Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Solar Power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come across a number of people now who practice things like 'sun-gazing'. As much as I would like to dismiss this as hokum the effects I've seen in them are remarkable. These include

- Massive increase in energy, sleeping around 4 hours a night
- Seeming detachment from need for acceptance from others
- Finding little requirement for food , eating one meal a day if that
- They've become seemingly fearless and fiercely independent
- Powerful minds, I've literally seen people go from very average levels of intelligence to a crazy capacity for abstract thinking, mental modelling and information linking - as well as information absorption and retention.
- physical strength, again seems nuts - six packs all round , possibly from the low levels of eating and constant ketosis, practically zero fat on these people.

I know it sounds crazy - but I've seen it in these people and I know that our subs get solar energy as well, I'm wondering whether utilising sun energy can provide more than energy for executing subs.

probably one for @Shannon but good to know other peoples thoughts and experiences.
There are many different ways of charging up on various kinds of useful energy, and when performed correctly and consistently, they can have the effects you're mentioning.

Heck, not operating at an energetic deficit (which in our current society seems to have been accepted as "the norm" and "deal with it") can have these effects for many.

Find a good source, find a good way of absorbing it and knock yourself out. Wink I particularly like taostic visualization and breathing exercises done expressly with the purpose of getting more energy, kung-fu style, ki-yah!
How long do they gaze?
(11-29-2018, 08:03 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]There are many different ways of charging up on various kinds of useful energy, and when performed correctly and consistently, they can have the effects you're mentioning.

Heck, not operating at an energetic deficit (which in our current society seems to have been accepted as "the norm" and "deal with it") can have these effects for many.

Find a good source, find a good way of absorbing it and knock yourself out. Wink I particularly like taostic visualization and breathing exercises done expressly with the purpose of getting more energy, kung-fu style, ki-yah!

sounds interesting!

@Greenduck - so they've said you have to look at the sun within 30 mins of it rising and after 30 mins before it sets, bulding up from 10 seconds exposure. Now this really could be total bullshit, and i've read about people catching some actual serious damage, i don't really want to risk it.

@Have at ye what do you mean exactly by energy deficit

The reason i ask here in the product discussion is related to the solar powering in subs, to discover whether there is a legit link between how energised you are and who you become and the extent to which this could be leveraged to get the same sort of effects (without potentially going blind)
Energy deficit - not having enough energy to do the things you want or need to do (f. in. think clearly) without spending all of it very quickly. When you know/believe/fear (consciously or subconsciously) that you you may not have enough energy to do something, you might f. in. start operating at the lowest possible energetic cost (so - not that effectively) and at the same time begin storing energy in case you may need it to survive (by, let's say, getting fat) instead of using it as it comes (because "there's never enough"). I guess.

I don't know whether you would actually need to stare directly into the sun to get energy from it, to be honest. Big Grin Might be bad for your eyesight in the long run, lol.
Haha yeah I’m not going to begin doing it any time soon.
It has been known for some time that near infrared and red light can be absorbed by a cellular chromophore called cytochrome c oxidase, and this light energy can be used to help produce ATP in the cell's mitochondria. ATP is the basic unit of energy in our cells, which humans and animals use to get things done. Cells in every part of the body can do this, so exposure to all parts of the body can help produce energy. This is real science, not hokum. It is how photobiomodulation can help the body heal and improve health.

On the improbable off chance that anyone is interested:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4387504/
The module for absorbing energy from the sun in DMSI uses energy that is absorbed through the skin. You don't have to look at the sun.
Awesome Shannon. Question though - why not have solar power in all other subs , I mean they all require substantial energy right ?
(11-29-2018, 02:54 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Shannon. Question though - why not have solar power in all other subs , I mean they all require substantial energy right ?

Because it is a necessity to have all available energy ingested for DMSI, but no other sub needs even 1/3rd as much energy, and because "solar power" isn't providing much of the energy. Other subs don't need to source energy in such unusual ways because they're not so hard to power adequately. But now with 3.3, we will have to see if the script actually gets executed, and if it does, if the existing script powers the sub sufficiently.
(11-29-2018, 04:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2018, 02:54 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Shannon. Question though - why not have solar power in all other subs , I mean they all require substantial energy right ?

Because it is a necessity to have all available energy ingested for DMSI, but no other sub needs even 1/3rd as much energy, and because "solar power" isn't providing much of the energy. Other subs don't need to source energy in such unusual ways because they're not so hard to power adequately. But now with 3.3, we will have to see if the script actually gets executed, and if it does, if the existing script powers the sub sufficiently.

That's alot of energy
I dunno Shannon, I’m feeling pretty wired energy wise.
(11-30-2018, 12:44 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno Shannon, I’m feeling pretty wired energy wise.

DMSI uses and requires a lot more energy than anything else available to you. If you feel wired, it would indicate that you have a lot of energy and motivation while running the sub. You're running USLM3 IIRC. That would have nothing to do with how much energy DMSI needs to power everything it is doing (or trying to do, at least).