Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pause after 5 years of sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I would like to thank Shannon for his work and advice because I learn a lot from it. I wouldn't have discovered so many things so fast otherwise. Reading his first journal certainly helped me immensely.

I took a pause from sub because I felt I didn't change fast enough. It's like I would change but only partially and never to the full extent that I know is possible. I will probably come back to sub after I get to the next level of human potential.
I have been practicing hypnosis, NLP, DHE, meditation, visualization for about 6 month now, only focusing on that and no sub, I have practiced those before but it wasn't at full time so only partially and sometimes just reading about it.

So I'm touching some very good stuff right now, each day learning amazing things. Today for example I just realized I could use some technique so that every day I wake up I feel amazing and it's so simple as a technique that I missed it before. Now I know that I will able to create an anchor that will link feeling very good and feeling so motivated that I can't help but wake up.

From an awesome innovative meditation technique combined with hypnosis I'm almost at a level where I can watch a movie or play a video game and being able to meditate at the same time almost effortlessly. The crazy thing about this is that the technique is so easy that it is surprising that I didn't realized that before. But that's how very good hypnosis technique are, the elusive obvious so easy, so simple that well it's just in front of you but you don't see it.

As I said before also I have learn to visualize at a level I wasn't able to before and this has helped me with self hypnosis, and memory, which is probably why I'm learning hypnosis so fast now. It's the missing bit I was looking for a long time ago, the thing that Tesla was able to do "naturally". I'm learning that skill and it's fu*** amazing Devlish I have been looking for that since the very beginning here I think, that skill is amazing Heart Heart Heart And the most amazing thing about it is that I haven't yet fully master that technique, probably 10% of it and it's helping so much already.
(11-14-2018, 11:19 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]As I said before also I have learn to visualize at a level I wasn't able to before and this has helped me with self hypnosis, and memory, which is probably why I'm learning hypnosis so fast now. It's the missing bit I was looking for a long time ago, the thing that Tesla was able to do "naturally". I'm learning that skill and it's fu*** amazing Devlish I have been looking for that since the very beginning here I think, that skill is amazing Heart Heart Heart And the most amazing thing about it is that I haven't yet fully master that technique, probably 10% of it and it's helping so much already.

Or it's the TID from MLS 6G Lol
Lol Lol Lol Lol How convenient would that be Thumbsup
A post about NLP, it's important if you are serious about learning hypnosis

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-C...rd-Bandler-
My tinnitus is almost gone, I only get a slight pain that doesn't last long if I get exposed to loud sound like a club or a concert. It seems to me my tinnitus stopped because I stopped listening to subliminal or because I do a lot of meditation. I can't say which one it is but I would tend to think it's because I stopped subliminal though it's also possible that it comes from something else.

I often have thoughts that I longer need any subliminal in my life.
I think I'm not going to post anymore here as most of the time when I post I feel like I'm influencing myself in the wrong direction, I sometimes regret what I post because it feels like no one actually follow the path I'm following or very few. I still think it may help some guys here but it's so few in my opinion that I may as well spend more time else where. And I may actually need to help myself more rather than helping people that actually never asked for help in the first place.
(01-06-2019, 02:22 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]My tinnitus is almost gone, I only get a slight pain that doesn't last long if I get exposed to loud sound like a club or a concert. It seems to me my tinnitus stopped because I stopped listening to subliminal or because I do a lot of meditation. I can't say which one it is but I would tend to think it's because I stopped subliminal though it's also possible that it comes from something else.
When it comes to ear pain I recommend finding a good pranic healer in your area and having a healing done.

This is what I did a few years ago after I developed ear pain after listening to the subs for extended periods with head phones and too loud.

It's money well spent for $40 I paid I was able to continue listening to subs as the pain went away. They do distant healing if you need a recommendation.
Thanks if the pain come back yes I would. If you can pm me the information that would be great. The distant healer would be my only way out as I live in an area where such healer would be near impossible to find.
So if the pain comes back I will test your solution.
(01-06-2019, 03:41 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2019, 02:22 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]My tinnitus is almost gone, I only get a slight pain that doesn't last long if I get exposed to loud sound like a club or a concert. It seems to me my tinnitus stopped because I stopped listening to subliminal or because I do a lot of meditation. I can't say which one it is but I would tend to think it's because I stopped subliminal though it's also possible that it comes from something else.
When it comes to ear pain I recommend finding a good pranic healer in your area and having a healing done.

This is what I did a few years ago after I developed ear pain after listening to the subs for extended periods with head phones and too loud.

It's money well spent for $40 I paid I was able to continue listening to subs as the pain went away. They do distant healing if you need a recommendation.

I concur. As a Pranic Healer I agree that it can help.
I got my tinnitus back, no subs involved, it seems it is due to stress and overwork.
I was learning a new course on astrology that is hard to process, I kept working on it, though it didn't seem that hard.
I need that pranic healer Bebe-pleure

Confused
If it helps, I'll pass on something I heard last year, as it seems it may be helping you already.

It's very undisclosed among the medical community, but meditation makes a big difference on pain relief. Your issue is tinnitus, you mentioned overwork and stress are making it return, and I've had some relief even just using state shifting subs, plus Shannon's free pain relief sub. Though I don't understand the reasons myself, I concur with it. Meditation is a natural pain reliever.

I even had a conversation about this with a coworker this week. He had similar results after rehurting an old injury. He'd actually forgotten about it since he meditates regularly.