Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM + find perfect job then USLM career success.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking, you could sell kind of a two stage set for folks looking to find a better career. You’d start with USLM mixed with the old find your perfect job program until you landed the job, then go to a version of USLM focused on career success as you start the new job. That would certainly be great for me.
That's a very good idea. I've been exploring ideas like this based on a directed variant of the USLM script.
It would really help me next year, I was planning on going on FYPJ in March, but being able to do that AND stay on USLM would be incredible. Though I think I may get this job I’m in for now before then.
Excellent Idea suggestions Paul... I would think that there could be a whole "Tree",off shoots of USLM3
Like: USLM+Attractor-Attract your beloved one( I Know you already have yers,man)
USLM+Money Magnet-Oppurtunity Attractor,ect. and so forth and so on.
@Shannon

Also (As a Business person) Attract Your Perfect Clients - Then provide stellar service/fulfillment for those clients to keep them for the long term.
Lot of good ideas here. Just need to be able to build faster. Which will happen when I hit 6G and I don't have to spend endless amounts of time developing experimental programs.
No pressure here I already have a game plan with stuff that already exists, but is there any chance of something like I suggested existing by March 2019?
If it doesn’t, is there any way you would suggest to use USLM in conjunction with the 5G FYPJ? I suspect the answer is “don’t” but it can’t hurt to ask.
I don't know when it might be out. And don't. Wink
LOL copy that. It should be a moot point for me by the time you do, but this could help others.