Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fertility booster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For couples who want a child. Optimize nutrition, time of intercourse, etc.
(11-21-2018, 02:10 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]For couples who want a child. Optimize nutrition, time of intercourse, etc.

This has been in the works for quite some time. I already have it out in an older generation for females, and it has proven to work in live testing. Maximum Fertility For Women. If that was in 3G, it's only available during some sales, like the one we will be having in December.

When I release the 6G version of it, it will be much more comprehensive, powerful and successful, of course. But it's in queue for building in 6G.
(11-21-2018, 09:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2018, 02:10 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]For couples who want a child. Optimize nutrition, time of intercourse, etc.

This has been in the works for quite some time. I already have it out in an older generation for females, and it has proven to work in live testing. Maximum Fertility For Women. If that was in 3G, it's only available during some sales, like the one we will be having in December.

When I release the 6G version of it, it will be much more comprehensive, powerful and successful, of course. But it's in queue for building in 6G.

I take it 3g titles are coming back then in December at least for a while?
During our end of year sale, yes.