Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM3 Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on the USLM3 train as well. Started the sub on 7th of this month. While I'm yet to see manifestations of my goals (I have 5 of them), I am pleased to report that I've been feeling quite confident and less fearful in day to day situations.

Over the past week or so, I've been having recurring thoughts about my ex. I have no idea since it's been more than a year since our break up and we had no intentions of getting back together.
Break 3

Compared to other people who are using the sub, my experiences with break days are rather different. During the sub's run, I feel a certain sense of fear, negative thinking and mental fog. At the same time, however, I feel confidence and have much more clarity toward my goals.

During my break days, I am calmer, less fear, and tend to be much more productive. The negative thinking and mental fog are quite less as compared to my sub days
Experienced a failure on the dating front. I'm wondering if I should switch to DMSI 3.3 when it comes out since my major conscious goals in USLM relate to dating.