Subliminal Talk
The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) (/Thread-The-razors-on-my-lips-the-poison-in-my-kiss-AM6-Second-Run-S6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - maxx55 - 06-19-2016

(06-19-2016, 03:02 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 02:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Chaos, how much of your sexual encounter with her do you credit to previous buildup, how much do you credit to yourself and how much is DAOSI responsible for, purely in terms of going from 0 to 60 and achieving sexual intercourse?

With this particular individual and this encounter, I give DAOSI almost all the credit. I'd say 80% AOSI, 20% myself.

I've known this woman for about 7 years now, and she's never exhibited any kind of attraction for me. I've even exposed her to a number of well-tested pheromone combos (not because I was trying to seduce her, but because we were out for a night on the town) and received no positive signals of attraction. In fact, it was the opposite: When I was wearing a status / sexual blend, she was cracking jokes about me being "rapey," even though I know I was being congruent with the blend -- it was my favorite mix. This insinuated to me that she saw me as lower value than my friend and was congruence checking the vibe I was giving off, and in her eyes, I failed.

Also, looking over my offline (and online journal), I'm starting to realize that this encounter was a concerted, conscious effort of hers. Since I've been running AOSI, she's noticeably changed her demeanor toward me. More inviting, more friendlier, more physical contact. I've noted this throughout both journals. Just remembered that earlier, I posted how after we left the gym a few days ago, she was the one who invited me over to the house. That's NEVER happened before. I believe that cumulative exposure to the AOSI aura is responsible for this. To me, it feels similar to inducing fallout through pheromones.

As for the actual interaction, there was an UNDENIABLE, DRASTIC shift in her attraction towards me after the aura began to project. She went from 0 to 60 in about 45 minutes. This is what I'll credit myself -- I'm very experienced in reading body language and using those cues to quickly polarize the situation toward a sexual nature. But, I can't even take all the credit, because it seems that AOSI enhances that sexual intuition. Less than 20 minutes after I ate, she began throwing clusters of IOIs, starting with grooming, flashing skin and culminating with a blatant crotch shot once we were alone.

I left details of the actual sex act out because it'd be very much NSFW, but I'll say that she was really into what was happening, almost to the point of being lost in a euphoric, pleasure filled trance.

The TL;DR version: Looking back, I thought I was being the active one, but now I realize that I was seduced. The program most certainly has achieved its goals.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the detailed lay report! It's awesome to see someone having achieved the goals of the program in such a short amount of time. And that's just V1!!

I wonder whose gonna post one tomorrow Cool

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-19-2016

Wooow. I think I've discovered the perfect consumption based source to supercharge the aura. Early results are positive, I'll need to try this again sometime tomorrow to see if I get crazy external results, but the internal results right now are AMAZING.

It's around 2:30a on the east coast and I feel ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I'm wide the f*ck awake, beyond euphoric (to the point of mania), hungry as hell and my libido feels absolutely out of control. The only time I've EVER felt like this was on a high dose of Vyvanse (time release adderall).

Today, I've felt completely drained -- most likely from AOSI's demands on the body -- unable to do much but sleep, answer questions on the forum, then go back to sleep. Then, I remembered a supplement I used to take for it's myriad of health benefits. That supplement is L-Glutamine. Ran to Wal-Mart and grabbed a big ass tub for around 9 bucks.

You can consult Dr. Googleman for all the fine details on L-Glutamine (make sure you search L-Glutamine and not GlutaMATE). In the past, I've used L-Glutamine to heal leaky gut syndrome and decrease recomp time after working out. However, what we're most interested in is the body's response to using L-Glutamine as fuel. When ingested, the body will prefer to use L-Glutamine as fuel instead of glucose, which burns slower and has a ridiculous number of side effects. Not only that, but the brain can utilize L-Glutamine directly as a source of fuel too.

Basically, it's like nitrous oxide for your body and I believe my body is using it to power the hell out of aura and the sub's programming. I feel hyper "AOSI'd" right now. I took a big dose, like 10g (still within the safe zone, 15g is the daily max) and laid down to read some mental alchemy books and do some work. Turned on AM6. About an hour later, BOOM! Unbelievable amounts of euphoria, energy and the desire to f*ck anything. I'm on Tinder chatting up some wildebeests to see if I can get an instadate.

Anyway, if anyone else has access to L-Glutamine, give it a shot and see what happens. You can grab it at Wal-Mart or any generic health food shop. I'm gonna try it again when I wake up (if I can sleep) and let everyone know how it goes.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - kenpachi - 06-20-2016

I used to take L-Glutamine as a supp when I trained a lot but I've got none now. Cool idea though.

