Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How about an AYP sub for making friends?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, THIS is probably the best place to post this. Sorry again for not taking the time to properly LOOK and see where the appropriate thread for this would be.

I'm just suggesting an AYP sub for attracting your perfect best friend and/or social circle.

Not all of us are looking for something sexual/romantic just yet. Some of us are in a place where we just need a friend. Or maybe some people have found their perfect romantic/sexual partner and they're just looking for a good friend and/or group of friends.

It'd be a great sub for people looking for good friendships without trying to do something sexual/romantic.
I'd suggest some emotional healing and/or confidence subliminals for this. ASC, from what I read, still has a very powerful effect on listeners. Also, E2 is still out, but E3 is in the lineup some time after DMSI 3.3. I've used E2, and when I like myself, people treat me like "I want some of what he has."

If I'm loving and giving to myself first, people really notice. We all need that, and when someone has enough to go around, people gravitate easily. I say this having been on both sides.

Also, LTU has both emotional healing and confidence scripting in it. That's, IMO, why he's building it soon after DMSI 3.3. I own the 5G version, only used it for 2 weeks months back, but I felt really good on it.
(11-25-2018, 10:00 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest some emotional healing and/or confidence subliminals for this. ASC, from what I read, still has a very powerful effect on listeners. Also, E2 is still out, but E3 is in the lineup some time after DMSI 3.3. I've used E2, and when I like myself, people treat me like "I want some of what he has."

If I'm loving and giving to myself first, people really notice. We all need that, and when someone has enough to go around, people gravitate easily. I say this having been on both sides.

Also, LTU has both emotional healing and confidence scripting in it. That's, IMO, why he's building it soon after DMSI 3.3. I own the 5G version, only used it for 2 weeks months back, but I felt really good on it.

Thanks. I've also had Alpha Male 6 suggested to me. For spiritual reasons (That's all I'm gonna say, don't worry about me breaking any rules) I'm not so sure AM6 aligns with my beliefs, but Life Tune Up might. I intend to go back on Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid v2.0 once December rolls around. So I'll probably be using E2 instead of E3. But I remember E2 was quite powerful so E3 is definitely something I'll consider down the line. If he's planning on making a newer version of Life Tune Up, I'll wait until that comes out to get it. Besides, I don't think I have the money right now to be buying any new subs, so I'll just stick to what I've got and use E2.

Thanks for the suggestion. Still, it'd be nice to have just the right kind of friend(s) and I think an AYP sub for friendship would be GREAT! After all, when you treat yourself better, you become more romantically suitable to the opposite sex (as well as the same sex regarding gays/lesbos), but there are still AYP subs for sex and romance. Why not AYP subs for friendship?

Anyway, that's just my suggestion I'm throwing out there. I'm curious what Shannon thinks of the idea, because I've noticed I'm not the only guy who's made that suggestion. I've seen similar suggestions thrown out for friends and social circles on other parts of this forum. And I say "Why not?" I think it's a great idea! But whatever. Shannon's got good reasons to focus on whatever he's focused on and I totally respect that.
I reckon I would give an AYP Friend sub an honest try (within the next few years).

It would be awesome to have both a friend that is perfect for me, and also a lover (separate person) that is perfect for me.

One could use one of the sexual / romantic ones to get a lover that is perfect for them, take a quick sub break, and then use AYP Friend to get a friend that is perfect for them.
(11-25-2018, 01:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2018, 10:00 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest some emotional healing and/or confidence subliminals for this. ASC, from what I read, still has a very powerful effect on listeners. Also, E2 is still out, but E3 is in the lineup some time after DMSI 3.3. I've used E2, and when I like myself, people treat me like "I want some of what he has."

Thanks. I've also had Alpha Male 6 suggested to me. For spiritual reasons (That's all I'm gonna say, don't worry about me breaking any rules) I'm not so sure AM6 aligns with my beliefs, but Life Tune Up might. I intend to go back on Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid v2.0 once December rolls around. So I'll probably be using E2 instead of E3. But I remember E2 was quite powerful so E3 is definitely something I'll consider down the line. If he's planning on making a newer version of Life Tune Up, I'll wait until that comes out to get it. Besides, I don't think I have the money right now to be buying any new subs, so I'll just stick to what I've got and use E2.

Thanks for the suggestion. Still, it'd be nice to have just the right kind of friend(s) and I think an AYP sub for friendship would be GREAT! After all, when you treat yourself better, you become more romantically suitable to the opposite sex (as well as the same sex regarding gays/lesbos), but there are still AYP subs for sex and romance. Why not AYP subs for friendship?

Anyway, that's just my suggestion I'm throwing out there. I'm curious what Shannon thinks of the idea, because I've noticed I'm not the only guy who's made that suggestion. I've seen similar suggestions thrown out for friends and social circles on other parts of this forum. And I say "Why not?" I think it's a great idea! But whatever. Shannon's got good reasons to focus on whatever he's focused on and I totally respect that.

AYP Friend (or similar) would very likely attract a vastly better option for friend / friendship, compared to AM6 (or LTU or E1/E2/E3).

However, AM6 (or LTU or E1/E2/E3) would provide additional self-improvement, while potentially attracting decent friend(s).
I agree. Except I would do the friendship sub first and then when I feel ready to pursue a romantic relationship, do the romance sub.