Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 35 Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I think DMSI 3.2 keeps working for 35 days after you quit listening to it. I was just wondering where is this data from, what is it based on, is it really accurate? (How to measure subliminal activity?)
Thanks in advance
(12-05-2018, 03:25 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I think DMSI 3.2 keeps working for 35 days after you quit listening to it. I was just wondering where is this data from, what is it based on, is it really accurate? (How to measure subliminal activity?)
Thanks in advance

That data is derived from experiments with TID, fade testing and modeling runs. It is the maximum amount of time before you run a sub that TID can noticeably influence you. It is also the maximum amount of time after you run a sub that it can remain running in your head. It is accurate, but I am not sure yet if it is the optimal time frame that prevents turbulence, which is the goal of the rest period. That has been under observation for a while now.
First of all thank you very much for your reply. I just really had to read the glossary to understand some of what you are telling me. Is there any member here who has particularly obvious TID? Id like to know more about it. Fade testing and modeling runs I don't understand.
Those who have had the TID can speak up for themselves, although I have had it and it is very revealing. I base my TID testing on the results I get, my girlfriend, and the people on the forum when I am sure they don't have a placebo response.

Fade testing is done by running a sub and then observing how long it takes to fade out, as well as how much turbulence you get from being off it for a certain amount of time and then starting a new sub. The turbulence comes from the two subs trying to access and use all available resources, and conflicting.

Modeling runs refers to the predictive models I have developed over the last ~ decade and a half. They show me what is what in situations where I would otherwise have to spend months or years doing experiments to find the answer, and they're very accurate. In fact, 5G was created because I accidentally discovered something through them that I didn't believe until I tested it and it worked, proving my "understanding" of that particular thing wrong.