Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does USLM encourage emotional honesty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still on E2 presently, and USLM will be bumped up to version 3 this week. I intend to begin USLM3 when I cease my E2 run.

However, I've found myself truly desiring the emotional honesty I experienced on UD. I wrote lately it was like OGSF on steroids, without tons of resistance. Walking around without fear of being honest with myself was such a gift. I've even wondered if UD would be put on jet fuel if FRM were added.

However, something I'm not aware of is if USLM with the FRM promotes emotional honesty in users. Like UD, it has polymorphic scripting, so each person's results are unique to them; it adapts to each person specifically. For me, I needed and craved honesty with myself while on UD, and I got it in spades. I'm wondering if this might happen on USLM.

FRM is all about snuffing out fear, so it might be very possible, if one is seeking that out. I've just seen no reports of it.

USLM users, have you found yourself being "unusually honest" with yourself or others?
Why would you be dishonest with yourself? There's only one answer. Like everything else, if you trace it back to its origin, it stems from fear. In this case, fear of the unknown represented by change through growth, for most people.

You haven't seen reports of it because it isn't something most people are looking for, and between that and how naturally and organically the FRM works and the naturalizer itself, a lot of people might not notice it.

I can tell you, though, using USLM2, I have noticed it. There was a time a few days back when I realized that I was habitually making a specific mistake, and if I did not stop, it would ruin me. It felt like waking up from a brain fog. It was significantly bad news to wake up to, also. But instead of my usual feelings of complete overwhelm in the face of such a huge sudden negative shift, I not only controlled my own emotional state, I kept my girlfriend from getting down as well. Then I sat down, created a logical plan of attack, and started executing it right then and there.

Now, a few days later, I am not out of the woods yet, but I am very much on track and I will be out of the woods very soon. I know for a fact that I could not do this without USLM2 or FRM2. I wouldn't have the awareness of the little self deception that was leading me to a problem, I wouldn't have been able to handle discovering it (even though I still had time to save myself), and I wouldn't have figured out what to do to fix it.

All because USLM and FRM combined to show me, "Hey, you're not being honest with yourself here, and if you don't wake up and change this NOW, you're going to crash and burn." I'd say that's emotional honesty.
Yes, Shannon! That is exactly what I'm looking for--to know when I'm doing it, and to be able to calmly correct myself--instead of reacting in fear. That is emotional honesty to me. It allows change.....growth....things I've wanted for years but stopped when fear stood up and scared the s*** out of me.

The illusion of "comfort" that fear offers actually keeps me in fear; it just has a new face on it.

Your subs are a gift. Thank you for building them. And......get some rest. This is your day off. Wink
Quote:The illusion of "comfort" that fear offers actually keeps me in fear; it just has a new face on it.

Some of the wisest words I ever saw.

Quote:Your subs are a gift. Thank you for building them. And......get some rest. This is your day off.

Much appreciated. Thank you.
Quote:The illusion of "comfort" that fear offers actually keeps me in fear; it just has a new face on it.

I've picked that up from Mat422. He's calmly restated that numerous times in posts, and I've thought on it. When I was honest with myself, I saw the truth in it. Fear's a nasty little devil that will stubbornly stand its ground while giving a false front that it's surrendered. It never surrenders. It just morphs, dodges, and lies about its true intentions, leaving me and others in the same bad spot in the end. Thank you for committing to ending its stronghold, for yes, it's the reason I've failed to change, with or without subliminals.

Fear is nothing more than a liar with lots of experience. I'm all for changing this in my life.
(11-04-2018, 07:52 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]

I've picked that up from Mat422. He's calmly restated that numerous times in posts, and I've thought on it. When I was honest with myself, I saw the truth in it. Fear's a nasty little devil that will stubbornly stand its ground while giving a false front that it's surrendered. It never surrenders. It just morphs, dodges, and lies about its true intentions, leaving me and others in the same bad spot in the end. Thank you for committing to ending its stronghold, for yes, it's the reason I've failed to change, with or without subliminals.

Fear is nothing more than a liar with lots of experience. I'm all for changing this in my life.

Rendered excellently FindingMe. awesome post man,awesome post!! thank you!!