Subliminal Talk
GEHO - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: GEHO (/Thread-GEHO)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 03-14-2022

@Shannon Do you think overexposure can be a thing with the hormone subs? Lately I've been extremely tired from playing GEHO. I'm not sure of this is the autoconfig telling me to lower the number of loops or not.

RE: GEHO - Shannon - 03-22-2022

(03-14-2022, 08:57 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon Do you think overexposure can be a thing with the hormone subs?  Lately I've been extremely tired from playing GEHO.  I'm not sure of this is the autoconfig telling me to lower the number of loops or not.

I thought I replied to this already. My apologies.

It is usually the case when you get unusual exhaustion that one of two possibilities is taking place: first, it can be resistance. Second, it can be over-exertion subconsciously and or physically in response to the sub.

The solution for the first is more exposure to force the cooperative subconscious to win. The solution for the second is taking time off to allow for sufficient rest.

I don't have enough enough information to determine which it is.

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 03-22-2022

(03-22-2022, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 08:57 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon Do you think overexposure can be a thing with the hormone subs?  Lately I've been extremely tired from playing GEHO.  I'm not sure of this is the autoconfig telling me to lower the number of loops or not.

I thought I replied to this already. My apologies.

It is usually the case when you get unusual exhaustion that one of two possibilities is taking place: first, it can be resistance. Second, it can be over-exertion subconsciously and or physically in response to the sub.

The solution for the first is more exposure to force the cooperative subconscious to win. The solution for the second is taking time off to allow for sufficient rest.

I don't have enough enough information to determine which it is.

No worries, thanks.

I did end up taking an extra day off and it seemed to really help.

So quick update. I just want to list a few of the differences I can say I notice between TOFM and GEHO.

- From a muscle aspect and strength aspect, I noticed more on TOFM, which would make sense.
- On TOFM, I feel like I had a more consistently deeper voice and also felt a little more assertive.
- On GEHO, the detox module felt stronger. I'm assuming it's the same between the two but I could be wrong. But for some reason it just felt stronger on GEHO. My metabolism skyrocketed on GEHO, where as on TOFM it was a lot easier to stick to intermittent fasting and only needed to eat once or twice a day. GEHO I almost needed food every couple of hours.
- Mentally I felt better and more clear headed on GEHO
- Libido has also been through the roof on both

Both are great programs for hormone levels imo, and they definitely work.

RE: GEHO - Shannon - 03-22-2022

(03-22-2022, 03:15 PM)Bayern Wrote: So quick update.  I just want to list a few of the differences I can say I notice between TOFM and GEHO.

- From a muscle aspect and strength aspect, I noticed more on TOFM, which would make sense.
- On TOFM, I feel like I had a more consistently deeper voice and also felt a little more assertive.
- On GEHO, the detox module felt stronger.  I'm assuming it's the same between the two but I could be wrong.  But for some reason it just felt stronger on GEHO.  My metabolism skyrocketed on GEHO, where as on TOFM it was a lot easier to stick to intermittent fasting and only needed to eat once or twice a day.  GEHO I almost needed food every couple of hours.

Great feedback!

GEHO has a much more high impact detox module configuration. As far as I can tell the was necessary because different parts of the endocrine system can potentially store diffetent toxins, some of which are MUCH more difficult to flush out.

As to eating more, are the extra calories being used or stored? They should be getting burned.

(03-22-2022, 04:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 03:15 PM)Bayern Wrote: So quick update.  I just want to list a few of the differences I can say I notice between TOFM and GEHO.

- On GEHO, the detox module felt stronger.  I'm assuming it's the same between the two but I could be wrong.  But for some reason it just felt stronger on GEHO.  My metabolism skyrocketed on GEHO, where as on TOFM it was a lot easier to stick to intermittent fasting and only needed to eat once or twice a day.  GEHO I almost needed food every couple of hours.

Great feedback!

GEHO has a much more high impact detox module configuration. As far as I can tell the was necessary because different parts of the endocrine system can potentially store diffetent toxins, some of which are MUCH more difficult to flush out.

As to eating more, are the extra calories being used or stored? They should be getting burned.

Any extra calories definitely were burned off.  Felt like I can eat as much as I wanted to of whatever I wanted to and I wouldn't gain any weight at all.

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 03-24-2022

Here's another interesting one that I overlooked on the sales page in the bullet points for GEHO.

"Better natural healing ability"

Before starting these hormone programs I had issues with even the smallest and more minor cuts healing and healing properly. They'd always seem to leave a minor scar cause it took so long to heal.

Lately I've have a few more minor cuts and a few paper cuts even that almost fully heal overnight in just one night. So it appears healing has improved as well.

RE: GEHO - Z-Man - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 09:52 AM)Bayern Wrote: Here's another interesting one that I overlooked on the sales page in the bullet points for GEHO.

"Better natural healing ability"

Before starting these hormone programs I had issues with even the smallest and more minor cuts healing and healing properly.  They'd always seem to leave a minor scar cause it took so long to heal.

Lately I've have a few more minor cuts and a few paper cuts even that almost fully heal overnight in just one night.  So it appears healing has improved as well.

That is awesome. How long is the track?

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 03-24-2022

1 hour for a loop, so 8 hours each night on.

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 04-04-2022

@Shannon Do you think the age of the user for these hormone programs can dictate how long they're needed to be used? Even though it's only been a few months, I feel like I'm at where I need to be with optimal levels. I'm starting to wonder if the exhaustion recently from using the program is my body telling me to stop and that I'm at the level that I need to be at, and for the time being I no longer need the use of the program.

RE: GEHO - RTBoss - 04-04-2022

(04-04-2022, 05:44 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon Do you think the age of the user for these hormone programs can dictate how long they're needed to be used?  Even though it's only been a few months, I feel like I'm at where I need to be with optimal levels.  I'm starting to wonder if the exhaustion recently from using the program is my body telling me to stop and that I'm at the level that I need to be at, and for the time being I no longer need the use of the program.

Have you thought about reducing loops or taking an extra day off to see if that helps with exhaustion?

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 04-04-2022

(04-04-2022, 06:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 05:44 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon Do you think the age of the user for these hormone programs can dictate how long they're needed to be used?  Even though it's only been a few months, I feel like I'm at where I need to be with optimal levels.  I'm starting to wonder if the exhaustion recently from using the program is my body telling me to stop and that I'm at the level that I need to be at, and for the time being I no longer need the use of the program.

Have you thought about reducing loops or taking an extra day off to see if that helps with exhaustion?

I have experimented with loops and days off.  Maybe I just need to reduce the days On by a day since it's usually the last day On where it really starts to hit me and feel like overload.

RE: GEHO - Shannon - 04-05-2022

I don't know for sure what the exhaustion was, but the goal isn't just to achieve optimal levels.  The program is also necessary to maintain them after that.  Usage patterns will likely need to change once you're at optimal levels as maintenance may not need the same intensity.  However, you are welcome to take say a couple weeks or a month off (no subliminals) and observe how quickly the levels fall and what the difference is.  That may help you determine how best to use it.

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 12:09 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I don't know for sure what the exhaustion was, but the goal isn't just to achieve optimal levels.  The program is also necessary to maintain them after that.  Usage patterns will likely need to change once you're at optimal levels as maintenance may not need the same intensity.  However, you are welcome to take say a couple weeks or a month off (no subliminals) and observe how quickly the levels fall and what the difference is.  That may help you determine how best to use it.

That makes sense in terms of maintenance.  Would you recommend just going right into taking time off or slowly reducing loops or days On or increasing days Off?