Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestions for sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask.

I was wondering what would be best sub for my situation. I have some phobias (agoraphobia, emetophobia (fear of others being sick or myself being nauseated or voming in public), and social anxiety) that need to be addressed and are pretty severe and prevent me from living a normal life. I have been avoiding a lot of things that I need to do due to the fear and panic. I also have had a lot of trauma.

My biggest focus right now is clearing the fears (I want to make it to my son's graduation this coming spring) and I was wondering if it was best to start with Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0 or would Overcoming Fear be the best to start with?

Thank you for any help you can provide!
Hi, Newfiechick! Right now, the most powerful fear removal tool we have is the Fear Removal Module (FRM) v3.2 which is in Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer v3.0. That program is focused on making you maximally successful, instead of erasing a specific type of fear, or fears in general. But any fears that hold you back from being fully successful at whatever you want to accomplish will be targeted. This is by far the fastest and most powerful fear removal option we have at the moment.

EHPRA 1.0 and 2.0 are great programs for emotional healing, but they are older technology and very slow by current standards. They also don't target fears specifically, although they can dissolve fears over long usage times. Think 6 to 18 months.

Overcoming Fear and Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear ate also good options, being directly targeted at fear. They are from my early days of trying to combat fear, and can be intense rides for some people. They also will not be as fast or effective as the FRM, which is the latest and greatest tech for fear removal, requiring me more than 5 years of R&D to create.

If you're willing to be patient, we will have FRM v4 coming out not too far away and it will be going into a new program called Life Tune-Up 5.5G, which will include USLM, the next version of EHPRA (v3) and a number of other programs designed to improve one's life. The down side is that one will be rather expensive.

After that I'll be creating Overcoming Fear and Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear using the FRM v4 or whatever is latest at that time. That is probably your best bet, and should be out in a few months.

In the mean time, you are most likely to achieve you goals on USLM3. If that is too expensive, my vote would go to EHPRA2, (also known as E2) since OF is likely to be intense for you. And if E2 is too expensive, go for the free version, which is E1.

Hope this helps!
(11-13-2018, 06:10 PM)newfiechic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all! I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask.

I was wondering what would be best sub for my situation. I have some phobias (agoraphobia, emetophobia (fear of others being sick or myself being nauseated or voming in public), and social anxiety) that need to be addressed and are pretty severe and prevent me from living a normal life. I have been avoiding a lot of things that I need to do due to the fear and panic. I also have had a lot of trauma.

My biggest focus right now is clearing the fears (I want to make it to my son's graduation this coming spring) and I was wondering if it was best to start with Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0 or would Overcoming Fear be the best to start with?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Hi, welcome.
A bunch of us are having some really good results with USLM. It seems to have gotten rid of the social anxiety that I didn’t realize I still had. I hope it does as well for you.
Thank you both for the awesome replies. I never thought to look outside of E2 and OF. Now to make a decision to go ahead or wait. I'm really excited after seeing what is in the works!

Edited: I went ahead and bought the USLM Smile