Try a Mocha from Starbucks (sugar, coffee) or some spicy Indian food. Those have been my best performers so far.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - JackOfHearts - 06-20-2016

Lets see I just took 2G. I'm much more tired on SM3 also since doing Stage 4.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-20-2016

Call me a pussy but I'm concerned about the effects of this sub on your body. Sounds like you're burning an intense amount of calories which means you probably have high blood pressure/heart rate. The long-term effects of this sound dangerous. Sad

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Sickologist - 06-20-2016

I didn't say that studying body language is useless. I implied that reading books on it is redundant for me as reading people with razor-sharp accuracy is one of my very few natural talents.

Add to that, women and people in my country aren't very social. An example, when I took a bus in Florida and a lady needed to get past me she would say "excuse me" while in my country they place their bag in their lap, check their watch etc so it's ingrained behavior in the public. What a former FBI agent writes on body language doesn't necessarliy apply to me, but like I said, the book was okay.

It's a skill worth studying, no doubt about that. The issue I have with most body language experts/books is that they barely scratch the surface. I'll say this, the vibe people project is more important that gestures. I don't get wrapped up in gestures and I'm what you can call a human lie-detector. Nothing slides past me.

In your example, the sequence of moves from the girl is often undeniable. I'm sure you've heard about that before.

However, I'm yet to see anyone write about the vibe or emotion behind the move and the importance of context. I haven't seen anyone explain how eyes tell a thousand words. I would be leery of such claims anyway, I'll have to be in the situation to actually see what going on. The slightest change or twink in someones eyes and I'll be able to tell you what that means. These are the skills that cannot be taught because they are entirely dependent on the situation. I'd have to write 1000's of pages to offer any real insight to have complex this shit really is.

The issue with most introverts is that they are adept at picking up signals from other people, but they usually can't partake in the interaction as well. I can. I'm extremely concious of my subconcious if you get what I mean. I have no qualms about probing into minds like Freud himself.

I've never seen any so called expert talk about the "lay-up" as I call it. It basically means I force a reaction out of girl. Make no mistake about it, even if she doesn't give anything away I'm perceptive to what's going on. I don't cold approach women, I use the lay-up to get her attention and progress further. It's similar to Cory Skyy's eye game, but it doesn't stop with the eyes.

Can you use body language to create a desired atmosphere? Absolutely, but I can't explain in words excatly how that goes. I mean, sure, I'll corner the girl and eye fuck her, but that's all on instinct. I'll add that all of that is done in the name of Holy Creativity.

Now you can look at movie directors who govern actors who stars as introverts. They have this blessing, which is also a curse. This is the hardest skill for any actor to pull off, being introverted on screen. I'd highly recommend you watch any movie with Alain Delon. I don't even need subtitles because he's a master of the subtle arts. Or let's compare Hemingway to those "Oxford-correct" British wannabe writers during his time. This skill of mine covers every aspect out there, I can't turn this off or on. It's just there.

I've been lucky to meet a couple of individuals who possess this skill to a high degree, I'm sure there are more out there.

PS: I take glutamine and BCAA every day. I'd add walnuts to that list, calory dense and loaded with energy.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - kenpachi - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 03:46 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Now you can look at movie directors who govern actors who stars as introverts. They have this blessing, which is also a curse. This is the hardest skill for any actor to pull off, being introverted on screen. I'd highly recommend you watch any movie with Alain Delon. I don't even need subtitles because he's a master of the subtle arts. Or let's compare Hemingway to those "Oxford-correct" British wannabe writers during his time. This skill of mine covers every aspect out there, I can't turn this off or on. It's just there.

I have this too. That's why I love watching great acting. I pick up on the slightest sequences of eye movements that most people miss. 90% of people I watch TV/films with don't even realize the work the actor is doing. That's why when people watch stuff while they're on their phones at the same time I get mad. What the fuck are you doing? You're missing the subtetly of some of the master actors.

Love Hemingway too. You get it man, it's nice to meet someone else like you.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Shannon - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 03:19 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Call me a pussy but I'm concerned about the effects of this sub on your body. Sounds like you're burning an intense amount of calories which means you probably have high blood pressure/heart rate. The long-term effects of this sound dangerous. Sad

That would be a great theory if it didn't have a safety limiter and safety focus in every statement multiple times. So really all you're doing here is giving into unreasonable irrational fears without any knowledge of what you're talking about. This sub cannot harm you. The worst it can do is make you tired.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Sickologist - 06-20-2016

@ Kenpachi

Whenever I watch a movie my eyes are an inch from the screen, figuratively speaking. I'm IN the movie. Totally get what you mean, I don't watch movies with people unless it's with a girl.

Picture the movie director and the brilliance it takes to create those amazing scenes. Like Brando from your pic, One Eyed Jacks..."get up you scum-sucking pig".

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:19 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Call me a pussy but I'm concerned about the effects of this sub on your body. Sounds like you're burning an intense amount of calories which means you probably have high blood pressure/heart rate. The long-term effects of this sound dangerous. Sad

That would be a great theory if it didn't have a safety limiter and safety focus in every statement multiple times. So really all you're doing here is giving into unreasonable irrational fears without any knowledge of what you're talking about. This sub cannot harm you. The worst it can do is make you tired.

