Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Psychic self defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read several times in past for requests of this title...,and also, I was searching for a title "psychic ability"... but, to this day still nothing...I get it there are much more important titles, but....

Shannon, is there any chance of making Psychic ability and Psychic self defense, or even maybe a mix of those two plus other "ingredients" of your choice?
Have been asking for this title for years now... and I think next year that there is high possibility that such a combo title can become a 6G reality...I do not speak for Shannon and ,Lord knows the Man has got more than enough on his shoulders,but like he said that once he's finally achieve 6G as a reality and then he can crank out a helluva lot more titles,as opposed to endless research and testing. so based on that and considering how dedicated and how much consistent energy,He puts into damn near every thing he does... I'd say such a title and more is a high probability of becoming a reality in 2019/2020.
I am pretty sure after achieving 6G tech. He will have plenty of time to upgrade all the old gen subs and even create new titles.
I really hope that something like: Psychic self defense , Psychic ability , And True sincere love for oneself and others and everything that is.... will come into creation
Universal Man......Yes Yes Yes Yes!! Indeed so I do too wish that these will come into being,therefore applicable here in the Physical 3rd dimension...Including one that is Universal Unconditional Love,which includes healing powers,and/or an Aura of Love & Light that Just by being in one's presence,the people around you can go into spontaneous healing,open hearted love field..waves of a universal love feild...to be in such a state on an ongoing one would DEFINITELY NEED of an Aura of protection or pyschic self defense.
I'd also love to turn my psychic/medium natural talents full on and off at will. full strength as needed/desired and 'off' when needed/desired.
It would be enough just the true sincere love (unconditional) sub, cause where true (genuine,unconditional) sincere love is present , there is no place for the dark negativity insecurity fear and so on...., in love everything good flourishes and everything bad gets transformed or driven away.... so love the ultimate protection, it's a shield on all levels, it's a healing tool on all levels,and it's an ultimate weapon against the darkness!

also, all the psychic gifts reside in the heart, and true sincere love comes from the heart....so, a sub that does create true (unconditional) sincere love, self love,love for other's,love for all that is, accumulate that love from the heart, expands it, spreads it all around everywhere....that would be a powerful sub indeed!!!  

Don't ever underestimate the power of love!

Also, I hope that Shannon will read this thread, and recognise the true power that exist in love.

Smile

@Shannon