Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ARA 5.5 - Anxiety relief aid 5.5 G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have seen that there are not that many ARA journals and this sub is cool...
(12-07-2018, 12:47 AM)Asanti Wrote: [ -> ]Have seen that there are not that many ARA journals and this sub is special, so I'll try to do my best to journal usage of this sub

ARA 5.5 G - 6 hours before falling asleep (sometimes 4 hours or 5)

I listen to the sub from my phone Huawei. When I turn the sub on and start listening nothing special happens. Literally I notice nothing. Now, nothing happens? How come? Damn a thought of dropping the sub crossed my mind in the very beginning, but then the next day after my very first 6 hours I noticed that overall I was feeling very calm, still tensed and with some depression-pain in my body, but calm. I noticed this when I've been visiting my grandma and usually sitting and chatting with her would be like a pain in the ass. Normally I would be extremely rash to get out of her flat and go home in order to lie and rest in my bed and die of pain, haha. Not this time though - and that's how I felt after my first 6 hours of ARA. Nice beginning.

So what happened during those more or less 45-50 days of using ARA?
Why couldn't I just relax before using ARA?
Why why why, damn the anserws are so cool!

First of all, I'd like to emphasize that I'm not sure how to put my transformation into words so that it's accurate. It has been so simple, it continues to be so simple, yet it is not so easy to express it.
So it all comes down to my ego. But what is ego?
It is the way I was conducting myself in my 20s. The way in which I've been perceiving myself in relation to other people. How important I felt, how important I wanted other people to see I am, but inside I was insecure, inside I had no safe ground, nothing. I was not living grounded in the now moment, I was attached to others and craving their respect. And I used all of my energy in such a stupid way.
I didn't understand that there was subconscious mind and that I've been programing myself and that in the end I created an energy monster, energy block, solid energy of accumulated perceptions of myself&attachments and that it just was stored somewhere in me and... I guess that most people are like that, full of attachments, not living in the now moment, not being alive. You don't see this, but you have many layers of previous perceptions and that makes you tired.
So ARA helped med dissolve my ego more effectively than EPRHA. It's very simple. It just goes to the root and I just see the energy block holding me back, making me tired in the now and I just connect to it and relax. So simple.

Why couldn't I relax before using ARA? Coz I had all those layers of previous perceptions, imagine, lots of layers of overlapping intentions with various degree of intensity and all and everything in one moment, NOW, it's as though you wanted to drive a car and in the same time make a dinner, clean up at home and dress up and watch a movie all at the same time, it's not possible to do so many things at the same time, you do it one after another. And I had so many intentions stored in my subconscious - and that is the source of pain I felt, every minute of my life when I was depressed I felt as though I was being torn to shreds. ARA helped me relax one intention after another and bring peace, tranquillity and calm into the now moment. I even feel I have the mental space to write this post :-D

All I can say after all those years of depression is that recovering from depression or anxiety is not easy. I wouldn't recover by myself without these subs. And furthermore It's not just about relaxing, more importantly I have to learn how to live in a healthy direction.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having similar awareness of energy blocks and letting go into relaxation on USLM3
(12-07-2018, 04:09 AM)Djinnni Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 12:47 AM)Asanti Wrote: [ -> ]Have seen that there are not that many ARA journals and this sub is special, so I'll try to do my best to journal usage of this sub

I listen to the sub from my phone Huawei. When I turn the sub on and start listening nothing special happens. Literally I notice nothing. Now, nothing happens? How come? Damn a thought of dropping the sub crossed my mind in the very beginning, but then the next day after my very first 6 hours I noticed that overall I was feeling very calm, still tensed and with some depression-pain in my body, but calm. I noticed this when I've been visiting my grandma and usually sitting and chatting with her would be like a pain in the ass. Normally I would be extremely rash to get out of her flat and go home in order to lie and rest in my bed and die of pain, haha. Not this time though - and that's how I felt after my first 6 hours of ARA. Nice beginning.

First of all, I'd like to emphasize that I'm not sure how to put my transformation into words so that it's accurate. It has been so simple, it continues to be so simple, yet it is not so easy to express it.
It is the way I was conducting myself in my 20s. The way in which I've been perceiving myself in relation to other people. How important I felt, how important I wanted other people to see I am, but inside I was insecure, inside I had no safe ground, nothing. I was not living grounded in the now moment, I was attached to others and craving their respect. And I used all of my energy in such a stupid way.
I didn't understand that there was subconscious mind and that I've been programing myself and that in the end I created an energy monster, energy block, solid energy of accumulated perceptions of myself&attachments and that it just was stored somewhere in me and... I guess that most people are like that, full of attachments, not living in the now moment, not being alive. You don't see this, but you have many layers of previous perceptions and that makes you tired.
So ARA helped med dissolve my ego more effectively than EPRHA. It's very simple. It just goes to the root and I just see the energy block holding me back, making me tired in the now and I just connect to it and relax. So simple.