Good to know. Definitely an irrational fear.

Will it work if the safety kicks in tho?

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Shannon - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 05:16 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Good to know. Definitely an irrational fear.

Will it work if the safety kicks in tho?

The safety limiter is aimed not at limiting the performance of the sub, but in limiting your subconscious to prevent it from attempting to do something that would be dangerous to your health. It allows me to cause the sub to scale itself up to, and function at the level of power that is the most you can handle and stay safe doing so.

So that safety is always on, and rightly so; and no, it does not limit the functionality of the program except to prevent it from overloading you. In other words, you could not get more functionality from the program even without the safety limiters, because you could not function at power levels higher than what it limits you to. So you get maximum possible power, without overload.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-20-2016

My L-Glutamine idea seems to be working. I've felt immersed in the aura almost all day, from the time I first took the cocktail until now (L-Glutamine, Fish Oil, Choline, B-Vitamins). It's almost to the point of irritation, because (at least for me) the aura is accompanied by a feeling of euphoria that makes it hard to focus. I'm trying to lay the groundwork for the business that will take my life to the next level, but I'm too busy bouncing off the walls thanks to the euphoria. Also, my libido has skyrocketed to the point that I barely continue my insanely long no-fap streak.

M called me earlier, asking me to go to the gym with her. When I declined, she began asking if I regretted what happened the other night, if I saw her as a slut, and if I saw her as more than just a f*ck buddy.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! But I ain't no f*ckin' rookie. I know this routine. Had I made her feel bad in any way, I knew I'd be getting angry messages from everyone accusing me of forcing her into a sexual act. So, I lied, told her that I've had a crush on her for years and that I'd never see her as a whore for engaging in that beautiful moment of passion. I said she knew we couldn't be together right now, and that we needed to stop what we were doing so we could act as a pillar of support for my friend. She agreed. I finished by saying that if it seemed like I were avoiding her, it's only because I know I won't be able to withstand the temptation. She really liked that. Of course she did. It's what women want the most -- the idea that she's so beautiful, so alluring that a man can barely contain himself.

I also canceled the outing with the 8.5 blonde on Thursday. Earlier, I realized that I'm targeting attached women to reinforce my disdain (or fears) of entering a monogamous, emotionally intimate relationship with a woman. I'm stuck in a state of limbo right now regarding this. Fact of the matter is, when I go for a woman in a relationship, my chances of sleeping with her are significantly higher than if I go for a single woman. My theory is that single women have a huge assortment of potential suitors on call, each capable of providing her with a unique experience, and you're competing with all of that. When you're dealing with an attached woman, on the other hand, your only competition is her significant other, who most likely no longer provides her with thrills. Or, in the case of M and my friend, she went from overweight dork to brunette bombshell, while he gained about 150 pounds.

So, it's back to focusing on business right now. I'll run AOSI v1 again if a situation arises where I'll benefit from it, but for now, I'm gonna take a break. Let AM6 do it's thing until v2 comes out. Most definitely testing V2.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-21-2016

Twenty minutes after consuming my latest nootropic blend and I feel the aura raging. If anyone's interested, here's the latest regiment:

L-Glutamine, 4.5g
Fish Oil - 1600 EPA / 1200 DHA
Uridine - 250mg x 2 day
B-Vitamin Complex (I use the Jarrow's B-Right Mix)
ALCAR - 500mg
And if I need an extra boost, I'll add Noopept or Oxiracetam

Normally, this blend turns me into a creative, productive, hyper-focused work machine. However, my AOSI + AM6 have become mentally taxing. I'm having a hard time thinking and focusing. Although I've been seeing positive results in regards to women, other parts of my life are faltering. I've fallen off in regards to exercise and building my business. I'm a devout biohacker and social scientist, meaning I'll jump into the latest and greatest self-improvement tech without any real regard to my own safety, haha. That being said, if you don't have that same dedication to trying new things, I urge you to strictly adhere to Shannon's recommendation NOT to mix 5g and 5.5g tech with anything else.

But anyway --

Just ordered my favorite pheromone ever, "The Thinker" from Pheromone XS. If you're into meditation, mental alchemy, magick or any other esoteric practices, you'll LOVE this phero. I'd love it if IML made a sub for mental alchemists that had the same kind of effect. My new business property involves the research of mental alchemy, manifestation and magick -- and no, that's not code that I'm going to try to develop subs. That'd be silly. IML is poised to introduce a whole new branch of science to the world and I'd much rather play a part in that endeavor instead of going against it. If you've seen "Iron Man 2," IML is Tony Stark / Stark Industries and I'd be like that HAMMER guy with the shitty tech. Not a valid business plan.

If I could promote the subs though, we could make some killer money. Wink

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-21-2016

What is this mental alchemy you keep speaking of? I know it's the whole "as above, so below" theory, but is that all there is to it?