Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's USLM3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So last night I uploaded USLM3 to my phone. Then I created a playlist, with 1x Sleep Induction Aid and 5x USLM3. As I went to bed I turned it on and fell asleep.

When I woke up I checked to see where I was on the playlist, and joy of joys... I'd somehow set SIA to "Loop 1". Never listened to anything else. I must have been more tired than I thought.

Dissappointing.

I will just get my loops in today instead, while I work on UMOP2!
Lol I had the complete opposite happen to me. Accidentally left looping on so got myself 8 loops instead of 5 for USLM3
Thanks for the new version
Okay, so... first thing I notice is that yesterday while trying to play USLM3 during the day, it was extremely exhausting for me mentally. I actually had to choose between working or listening. After 1 hour 40 minutes, I turned it off so I could work instead of sleep.

Last night, I got the required loops, and woke up feeling good today. But I also still note an unusual amount of tiredness for the amount of time I have been awake.

I theorize that this tiredness is the FRM v3.2 working on fears much faster and more intensely than v2 did. If that is true, then the tiredness should fade with the fears.

I feel no fears today, although yesterday it was somewhat uncomfortable during the first loop.

There is no question that I'm focused on success, the question now is, do I have enough energy?
I'll be watching this closely, I think I'm close to being finished with DMSI. Not because of results, but because of what I want to focus on in life.
I have noted that in general, I am significantly more productive with USLM3, which is part of what I was experiencing with v1 and v2, but v3 takes this to an entirely new level. I have begun doing things I normally would never do, like cleaning certain parts of my house that I just never thought needed cleaning before.

Not only is there a "do it and do it now!" attitude going on, I feel in general much less fear. It's almost hard to notice because... what's to notice? It's like this has been my reality all along. And I didn't really have any fears I was aware of to begin with, but there must have been something, based on how I feel now.

USLM3 is becoming less and less exhausting over time, although I note that I am burning energy more quickly.

Today was my first time back at the gym since GF and I injured ourselves. She injured her foot, and I injured my wrist. We've been trying to go back for a couple days now, but have been so busy that we couldn't. Today we went back, and at first we were dreading it. Got there, and even though I didn't have USLM3 playing while I was there, everything was much easier than usual. Much. And afterward, GF said, "It feels good to be back at the gym." That felt good to hear.

So far I'm really enjoying what it's doing. I'm much more productive, much more prone to be positive in attitude and thoughts, although I still get upset occasionally, such as tonight's stir fry dinner going awry when we added the sauce and discovered that it was too spicy for GF, when it never said anything about being spicy at all on the bottle. She ended up having to eat hot dogs. I had cooked enough for two or three meals, and added the sauce before we knew it was spicy. Did not make me happy. But I calmed down surprisingly quickly for how upset I got, and instead of throwing it away (what I thought I would have to do, which was why I was upset) I found a solution instead.

I am really pleased with USLM3 and FRM 3.2. Now if only I knew what to do to make it FRM v4 instead.
(11-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have noted that in general, I am significantly more productive with USLM3, which is part of what I was experiencing with v1 and v2, but v3 takes this to an entirely new level. I have begun doing things I normally would never do, like cleaning certain parts of my house that I just never thought needed cleaning before.

Not only is there a "do it and do it now!" attitude going on, I feel in general much less fear. It's almost hard to notice because... what's to notice? It's like this has been my reality all along. And I didn't really have any fears I was aware of to begin with, but there must have been something, based on how I feel now.

USLM3 is becoming less and less exhausting over time, although I note that I am burning energy more quickly.

Today was my first time back at the gym since GF and I injured ourselves. She injured her foot, and I injured my wrist. We've been trying to go back for a couple days now, but have been so busy that we couldn't. Today we went back, and at first we were dreading it. Got there, and even though I didn't have USLM3 playing while I was there, everything was much easier than usual. Much. And afterward, GF said, "It feels good to be back at the gym." That felt good to hear.

So far I'm really enjoying what it's doing. I'm much more productive, much more prone to be positive in attitude and thoughts, although I still get upset occasionally, such as tonight's stir fry dinner going awry when we added the sauce and discovered that it was too spicy for GF, when it never said anything about being spicy at all on the bottle. She ended up having to eat hot dogs. I had cooked enough for two or three meals, and added the sauce before we knew it was spicy. Did not make me happy. But I calmed down surprisingly quickly for how upset I got, and instead of throwing it away (what I thought I would have to do, which was why I was upset) I found a solution instead.

