Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Roy's USML3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 4

Started last Friday. After I woke up I was very productive the next day which I'm usually not on Saturdays. It felt different,very clear and focused feeling,sort of like being on modafinil. I also had feelings of fear coming up today after I woke up.

I had a dream where my aunt dug a tunnel under my house and I saw lots of two dimensional scary vampire cardboards, I began burning them with a flamethrower. I got awake after and had lingering fear sensation and was tired for a while after that.

I got free pizza today.

I was on MLS for 90 days prior to that, took about 5 days break as I really wanted to start with the new FRM. It helped a lot with clearing my mind,learning and getting better at my job. I had massive bursts of clearing my house and getting rid of lots of old and unnecessary items towards the end.It has a DMSI like effect on me when I run it.
I somehow meet women I really want and I escalate,it's very physical and doing based on feeling where she is and her responses.I also seem to get more money when I'm on MLS.
Day 7

Was very tired on days 5 and 6.Also felt lots of fear in my body all of yesterday almost all day long.On some moments on day 5 I felt very light and happy.I manage to wake up earlier at about 6am which I usually don't.

My parents won 2 days in a hotel yesterday.Could be a coincidence.
(11-19-2018, 07:07 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Day 4

Started last Friday. After I woke up I was very productive the next day which I'm usually not on Saturdays. It felt different,very clear and focused feeling,sort of like being on modafinil. I also had feelings of fear coming up today after I woke up.

I had a dream where my aunt dug a tunnel under my house and I saw lots of two dimensional scary vampire cardboards, I began burning them with a flamethrower. I got awake after and had lingering fear sensation and was tired for a while after that.

I got free pizza today.

I was on MLS for 90 days prior to that, took about 5 days break as I really wanted to start with the new FRM. It helped a lot with clearing my mind,learning and getting better at my job. I had massive bursts of clearing my house and getting rid of lots of old and unnecessary items towards the end.It has a DMSI like effect on me when I run it.
I somehow meet women I really want and I escalate,it's very physical and doing based on feeling where she is and her responses.I also seem to get more money when I'm on MLS.

Just wanna underline this for @Shannon regarding his frustration with MLS
The issue with MLS is clearly that those not executing are refusing to do so out of fear. I don't think that is going to be a problem anymore after I put FRM in it.
(11-22-2018, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The issue with MLS is clearly that those not executing are refusing to do so out of fear. I don't think that is going to be a problem anymore after I put FRM in it.

I Know Man. Im sooo glad you came up with this super addition called FRM v3 & V4..ect...its like an exterminator....the removal process is an incredible one. wow. this in 6G is gonna be 'magical' to experience. wow. though its bangin' now.
(11-22-2018, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The issue with MLS is clearly that those not executing are refusing to do so out of fear. I don't think that is going to be a problem anymore after I put FRM in it.

Does that mean if people ran MLS in the past with no luck and then ran a sub with upgraded FRM+, then theoretically they could also start executing of the previous MLS sub or does it not quite work that way?
(11-22-2018, 08:31 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]

Does that mean if people ran MLS in the past with no luck and then ran a sub with upgraded FRM+, then theoretically they could also start executing of the previous MLS sub or does it not quite work that way?

The FRM is set to point to whatever fears are blocking the achievement of the program's goals. So in most cases, running something with FRM in it would not affect a previous run of MLS.

That said, if you have run MLS for 3 months, then that programming should be in there pretty good unless the resistance process prevented integration - and I don't know if that would be the case.

If the script is in there and integrated, but just being resisted, it is possible that running USLM3 or later will trigger it to execute. But even if it does, remember that:

1. MLS isn't being run, so the focus isn't fully on MLS.
2. USLM3 focuses on whatever your conscious goals are.
3. The FRM is not an instant transformation. For v 3.2, it will likely require months to do it's job fully, at least.

While it is extremely powerful, it acts something like an antibiotic for the emotions. If you understand that an antibiotic works by killing the weakest germs first, and then those next weakest, and then those a little stronger, and so forth, and the strongest germs die last... you understand why misuse of antibiotics has created these "superbugs" that are antibiotic resistant like MRSA. The strongest bugs didn't die, but everything else did, so only the strongest ones reproduced.

Since fear is self regenerating, we have to kill the fear completely for it to not come back if you stop using FRM. That means FRM has to finish doing what it's doing completely, and just as with MIR, the "symptoms" will disappear before that actually happens, because the fear won't be strong enough to express itself for a period of time before it is completely eradicated. That is why we say to use MIR for at least 3 days straight after the symptoms of the infection are gone.

Since this is such new technology, we don't actually know exactly how long it will take for v3.2 to fully eradicate the fears. But we do know that at the rate it is working, 3 months seems a reasonable bet. We also know that you should use the FRM for a period of time after the fear seems to be completely gone; I'm going to estimate that time to be about 3 weeks for v3.2.

Given all this, it may be a while using USLM3 to know whether or not it can retroactively trigger MLS programming.