Why couldn't I relax before using ARA? Coz I had all those layers of previous perceptions, imagine, lots of layers of overlapping intentions with various degree of intensity and all and everything in one moment, NOW, it's as though you wanted to drive a car and in the same time make a dinner, clean up at home and dress up and watch a movie all at the same time, it's not possible to do so many things at the same time, you do it one after another. And I had so many intentions stored in my subconscious - and that is the source of pain I felt, every minute of my life when I was depressed I felt as though I was being torn to shreds. ARA helped me relax one intention after another and bring peace, tranquillity and calm into the now moment. I even feel I have the mental space to write this post :-D

All I can say after all those years of depression is that recovering from depression or anxiety is not easy. I wouldn't recover by myself without these subs. And furthermore It's not just about relaxing, more importantly I have to learn how to live in a healthy direction.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having similar awareness of energy blocks and letting go into relaxation on USLM3

Letting go into relaxatin on USLM3 - is that possible? after all it's not a relaxation sub, but maybe the approach is such that one can ease oneself into success in a relaxed mode.... hmm that would be cool :-)
USLM3 includes ARA's key script, but no, it's not a relaxation sub. It's the reverse - GOGOGO! It will drive you to act, do, create and succeed, but it won't feel forced. It feels so natural that it just happens. It makes me feel ALIVE. It produces an odd sort of relaxed motivation that has me going at full speed, without feeling like I'm hectic. It uses a lot of energy and requires a lot of sleep, but it's an awesome journey.

FRM is ARA's much bigger brother.
(12-07-2018, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]USLM3 includes ARA's key script, but no, it's not a relaxation sub. It's the reverse - GOGOGO! It will drive you to act, do, create and succeed, but it won't feel forced. It feels so natural that it just happens. It makes me feel ALIVE. It produces an odd sort of relaxed motivation that has me going at full speed, without feeling like I'm hectic. It uses a lot of energy and requires a lot of sleep, but it's an awesome journey.

FRM is ARA's much bigger brother.

sounds interesting :-) gonna try it in the future, but first more ARA
(12-07-2018, 05:04 AM)Asanti Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 04:09 AM)Djinnni Wrote: [ -> ]

Letting go into relaxatin on USLM3 - is that possible? after all it's not a relaxation sub, but maybe the approach is such that one can ease oneself into success in a relaxed mode.... hmm that would be cool :-)

To be more clear, its not relaxing as in chillin. But when the energy blocks within are clearing its like they melt and are replaced by the feeling of relaxation in that area of my body.
I've been having a break from ARA, coz I had to do MIR 5.5. I've been having some nasty infection in my ear and in other places on my body (no, it's not escape mechanism from ARA, those infections are old infections, coz I was not able do listen to MIR all the time previously and now it got f**g worse, so I had to swich to MIR again and I hope to listen to this program according to the instructions this time)

But back to ARA.
ARA did a really good job for me, or... I did a really good job while listening to ARA :-D I melted away and have let go off a lot of tension, old directions and intentions, trapped energies... and now I've been listening to MIR since last friday (so It's been 7 days so far) - I listen whole day and whole night, all the time. In the beginning I felt quite a lot of tension while listening to MIR, but I used that for my own benefit - which means I've been looking inside of those tensions that were brought up thanks to MIR and thus I've been having many insights, MIR is very effective in letting go and getting one to be more present in the moment, letting go off all that which does not serve you...
Now I feel really good, more energetic than a week ago when I've started doing MIR.
But... I need to listen little bit longer to this program, MIR 5.5 G, coz I really want to clear those infections...

And I forgot, I wanted to write in short about dreams I've been having while on ARA
Once, I had a dream that a plane crashed and other times I was dreaming of being with two kids, hm it was a boy and a girl, we were doing things together, it was positive...

Anyway, I've seen somewhere on the forum that Shannon has plans on creating a subliminal for pregnancy - I'm looking forward to this one... that would be cool
I'm happy to be a part of this community :-)
That's coming I'm 6G. Smile