The same thing happens with the girl who works with me.

Today, I approached one girl, and something very interesting happened! 
I knew how to answer all her tests and worded everything in the best way possible.
As I did, I asked myself, "Wow, who is this guy saying these things?" 
Some of what I said was not 100% true, but it was the best way to answer her tests. I wasn't too interested and walked away later on.

Note: I didn't have the courage to approach the really hot and beautiful girls I saw.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-03-2024

SM3 Journal Entry - Stage 1, Day 21

So, the changes that have happened for me are:

1. Increased Sociability:
   - I've become much more social and have found guys who go out to approach women. I've been joining them, and they push me to approach women in many different situations that I've never experienced before.

2. Learning Pick-Up Tactics:
   - Because of this, I've started to learn some pick-up tactics. It feels better to have a game plan than just approaching and getting rejected.

3. Boost in Confidence:
   - This has made me feel more confident because I'm stepping out of my comfort zone more often.

An interesting event happened recently. I got the phone number of a girl whom I approached directly. She was walking by, and I walked alongside her. Initially, she ignored me, and I almost gave up, feeling rejected. But then she started responding to what I was saying. At some point, she even took off her earphones to hear me better. I teased her a bit and noticed she was very nervous but tried to keep her composure around me. Eventually, I got her number.

Later, she texted me saying she has a boyfriend but that we can chat. I found it odd that she didn't mention this earlier. I asked if she loves him, and she said yes, but that he can't tell her not to talk to someone. She suggested we can be friends. I then asked what would happen if I invited her to eat something, and she said she wasn't sure but might go and asked if she could bring a friend who doesn't have a boyfriend. I agreed, of course. I had a feeling like she wants to have a threesome like wtf lol !

It feels like she might want to cheat or something, but I'm not sure. I don't remember something like this happening to me in the past, and I've chatted with hundreds and hundreds of girls.

I did get rejected a lot when I approached and there are a lot of flakes. But it does seem like some of the PUA tactics, which I'm not very good with yet, are working. For example, if I approach indirectly, women are much more open and interested in what I say.

I have to remind my readers here that the society I live in is very closed-minded. So, good pick-up and one-night stands are not common here (still possible).

Another thing to note is: I have a lot of fearful dreams and nightmares, exactly like I had on AM6.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - StridingStrider - 06-03-2024

Wow, she's definitely interested. Kudos!

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-03-2024

Ok an update.
Unfortunately after texting a lot and I've started flirting with her she again talked about her bf and said you have to understand I'm in a relationship.
So I said what about the friend you wanted to introduce me to? Let's go out together.
She said you don't need me for it.
Gave her #.
The friend is a very big and unattractive person.
When I declined she got upset and start to questioned me about what I look for in a woman.
Later on she tried to match me with another friend but this time she asked for my age.
When I said how old I am she went a bit crazy saying I'm too old and she has not friends my age.
It felt unpleasant.
The girl is 21 btw
I'm above 30.

Just for a reference before I've started AM6
I've dated a 18 yo last year and told her I was 34. Yes it was a fling but still
One year before that I had a great year when doing affirmations on that year I've been with 18, 19 another 18, 30, 24, 25 and more.
Yes it always feels like a mission impossible here in where I live. But somehow I've made it.
Now I need the help of the subliminals for the job and I feel light years away from where I can be.

I want to change to DMSI or to stop everything and do affirmations instead.

But I will not change anything.
I need to finish this set even if it sucks.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - StridingStrider - 06-03-2024

Sounds like she's just shit testing you

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Frosted - 06-03-2024

Just endure man. It sucks in the moment but it will pass and you will see things more clearly again. Don’t worry about your age so much. Most women like older men anyways. But if you think it’s a problem then it is. Either way keep listening to the subliminal, stay on your path and you will see the results you want.

Hardly anyone who has kept a journal of SM3 was consistently approaching and I imagine you’ll have great results if you keep it up. I’m looking forward to where your journey takes you, what kind of person you become and what results you get.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Shannon - 06-03-2024

When you start executing SM3, you're going to start noticing that women treat you differently and respond to you differently even if you make no effort to get their attention or interest. Most of us who ran it noticed that we start being perceived as "fuck meat" by the women we would encounter, and some quite interesting situations ensued after that point.

The dreams show you have some stuff to work on, but it's only happening because your weak spots are being engaged and worked on. You know you have to persevere.

I'll give you some suggestions for how to handle the situation you got yourself into with the girl who you got the number from. I don't know what your country is or the culture, but I can tell you that the way you handled it went wrong when you asked her to set you up with someone else. I have found that a woman will only bring another woman to a get-together fi she's not sure she feels safe/trusts you yet, or the other woman is interested also. 99.99% it's the former, not a three way.

The moment you show that you're interested in having her set you up if she's not an option, you will tell her that all you wanted was sex, and from there it's a ticking time bomb. My experience has been that 100% of the time, if I fail to do one specific thing in that case, it blows up in my face. But if I do that thing, it can still be salvaged.

That thing is... you never ever want her to pass you off to someone else. You show interest in her and her only, and no substitutions are of interest.

The ONLY time that's not the case is when you're approaching a group of women, at which point you can open things up by saying something like, "Would any of you ladies be interested in a dance?"

I'm pretty sure this will apply to almost any culture. Hope it's helpful.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-06-2024

I'm not quitting just yet.

Quote:being perceived as "fuck meat" by the women

Shannon, when is that supposed to happen? At what stage?

About the girl, I had already given up on her when she said I'm too old and such. But then she continued to text me. She texts me every day. I'm not sure what's her story because she keeps mentioning her boyfriend. I think she's thinking about cheating or considering her options, or maybe it just feels good for her to feel wanted.

I've continued to learn PUA material and it's very demanding! I'm doing well and I like the frame I can create with an indirect approach. This way, if and when they behave as they often do here, I can keep my composure and maintain my value.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-06-2024

Again someone thought I'm gay (didn't approach me) we had a conversation about women and he was shocked
This time I wasn't dressed in an interesting or pickcocked way.
That's weird it happened a lot in the end of AM6

Thoughts?

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Frosted - 06-06-2024

This happened to a lot of people on SM3 back in the day, so you’re not alone.