I am really pleased with USLM3 and FRM 3.2. Now if only I knew what to do to make it FRM v4 instead.
@Shannon what goals are you setting with this program if you don’t mind sharing?
Shannon's words:
My response: Ironically,sounds like USLM3/ FRM 3.2 WILL help you 'get there' and create FRM4:-)
there other day I had a message like 'what fears? its made up" its deeper to try to reach back and explain it coz I really understood it while I was getting this message then again its as if a whole life time has passed already in just a few days the way this week has been for me,relocating and all...even still FRM3.2 is defintely doing its things. the journey continues. Keith
(11-10-2018, 07:47 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have noted that in general, I am significantly more productive with USLM3, which is part of what I was experiencing with v1 and v2, but v3 takes this to an entirely new level. I have begun doing things I normally would never do, like cleaning certain parts of my house that I just never thought needed cleaning before.

@Shannon what goals are you setting with this program if you don’t mind sharing?

I prefer to keep that to myself for the time being.
(11-10-2018, 08:02 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon's words:
My response: Ironically,sounds like USLM3/ FRM 3.2 WILL help you 'get there' and create FRM4:-)

That is half the reason I just built and released USLM3 and UMOP2. Seeing what FRM v3.2 does will allow me to understand how to improve it.

This morning, not long ago in fact, I upgraded the FRM in Beast 3.3 to v4.0. I'm not done making the upgrade yet, I have another statement to build still, but it is a significant upgrade. And I will continue looking for ways to make it work better as I build the rest of DMSI 3.3.

Quote:there other day I had a message like 'what fears? its made up" its deeper to try to reach back and explain it coz I really understood it while I was getting this message then again its as if a whole life time has passed already in just a few days the way this week has been for me,relocating and all...even still FRM3.2 is defintely doing its things. the journey continues. Keith

I am honestly amazed at v3.2 of the FRM, but the models consistently tell me that what I just did to it to make it v4 will make it much better still. The part of it that I changed is now fully optimized for general purpose use.

Now to eat lunch and start working on the next statement addition for FRM v4.

This has to be a result of USLM3.
Dang. thats incredible Shannon. the continuous work you do on and for yourself as well as, of course, Us program users...is amazing to me,Man!! Wow. YOU just dont stop!! Will the new version of FRM v4 be placed in several programs now,including USLM3 as an upgrade? if so, a free upgrade?
(11-10-2018, 10:28 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Dang. thats incredible Shannon. the continuous work you do on and for yourself as well as, of course, Us program users...is amazing to me,Man!! Wow. YOU just dont stop!! Will the new version of FRM v4 be placed in several programs now,including USLM3 as an upgrade? if so, a free upgrade?

I am done working on USLM and UMOP until they are upgraded to 6G. I can't keep building the same program over and over again and not get paid for it. I do that enough with DMSI. Mega_shok

Now we are working on DMSI and the skeleton script, and then we will be adding V4 or whatever it is by then to LTU 5.5G.
(11-10-2018, 10:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 10:28 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Dang. thats incredible Shannon. the continuous work you do on and for yourself as well as, of course, Us program users...is amazing to me,Man!! Wow. YOU just dont stop!! Will the new version of FRM v4 be placed in several programs now,including USLM3 as an upgrade? if so, a free upgrade?

I am done working on USLM and UMOP until they are upgraded to 6G. I can't keep building the same program over and over again and not get paid for it. I do that enough with DMSI. Mega_shok

Now we are working on DMSI and the skeleton script, and then we will be adding V4 or whatever it is by then to LTU 5.5G.

OK cool. sounds reasonable. I can understand that and where you're coming from and most defintely you deserve compensation for such High level work!! IM very thankful that we got the USLM3 Upgrade with FRM.3 included. thnx man. ever higher. Keith.

PS: I will be so glad when you are finally(so to speak) done building DMSI ,Shannon,and I know damn well you'll be Ultra Glad,relieved and thankful for it ,too,epseically so. I can see that from the near finished or finished version of DMSI you'll be able to draw upon & utilize so much of the core and skeleton script,technology tio build even better programs on many subjects...6G and the promising potential coming in 2019...wow. gonna amaze ALL OF US!!
(11-10-2018, 11:15 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 10:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

OK cool. sounds reasonable. I can understand that and where you're coming from and most defintely you deserve compensation for such High level work!! IM very thankful that we got the USLM3 Upgrade with FRM.3 included. thnx man. ever higher. Keith.

If it makes you feel better, LTU 5.5G will have FRM v4+ in it. And USLM, and UMOP, and...
Pages: 1 2 3 4